Request for mods

wibs

Well-known member
Joined
6 Jun 2001
Messages
38,777
Reaction score
19,872
Location
I AM a location

Request for mods

I agree I could cope without this request being fulfilled but is there any chance in the "Other Football and Other Sport" section the "Football and World of Sport" Forum could go at the top ABOVE the increasingly less frequented "World Cup 2018 forum. It always draws ones eyes to the World Cup section unnecessarily

Thank you please.
 

Request for mods

All the world Cup forums could be merged. Can't see the point of having so many.
 

Request for mods

All the world Cup forums could be merged. Can't see the point of having so many.

they are historic documents :thetruth:
 

Request for mods

I agree I could cope without this request being fulfilled but is there any chance in the "Other Football and Other Sport" section the "Football and World of Sport" Forum could go at the top ABOVE the increasingly less frequented "World Cup 2018 forum. It always draws ones eyes to the World Cup section unnecessarily

Thank you please.

Done.
 

Request for mods

Request for Mods? Don't want those spotty herberts turning up on their winey scooters thanks. Had enough of that on Hayling Island earlier this year!
 

Request for mods

Request for Mods? Don't want those spotty herberts turning up on their winey scooters thanks. Had enough of that on Hayling Island earlier this year!
................harsh.................
 

Request for mods

they are historic documents :thetruth:

As you are aware, for Platinum GPG members there's always the opportunity to visit them annually in hard copy at our nuclear proof underground facility outside of Trondheim. Banana interprets each smiley in modern dance as you read them. It is quite quite beautiful.
 

Request for mods

As you are aware, for Platinum GPG members there's always the opportunity to visit them annually in hard copy at our nuclear proof underground facility outside of Trondheim. Banana interprets each smiley in modern dance as you read them. It is quite quite beautiful.

‘Modern dance?’ You can keep that avant-garde bollox to yourself. As a platinum plus GPG member,I demand all smilies are performed as an opera with banana dressed as Canio from Pagliacci.
 
Back
Top Bottom