QPR v Bees predictions...

QPR v Bees predictions...

They have hit a decent bit of form so it ain't gonna be easy. A point would be OK but 3 would be great.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

4-2 bees toney, jensen, canos(2)
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

I was right Sunday and unfortunately 3-1 to the Bush?
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

They've only once conceded more than 1 in 11 league games (against Swansea). They've won 4 and drawn way to Norwich in their last 6. Plus Bees have had two tough games since they last played - an 11 day break at this point in the season is a luxury. I think a QPR win at 4.2 (24% chance) in the Betfair market is overpriced, delighted as I will be if it doesn't cop.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

They've only once conceded more than 1 in 11 league games (against Swansea). They've won 4 and drawn way to Norwich in their last 6. Plus Bees have had two tough games since they last played - an 11 day break at this point in the season is a luxury. I think a QPR win at 4.2 (24% chance) in the Betfair market is overpriced, delighted as I will be if it doesn't cop.
Though they’ve now got 17 in 64 days so might, if sensible, look to preserve themselves. Or go all out to win enough games now so they can cope with playing the youth team if needed at the end of the season safely midtable.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

I genuinely don’t care about the performance or score. It’s results that count now. Even if that means a last minute winner bouncing in off of Ivan’s right nut.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

Everything in me knows we have a much stronger squad than them and a manager light years ahead, but... I am a bit worried about this one. I’m sure the boys will do us proud though. 2-1 bees
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

We'll need 3 goals to win it so I'll go 3-2 Bees, but it's a game I'm worried about.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

The bus stop first eleven feel the wrath of Brian R, who blames them collectively for his yellow card against Norf. Scared sh*tless of further ramifications, they pull out their best performance of 2021 and skin the bushwhackers 4-0!
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

1-0 Brentford. Tense late winner. 88 mins. Pinnock
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

1-1. We score first and all seems to be fine but they stay in the game and claw it back late on. Barbet scores both. Not wholly dispiriting in the great scheme of things.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

QPR v Bees predictions...

Score first and win. They’ll have to come at us and we’ll pick them off.

Let the first goal in and draw at best.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

I don’t think I will enjoy this one, they are on form and we were awful on Sunday and I just have this feeling our wobble is upon us

Brentford, prove me wrong and show us we aren’t chokers,
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

We’re where we are for a reason, we’re a very good team and as they say the table does not lie. We will win, anyone suggesting QPHA will win need to have a long hard look at themselves. I go into every game thinking we will win, because if not I’d be wasting my time watching. I started watching this team in the mid 70s and have always thought we’d win every game, and if we don’t so be it. This is our time, and we will beat those clowns from Shepherds Bush.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

Really hope we have a quicker start than the last few games, a tough 1-0 to the good guys.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

They are due to win a derby - Rah Rays 2-0 - this is our blip for the season with a run of sh*t games!
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

We’re where we are for a reason, we’re a very good team and as they say the table does not lie. We will win,

Hmmmmmm....Barnsley?

The way we folded last season after a great run, we need to prove to the league we have the minerals this time round and that starts tonight.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

Hopefully Sunday was just a blip. They are going to come at us like rabid dogs from the first whistle. We'll be ready and take an early lead for a change and go on to win comfortably 3-0. Canos (5) Da Silva (58) Toney (70) :sorted:
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

Bees win but how many QPR fans will be let into the stadium? ?
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

Qphaa. 1 bees 2..we wont lose to those mugs.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

Hard to look past a Bees win, although I think we will score too. I'd predict 2-1 Bees but I hope to sneak a 1-1.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

My head's in turmoil from having lost one game in 22 and 4 league games all season so far, so I'm going for 1-1 and Ivan to notch number 24. (Really I'd like 4-0)
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

Hmmmmmm....Barnsley?

The way we folded last season after a great run, we need to prove to the league we have the minerals this time round and that starts tonight.
not sure about that , blind ref cost us at stoke when he missed the assault on EP then lost in the last second to a barnsley side who needed a win
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

One defeat and it’s all doom and bloody gloom.

Ahh I think there is some realism, we're a club based on statistics. They've won 4 out of their last 5 games conceding one goal in that time. We've also won four of our last five but conceded 6 goals in that time. Defeat to Barnsley wasn't the issue, I think it's more we knew if a team stopped us scoring or creating chances we're in serious trouble. I can understand why some are worried tonight, personally I think we'll win it 3-2 but the same issues will make it a very nervous night.
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

Rangers won't play like Barnsley. They don't have the players for it and will take the game to us like they always do. Recent history shows they don't have the players for that either.
0-2 (Toney x 2)
 

QPR v Bees predictions...

A long overdue clean sheet with a defence focussed and bang up for this one.
A masterful display from the midfield with Jensen back starting and pulling the strings.
A front 3 taking their chances to devastating affect.
A few nerves calmed by the look of things

Oppo 0 Bees 3 (Toney 2, Canos) ;)
 
Back
Top Bottom