Protest Against Board

Protest Against Board

Definitely !

DYKE OUT AND TAKE THAT USELESS **** DICKENS WITH YOU, CDNT EVEN KEEP A JOB AT THE BEEB!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Protest Against Board

Re-selling football season tickets is against the law. All posts will be deleted. You are also cheating the club out of money.

Ooops, sorry didn't know that :cry: Not so sure it is really cheating the club though , chapman out :nono:
 

Protest Against Board

Season tickets terms and conditions Clause 8.

"Season tickets are transferable but not between categories"

:wave:
 

Protest Against Board

Maybe it is the changing hands of money which is illegal though :computer:
 

Protest Against Board

Had to delete more posts.

From now on, anyone offering to sell season tickets will be banned.

It is illegal.
 

Protest Against Board

Re-selling football season tickets is against the law. All posts will be deleted. You are also cheating the club out of money.

Fck off you jobsworth....the way you're going you'll end up working for the club :D

I say that No Coat should get all unused season tickets and sell them outisde for a tenner with the promise that the money will be going in the BU buckets. It will only be at 11.30pm on Friday that as he's spotted being kicked out of the curry house and that indeed he may have not found one of those bucket rattlers after all.
 

Protest Against Board

Where is the exchange bit? I haven't got one to give man!! How about a ticket ponce system where people can give me their unwanted ticket, safe in the knowledge that it won't go to waste :sorted:

Clear your PM inbox and you can borrow mine if you like! :wave:
 

Protest Against Board

Firstly it was the board
Then Dyke and Dickens
Now it's Butcher and Scott.

All in the space of a single thread in a single day.

I love your clarity of thinking :sorted:

Ignore BTD he is a ****
 

Protest Against Board

Had to delete more posts.

From now on, anyone offering to sell season tickets will be banned.

It is illegal.

It's also illegal to buy fake Armani jackets and pass them off as the real thing.... especially when it's 90 degrees outside.
 

Protest Against Board

From what I saw people on here were offering a home for unwanted season tickets with donations to a worthy cause, whats wrong with that?
 

Protest Against Board

From what I saw people on here were offering a home for unwanted season tickets with donations to a worthy cause, whats wrong with that?

It is called selling tickets to a proscribed football match. It is illegal.
 

Protest Against Board

It is called selling tickets to a proscribed football match. It is illegal.

I demand a poll on whether it should be illegal.
 

Protest Against Board

Who is going to tell the forces of law and order?

I think there is a grass on the GPG.:nono: :nono: ;)
 

Protest Against Board

Season tickets terms and conditions Clause 8.

"Season tickets are transferable but not between categories"

:wave:

The ownership still stays with you. You can lend but you cannot re-sell.
 

Protest Against Board

Like FA cup tickets then?
 

Protest Against Board

And specifically FA Cup 5th round tickets? :fishing:
 

Protest Against Board

Fck off you jobsworth....the way you're going you'll end up working for the club :D

I say that No Coat should get all unused season tickets and sell them outisde for a tenner with the promise that the money will be going in the BU buckets. It will only be at 11.30pm on Friday that as he's spotted being kicked out of the curry house and that indeed he may have not found one of those bucket rattlers after all.

He has no trouble finding a rattler usually!:sorted:
 

Protest Against Board

im still protesting about the admission/season ticket prices by staying away
and im sure im not alone judging by the crowds

funny how the people running the club havent noticed and done something about it

still they dont need to there waiting for your fighting chance 2 money to come rolling in

(rub hands)
 

Protest Against Board

Look, Dyke and Fickens have done nothing to stave off our problems. Perhaps not a protest against the board (not that they are off the hook), but Dyke and Fickens need to know how we feel. I think a protest will wake them up (if thats possible!).
 

Protest Against Board

Sorry to buck the trend here but I will be at GP on Friday night Supporting MY Team
 

Protest Against Board

Re-selling football season tickets is against the law. All posts will be deleted. You are also cheating the club out of money.

