reply to Chronicle

reply to Chronicle

abee said:
You have however an almost insurmountable hurdle to overcome as you have the support of.......................

........................BISH. :sad: :sad:


We all have our crosses to bear!

:)
 

reply to Chronicle

stedders said:
We all have our crosses to bear!

:)

I hope that yours are better than Hunt's ;)
 

reply to Chronicle

BeeH - I am not questioning his wealth and never have done. Others have not me - I don`t know or care.
I also don`t want to continue any criticism of Bill Benn, as the damage has been done in my humble eyes.

As for the hero worship for putting in £50k, not at all. I would thank him, but I respect all the fans involved in trying to save BFC in equal measure.

I have no problem with criticism, I love a good argunment - as long as it is constructive and in my opinion, with Bill not willing to try and change things, it wasn`t constructive at all.

But what do I know, that is`nt spoon fed me from my special relationship.;)
 
Back
Top Bottom