Real v Bayer

SQUELCH

Der Kaiser
Joined
9 Jan 2001
Messages
10,961
Reaction score
445
Location
Tir na nog

Real v Bayer

champions league final tonight, only watching it cos theres bugger else to do in lille but i reckon could bee a decent game. hopefully stevie mac will play some part and show his true worth, but it look odds on that real will win considering its their 100 anniversary and all that, otherwise how bout bayer to win on penalties? they were bout 40/1 at the start of the tournament!
 

Real v Bayer

I can't see anything but a Real Madrid victory. Saying that, I said that about Liverpool in the Quarter-Finals & Manchester United in the Semi-Finals, so anything is possible. ;)
 

Real v Bayer

ive got a couple of quid on Raul scores first and madrid win 3-1, so im in with a shout at forties. (sh*te odds!)
 

Real v Bayer

Madrid won 2-1 after a Zidane wonder-goal.
 

Real v Bayer

The goal Zidane scored was class, goes to show who is the best team in Europe. Real are far better than Man Ure
 

Real v Bayer

I really thought Bayer Leverkusen were gonna level things up at the end. I guess it just wasn't to be. They put up a good fight though.

Zidane's goal was disgusting! :p
 
Back
Top Bottom