reserve game

reserve game

I think it was Mark Peters - who then went off injured!
 

reserve game

Not true - the goal was scored by Lloyd Blackman (12). Peters (17) came on 2nd half and was very good. Williams went off 2nd half after getting a ball in the goolies :eek:

Was this the Bees of the future??
Peters - good 2nd half, better tackling and running than the last time I saw him and a couple of wicked attempts on goal
Steven Evans - some great running and hard tackling - one tackle brought tears to my eyes :o looks like an excellent "buy"!
Jay Tabb - excellent 1st half up front, not so effective 2nd half deeper - lots of enthusiasm, looking for the ball and where the ball was going
Lloyd Blackman - not sure if I have seen him before, but quite effective up front
Jay Lovett / Lee Feldwick / Matt Somner- solid and dependable
Add a dash of Danny Boxall (back to his best?) and Oli (as good as ever)and it was very encouraging
....who did I forget...... oh yes.... Mark Mac... "You are the weakest Link, Goodbye!"

Sir Steve was watching last night, so I'm guessing that Peters may start or bench on Saturday. If he was there to watch Mark Mac. it would have confirmed his worst fears I'm afraid :(
 

reserve game

On the official site now,Peters scored in the 59 th minute. McCammon replaced at half time.
 

reserve game

Hmmm...Ok I bow to the Official site...I'm sure the scorer was #12 which was Blackman - Peters was wearing #17 - good strike tho!
 

reserve game

Interesting to see Peters came on at half time, scored then was subbed after 80mins. Had Steve seen enough to warrant a starting place on Saturday? Let's hope so!
 

reserve game

Originally posted by Pauly Paul:
Interesting to see Peters came on at half time, scored then was subbed after 80mins. Had Steve seen enough to warrant a starting place on Saturday? Let's hope so!

Did he not go off injured?
 

reserve game

glad to see theres no confusion here!!
its plain to everyone who scored and if peters is injured or not.
 

reserve game

Slight confusion from Boro Bee!

It wasn't Williams who went off injured - it was Peters, that's why he was substituted! It looked like an ankle injury and he seemed less than pleased as he was going off, hurling something to the floor by the tunnel in obvious frustration. He did look quite useful though, one spectaular lob which almost brought a goal.

Surprised that no-one has mentioned the performance of Stephen Evans, he looks pretty useful!

Interesting that McCammon was taken off at half-time - suggests he could well be in on Saturday.
 

reserve game

Ok sorry about the confusion - I didn't see clearly who went off in the gloom :rolleyes:
er..... I mentioned Evans - see above
and er... surely we took Mark Mac off at half time coz he was crap ???
 
Back
Top Bottom