Remember me

Y

yateleybee

Guest

Remember me

I'm back with a vengeance. What the ****s happened to this place? I see The Voice is back on, so should be lively.
 

Remember me

?

Remember you well any way I am back on here to give you stick I think that is what you want you yately poof.
 

Remember me

Re: ?

floating bee said:
Remember you well any way I am back on here to give you stick I think that is what you want you yately poof.

Clearly thinking, along with spelling, isn't your strongest point Ms Floater. Any more of that cheek and the Yateley Massiff may hunt you down and float you down the canal along with Dirty Den.

And another thing, wht can't you northern monkeys spell Yateley anyway?:p
 

Remember me

Re: Re: ?

yateleybee said:
And another thing, wht can't you northern monkeys spell Yateley anyway?:p

why can't you spell why? :D
 

Remember me

oooo

A bit touchy mr Yateley and as for calling me a northener well what do I say.

I dont drink shandy and dont shag sheep unlike you hants people.

have a good day.
 

Remember me

Mr Eyes - why r u called 'floating bee' now ??!

yateley, yo brother!! - just remember to keep your hants scum in check as the chertsey massif are back in town - comprendez??!!

god, ive never not looked forward to a football season before like this one - were dooooooooooooooomed mr mainwaring !!
 

Remember me

message for Voice

well you see mr Voice I have had about 6 diffrent addresses in the last 5 years in 5 diffrent counties and 5 new jobs so I thought

Floating as it saves me changing from essex to surrey to sussex to hants to bucks bee.

So Floating it is see you down the Brick soon to become a hants

bee.

Take it easy. Mr Flaoting bee
 
Back
Top Bottom