No intention of selling it. Not against the law to give the thing away or use it to light firers
 

Protest Against Board

Sorry to buck the trend here but I will be at GP on Friday night Supporting MY Team

And so will I, like I have been for the past 18 months and to be honest am getting sick of it as they show US no passion, commitment or desire. And as for the board well!
 

Protest Against Board

well said sandhurstbee

I am getting sick of hearing this. Yes support the team, it is the board and in particular Dyke and Fickens I have the problem with. I have reached my breaking point. I do not care if I am the only person to protest as I want to make my voice heard at the disgraceful way this club has been handled since Dyke has taken over.

Another thing Roy_loak, Played 60 Won 10 Drawn 15 Lost 35! And that is what you have been getting behind! 18 months of support and nothing! Good Luck to you mate, I for one am sick to the back teeth of it all!
 

Protest Against Board

All this barracking of Bees united why don't fans stand up and be elected for Brian Burgees or other positions. Greg dyke said at the start would only be a figure head for the bees not a Roman Abramovich figure. as far as lionel rd takes time and money for new ground. rome was not built in a dayrofl rofl rofl
c all at rotherham game. U REDS!!!
 

Protest Against Board

I am getting sick of hearing this. Yes support the team, it is the board and in particular Dyke and Fickens I have the problem with. I have reached my breaking point. I do not care if I am the only person to protest as I want to make my voice heard at the disgraceful way this club has been handled since Dyke has taken over.

Another thing Roy_loak, Played 60 Won 10 Drawn 15 Lost 35! And that is what you have been getting behind! 18 months of support and nothing! Good Luck to you mate, I for one am sick to the back teeth of it all!

up to you really mate. i've never hesitated to protest when i've seen fit so why should you?
as for the stats- so what? win lose or draw they are my beloved BEES.
 

Protest Against Board

up to you really mate. i've never hesitated to protest when i've seen fit so why should you?
as for the stats- so what? win lose or draw they are my beloved BEES.

Exactly. No matter how bad we play if they lose all the fans then the club really would be in the sh*t. It surprises me how fickle some people can be. Missing the odd game for a reason is acceptable but deciding not to go anymore because we're playing badly is pathetic in my opinion
 

Protest Against Board

Exactly. No matter how bad we play if they lose all the fans then the club really would be in the sh*t. It surprises me how fickle some people can be. Missing the odd game for a reason is acceptable but deciding not to go anymore because we're playing badly is pathetic in my opinion
Why?It would seem the logical thing to do .....all that just keep turning up no matter what .......its so 1970's.
 

Protest Against Board

Why?It would seem the logical thing to do .....all that just keep turning up no matter what .......its so 1970's.

rofl if logic had anything to do with it we'd have all forgotten bfc years ago!!
 

Protest Against Board

Exactly. No matter how bad we play if they lose all the fans then the club really would be in the sh*t. It surprises me how fickle some people can be. Missing the odd game for a reason is acceptable but deciding not to go anymore because we're playing badly is pathetic in my opinion

that is not the only reason that people decide not to go,personally it wopuld not
stop me,but I hate the suits at the club with such venom that I enjoy seeing their discomfort as they try to fit their wages into their pockets whilst treating genuine supporters like sh*t
 

Protest Against Board

that is not the only reason that people decide not to go,personally it wopuld not
stop me,but I hate the suits at the club with such venom that I enjoy seeing their discomfort as they try to fit their wages into their pockets whilst treating genuine supporters like sh*t
Who do you mean?Which suits?
 

Protest Against Board

:sorted: MOANY BASTARDS OUT!!!

The same moany bastards who turn up week in week out and support the club yet have an incompetent chairman and board and poor squad? Without us 'moany bastards' the gate would be down some 500. Dyke and his board have been a joke from day one and they need to know how the fans feel.
 

Protest Against Board

so when does BTD's and your protest start dbee3 ?

