goldenballsbee
AshfordBee
- Joined
- 19 May 2006
- Messages
- 36
- Reaction score
- 0
Reading Rejects
I think that as we have a good relationship wive reading then we'll get some of their rejects. Also maybe some chelsea rejects. Any views?
goldenballsbee said:I think that as we have a good relationship wive reading then we'll get some of their rejects.
datchetbee said:Hold on a minute you've made another thread moaning about Rejects from Reading and then you've got a thread here promoting them ??...Logic
NorthamptonBee said:Yeah and you go all biblical on the other thread and all hardman on this one.![]()
![]()
BRENTFORD_TILL_DIE said:What Reading players are possbile signings then ?
And which of these would be any good ?

goldenballsbee said:but know there 2 leagues higher than us there rejects will be of better quality
i agree with your point about this years rejects though

Mr Cynical said:Dobson???![]()
North London Bee said:I just hope we can sign someone like Long from them on a season's loan. A quality young striker.
goldenballsbee said:I think that as we have a good relationship wive reading then we'll get some of their rejects. Also maybe some chelsea rejects. Any views?
Les Beeavinu said:Shane Long on loan please. Thank you very much.
Les Beeavinu said:Shane Long on loan please. Thank you very much.
Simon C said:If he can score goals and they're prepared to loan him to us then change our style of play. Don't think it will happen sadly
bees 1992 said:we need a usefull midfeilder and a guy who will score 20 a season like dj would have been.
Bush Tuckerman said:Apparently Arsenal have a rapid striker in their reserves that they don't play...doesn't look likely to start in the premiership...and Wenger is keen for him to get some expereince..I've hear that he's keen for first team football too!!
Perhaps Skulason could have a word and get him down here on loan for a season!!
bees 1992 said:we need a usefull midfeilder and a guy who will score 20 a season like dj would have been.
North London Bee said:I just hope we can sign someone like Long from them on a season's loan. A quality young striker.