Reading v Bees predictions....

Reading v Bees predictions....

depends on whether we have got our defensive play sorted and if Josh starts. If yes no reason why we can't nick it.
Hope Raya and his defence and coaches are working on defending close to the box free kicks and corners ! We need a clean sheet .
The team are very confident right now but we can't keep conceding an early soft goal! 1: 0 to us Henry!!
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Hope Raya and his defence and coaches are working on defending close to the box free kicks and corners ! We need a clean sheet .
The team are very confident right now but we can't keep conceding an early soft goal! 1: 0 to us Henry!!

Key thing is to stop giving away stupid free kicks in those areas.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Agreed with the fact that we should be looking for a win. Take a draw? If we did that every away game we wouldn't go up. We need to aim for as many wins as possible, and while some will end in a disappointing draw, we should win more than we don't. There is no reason to take a draw here.
If we won every home game we probably would
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

3-1 to us.. Toney, JDS and Bryan
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

A prediction of sorts but not a score prediction. Just 20 hours and 59 minutes to kick off and I am still sober. I'm pretty sure this hasn't happened since I was 13 and I predict it will never happen again.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

A prediction of sorts but not a score prediction. Just 20 hours and 59 minutes to kick off and I am still sober. I'm pretty sure this hasn't happened since I was 13 and I predict it will never happen again.
Beer shortage on the IoW? Blame Brexit.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Beer shortage on the IoW? Blame Brexit.
I don't think it's Brexit related mate. I understand you've had snow in England which might be playing havoc with deliveries. I did call 111 to ask what I should do if it isn't here before kick off but the lady just slammed the phone down on me. Has that plane we hired for Middlesbrough gone back yet? Perhaps the club could help me out here?
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

This is one game I do worry about.

Reading look more organised this season than recent ones and could easily dominate.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Big night, big game!

I’ll stick with my 65th minute prediction system.

If we are winning then, we’ll win by 2 clear goals.

If we are drawing then, we’ll win.

If we are losing then, we’ll draw.

So whatever happens, we’ll be celebrating being top of the Championship tomorrow night!!!

Come on you Bees! ?⚽️?
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

I wouldn't care if we were playing Brazil, I'm never buying in to this "I'll take a draw" before a bloody ball is kicked. What the hell is that all about? We either have ambition to be the best team in the league or we don't. It's one thing to predict a draw but quite another to want one. Proper old Brentford is that. Two down with ten minutes to go is the time to decide we'll be happy with a draw, not two days before bloody kick off! Push up Brentford! Rant over. For now.

Biscuitmen 1 - Brentford 3

Anybody (2') Toney (44', 87'), Fosu (55') :sorted:

When people say they will take a draw they don’t mean they would rather a draw then a win. They mean it is a bloody tough game and a draw would be a good and acceptable result, it would put us top and another one of the chasing pack remains 6 points behind us as we move onto 18 games left.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Sad to say but our unbeaten run will end at some point....







....................but this wont be it. 2-0 to the Bees.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Big night, big game!

I’ll stick with my 65th minute prediction system.

If we are winning then, we’ll win by 2 clear goals.

If we are drawing then, we’ll win.

If we are losing then, we’ll draw.

So whatever happens, we’ll be celebrating being top of the Championship tomorrow night!!!

Come on you Bees! ?⚽?

My 65th minute prediction is we will make our first sub then,
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

My 65th minute prediction is we will make our first sub then,

That’s why I think a lot of match results hinge around moments, subs, tiredness starting to appear in the opposition, games beginning to open up, etc...all leading up to the 65th minute with the 10 minutes before that.

A combination of hunch, observation and fact on my part.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

I'm going to violently upset a couple of people on here.... and say i'll be happy with a draw, and I would (unless we're winning 3-0 and it ends 3-3) :D
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Key thing is to stop giving away stupid free kicks in those areas.

The key thing is refs not making mistakes that are costing us goals :sorted:
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

a comprehensive win Toney carrying on scoring for fun and more photo opportunities
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Can’t see either team keeping a clean sheet.
2-2. We are top of the league say we are top of the league.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

This has goals, goals, goals all over it. Lucas Joao finally having the season I always thought he had in him at Sheff W. Guess because they always had 6 strikers nobody ever saw it!

This is going 3-2 either way for me. Gulp.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

We were the last team to inflict defeat on them 7 games back, and we did so at a canter.

Both teams have improved since then, and it will be a very tough test for us. I would take a draw tonight, and I suspect so would Reading.

Head says 2-2, Heart says we win 3-1.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

As detours says, head says draw, heart says another top top Bees performance and we put them to the sword.

Car park XI 1 - 3 Bus stop XI
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

let one in early come back to beat the pikeys 1-3..
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

They have scored 6 in their last 5 matches compared with Bees 16. They are without striker Puscas and club captain Moore . We have failed to keep a clean sheet in last few matches but I think we will tonight and predict a 3 - 0 victory
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

3-1 to the mighty bees is the prediction of ian west with toney scoring 2
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Don't let them play and press the bloody life out of them which is what Tindall's Muff failed to do before they woke up at half-time 3-0 down.

They're a decent side with some real flair in Ejaria, Olise, Joao, etc and others provide the solid platform in midfield.

Even so I'd go for a 3-2 win, probably decided in the last 10 mins.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

True but we also need to be careful that we don't give them the opportunity..

we are playing amazingly well , we cant expect perfection from the team .
i also think that if the Swansea and Brizzle goals were rightly disallowed we wouldn't be having this chat.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Canos to put us 1 up in the first half. Pegged back in the second half with a scrapy goal from a free kick lumped into the area followed by a Pinnock 94th minute header.

Especially with Pinnock @ 30/1 as anytime goalscorer!
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

Bees win 3-1. Toney, Fosu and JDS to score.
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

I wouldn't care if we were playing Brazil, I'm never buying in to this "I'll take a draw" before a bloody ball is kicked. What the hell is that all about? We either have ambition to be the best team in the league or we don't. It's one thing to predict a draw but quite another to want one. Proper old Brentford is that. Two down with ten minutes to go is the time to decide we'll be happy with a draw, not two days before bloody kick off! Push up Brentford! Rant over. For now.

Biscuitmen 1 - Brentford 3

Anybody (2') Toney (44', 87'), Fosu (55') :sorted:
Got the two minutes and the goalscorers bits wrong. Sorry take a pointers. ?
 

Reading v Bees predictions....

quite a few got this right , well done gents.
 
Back
Top Bottom