I'd be a keen spectator :wave:

..........but make it a swift one, the pub will be calling after the game tonight
 

Protest Against Board

The same moany bastards who turn up week in week out and support the club yet have an incompetent chairman and board and poor squad? Without us 'moany bastards' the gate would be down some 500. Dyke and his board have been a joke from day one and they need to know how the fans feel.
Soooo have you actually told them how you feel? Contacted the club? Written a letter? Emailed? Called? Or just had a little moan about it on the internet somewhere? :shrug: And as alluded to somewhere above, which board are you protesting against, exactly? And why?
 

Protest Against Board

so when does BTD's and your protest start dbee3 ?

I'd be a keen spectator :wave:

..........but make it a swift one, the pub will be calling after the game tonight

Smiffy, Are you suggesting a protest against the protest against the board/management/individuals/single mums/immigrants also in the forecourt.:idea:

Oh a protest off, how ghetto:eek:
 

Protest Against Board

All this barracking of Bees united why don't fans stand up and be elected for Brian Burgees or other positions. Greg dyke said at the start would only be a figure head for the bees not a Roman Abramovich figure. as far as lionel rd takes time and money for new ground. rome was not built in a dayrofl rofl rofl
c all at rotherham game. U REDS!!!

I do believe this was the intention of some in the last string of elections but they were placated with deputy posts rather than trying to go for their intention.
 

Protest Against Board

so when does BTD's and your protest start dbee3 ?

I'd be a keen spectator :wave:

..........but make it a swift one, the pub will be calling after the game tonight

no surprise there under the banner of "collective responsibility"
 

Protest Against Board

It seems to me that he protests have already started as some 3,000 bees fans chose not to attend our last home game.

I'm all for a bit of stick for dyke and co but anyone trying to drum up support on here is simply wasting their time.I tried suggesting this a couple of weeks ago and got rubbished by the "in the know crowd" but as i said earlier lets see how dyke and the other idiots make the sums add up with crowds diminishing every week.
 

Protest Against Board

Nope. I will let this club kill itself and stand by. Why should I give a **** if no one else does? I think the advert for all supporters who have a team in the Premiership or Championship to come along tonight and get in for a fiver while I still pay £18 sums this club up. This is the end for me as we are really starting to look silly. The fans have no backbone and have votes and meetings on everything. No passion or impulse just dullards who sit at computers venting their anger. It is the boardroom you wanna go to!
 

Protest Against Board

Nope. I will let this club kill itself and stand by. Why should I give a **** if no one else does? I think the advert for all supporters who have a team in the Premiership or Championship to come along tonight and get in for a fiver while I still pay £18 sums this club up. This is the end for me as we are really starting to look silly. The fans have no backbone and have votes and meetings on everything. No passion or impulse just dullards who sit at computers venting their anger. It is the boardroom you wanna go to!

To accuse die hard fans of not caring just because they don't happen to agree with your "sack the board, sack BU....but don't ask me what the f***ing hell to do next approach" shows you up to be what you are mate. EVERY one of the Brentford fans who turned up tonight (and just as many of those who didn't) CARE, it just so happens that, despite not being happy with the way things currently are, many concede that they simply don't know themselves how to make it better.

Standing there slanging insults towards the Board(s) does sod all, unless you have a viable alternative lined up imho.
 

Protest Against Board

Agreed Owlsmoor. A bit of a off the cuff remark (have had 20 mins to settle down since getting in). I am just angry and saddened with the way this club is going under the leadership of Dyke, Burgess et al and I really don't know what to do either but couldn't we at least let our feelings known together as I think they are getting off lightly.
 

Protest Against Board

Agreed Owlsmoor. A bit of a off the cuff remark (have had 20 mins to settle down since getting in). I am just angry and saddened with the way this club is going under the leadership of Dyke, Burgess et al and I really don't know what to do either but couldn't we at least let our feelings known together as I think they are getting off lightly.

Fair play to you mate, I don't neccesarily agree with all your comments but to be honest I feel sadder, disillusioned, and angrier than I ever have done before after tonights game..

A bottle of wine and an old bottle of whisky I found seems to be bringing me out of the pain somewhat..
 
Back
Top Bottom