Red and white nets

middlesexbee

Member
Joined
8 Jul 2020
Messages
790
Reaction score
782
Location
Twickenham

Red and white nets

Any reason why we've ditched the chequered nets? Quite liked the red and white and now it's just plain white. New rule?
 

Red and white nets

Was thinking about this on Saturday.

Cant think of another team in the league with different colour nets.
 

Red and white nets

I think the official reasoning is that white netting is more visible against the back drop for players'' peripheral vision. Not sure what colour they are at Elland Rd.
 

Red and white nets

Red and white nets

Great work be the innovation team what a product for the marketing team to market and the sales team to sell!!

a complete and utter load of sh*t and what a rip off
I had this as a birthday gift from a dear friend. Have to say I am over the moon with it. Its a bit of history from our first season in the EPL.
 

Red and white nets

I had this as a birthday gift from a dear friend. Have to say I am over the moon with it. It’s a bit of history from our first season in the EPL.
Like you I have No issue with someone else wasting their money on buying it for me
 

Red and white nets

Any reason why we've ditched the chequered nets? Quite liked the red and white and now it's just plain white. New rule?
White ones look much better.

Our strip is red and white jerseys, not goal nets.
 
Back
Top Bottom