QPR Tickets

Banshee Mildew

<---- Fake or Real?
Joined
27 Mar 2001
Messages
9,447
Reaction score
9
Location
Windlesham

QPR Tickets

go on sale at GP from this Thursday.

Adults £20!!! :eek: (robbing bastards at least Dick Turpin wore a mask).
 

QPR Tickets

If the game is still on Sky how about we boycot the game (we're gonna get gubbed anyway) and convince Stripes to open up sell us copious ammounts of beer (profits to BFC) the watch the England game afterwards?
 

QPR Tickets

Luton Bee said:
If the game is still on Sky how about we boycot the game (we're gonna get gubbed anyway) and convince Stripes to open up sell us copious ammounts of beer (profits to BFC) the watch the England game afterwards?

Because obviously, having no support will really help the team :confused:

As much as I resent giving them my cash, I will be there. :)
 

QPR Tickets

I thought the prices were scandelous.

How can they justify £20 for a Division 2 game, especially when you can't see anything from most of the seats.

I hope BIAS are on to this.
 

QPR Tickets

Luton Bee said:
If the game is still on Sky how about we boycot the game (we're gonna get gubbed anyway) and convince Stripes to open up sell us copious ammounts of beer (profits to BFC) the watch the England game afterwards?

:nono: :nono: Support your team.

:idea: Maybe Stripes should open for the England game afterwards though.
 

QPR Tickets

Luton Bee said:
If the game is still on Sky how about we boycot the game (we're gonna get gubbed anyway) and convince Stripes to open up sell us copious ammounts of beer (profits to BFC) the watch the England game afterwards?
:nono: :confused:
 

QPR Tickets

Next time anyone wants to complain about the prices at GP, check this out first:

South Africa Road — £24.00 Adult / £12.00 Concession
Ellerslie Road — £21.00 Adult / £11.00 Concession
Loftus Road Upper (Limited Availability) — £20.00 Adult / £10.00 Concession
Loftus Road Lower — £20.00 Adult / £10.00 Concession
East and West Paddock—£17.00 Adult / £9.00 Concession
 

QPR Tickets

Jimbee said:
Next time anyone wants to complain about the prices at GP, check this out first:

South Africa Road — £24.00 Adult / £12.00 Concession
Ellerslie Road — £21.00 Adult / £11.00 Concession
Loftus Road Upper (Limited Availability) — £20.00 Adult / £10.00 Concession
Loftus Road Lower — £20.00 Adult / £10.00 Concession
East and West Paddock—£17.00 Adult / £9.00 Concession

:eek: :eek:
 

QPR Tickets

Jimbee said:
Next time anyone wants to complain about the prices at GP, check this out first:

South Africa Road — £24.00 Adult / £12.00 Concession
Ellerslie Road — £21.00 Adult / £11.00 Concession
Loftus Road Upper (Limited Availability) — £20.00 Adult / £10.00 Concession
Loftus Road Lower — £20.00 Adult / £10.00 Concession
East and West Paddock—£17.00 Adult / £9.00 Concession

"you're watching 2nd divison......"
 

QPR Tickets

Rangers fans are used to paying higher prices due to having spent time in the top two flights of league football up until recently
 

QPR Tickets

See if Wally can spare a few for the loft.

For the game at our place, give em half the ground and charge em the same. At least we'll make a few quid.
 

QPR Tickets

Luton Bee said:
If the game is still on Sky how about we boycot the game (we're gonna get gubbed anyway) and convince Stripes to open up sell us copious ammounts of beer (profits to BFC) the watch the England game afterwards?

This will not work. How can Roget call us ****ers if we are not therelol
 

QPR Tickets

Given all that has happened to us over the past few seasons, we fans don't mind paying that bit extra to help with the survival of the club.

Plus, when we see progress in the team and that some good players have come in, it helps to numb the pain of paying £20+ to watch the boys play.

Obviously, it would be a different story if QPR were at the bottom end of the league and if the board looked like they had no plans to progress the team.

And before anyone leaps on their soap box, that wasn't a dig at Brentford... you should know me better than that by now.
 

QPR Tickets

As it is an international weekend does anybody think the game will be cancelled?

I guess we'll be without O'Connor and Somner (assuming their countries have under-21 games that weekend) but Sonko is unlikely to be called up, is he... :rolleyes: :D so I suspect the game will go ahead.
 

QPR Tickets

I could try and become responsible for issuing NUS cards at my college, and get everyone them for £2.50 a head?
 

QPR Tickets

Upper or Lower?

After two games in the Upper, with a crap view, I'm going for Lower this time. Was there for the Vauxhall Motors classic and IMHO you get a better view downstairs.
 

QPR Tickets

Carl Super-Hooper said:
Given all that has happened to us over the past few seasons, we fans don't mind paying that bit extra to help with the survival of the club.

Plus, when we see progress in the team and that some good players have come in, it helps to numb the pain of paying £20+ to watch the boys play.

Obviously, it would be a different story if QPR were at the bottom end of the league and if the board looked like they had no plans to progress the team.

And before anyone leaps on their soap box, that wasn't a dig at Brentford... you should know me better than that by now.

Bo**ocks to all that Carl...got any more dodgy photos from that lovely phone of yours? :D
 

QPR Tickets

Edmundo said:
Upper or Lower?

After two games in the Upper, with a crap view, I'm going for Lower this time. Was there for the Vauxhall Motors classic and IMHO you get a better view downstairs.

Especially when that final penalty goes in....... 'AVE IT!!:wave:
 

QPR Tickets

£20 after a 160-mile journey...

sorry, SKY for me :( :cry:
 

QPR Tickets

The seats I sat in on the side at QPR for a neutral game about 4 years ago were probably the smallest I've ever sat in in my life, even when I was 15 it hurt to sit down in them, and I've grown about 6 inches since then. I can't honestly remember what the ones behind the goal were like for the last 2 seasons but I think they weren't great either.
 

QPR Tickets

Jay Bee said:
The seats I sat in on the side at QPR for a neutral game about 4 years ago were probably the smallest I've ever sat in in my life, even when I was 15 it hurt to sit down in them, and I've grown about 6 inches since then.

Sideways? :D
 

QPR Tickets

What is good for the goose.....

Carl Super-Hooper said:
Given all that has happened to us over the past few seasons, we fans don't mind paying that bit extra to help with the survival of the club.

Plus, when we see progress in the team and that some good players have come in, it helps to numb the pain of paying £20+ to watch the boys play.

Obviously, it would be a different story if QPR were at the bottom end of the league and if the board looked like they had no plans to progress the team.

And before anyone leaps on their soap box, that wasn't a dig at Brentford... you should know me better than that by now.

So Carl, you obviously won't mind us charging you lot £20 at GP! :lol:
 

QPR Tickets

QPR Tickets

New Roader said:
I agree. Why help fund them.
I will be at home getting behind the lads.

i am sure they will hear you from there:rolleyes: go to the game people we are live to the nation lets not have another millwall where we became a laughing stock for taking so few fans for the live game that night
 

QPR Tickets

nick logan said:
i am sure they will hear you from there:rolleyes: go to the game people we are live to the nation lets not have another millwall where we became a laughing stock for taking so few fans for the live game that night

bloody right sir


these lightweights get on my nerves - turn up and sing or just f@ck off for ever............whats the matter with you lot:confused: :mad: :mad:
 

QPR Tickets

The H said:
i'm not funding the steal of a Brentford player :mad:

3000 fans at £20 a ticket.. = Paul Smith's QPR wages for the year :cry:

Get your priorities right! If QPR want to buy Smith they will do so regardless of who goes to our match with them!! Get to the game and give the lads the support that they need! :rolleyes:
 

QPR Tickets

This may be a stupid question, but are the tickets on general sale or still for season ticket holders, etc, only ?
 

QPR Tickets

i don't have a season ticket but i work at the club. does that count? :confused:
 

QPR Tickets

I cant make it im in mexico, getting away from the stress downes' team selection has caused me. I was gona go wit jackwilliamsjack and a mate but...:sad:
 

QPR Tickets

nick logan said:
i am sure they will hear you from there:rolleyes: go to the game people we are live to the nation lets not have another millwall where we became a laughing stock for taking so few fans for the live game that night

Well said! That Millwall game was an embarassment, well under 250 Bees fans. As for those that claim they're not going because they don't want to put money into Q.P.R's pockets, would you be saying the same if we were top of the league?
 

QPR Tickets

davebee said:
i don't have a season ticket but i work at the club. does that count? :confused:

When I went in for mine I was asked by a certain female member of the office staff wether I was a club member or a season ticket holder, I said no, "i'm staff", she said "I know, I will have to check with Roy", when she returned she said "yes that's ok" then she said " You can look at me like that but you don't put anything into the club" to which I replied "I'm a member of Bees United so I do put into the club thankyou". Some people really are doing the wrong job. :jester:
 

QPR Tickets

Winnie is everything I look for in a woman! :love2: :yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom