Rio Ferdinand

Rio Ferdinand

Huge numbers of kids grow up perfectly happily and safely in London or Manchester!
100%. But my Brother in Law lives in Dubai and his 3 kids have a wonderful life, safe from an awful lot of the stuff I get very nervous about my teenage nephew who lives 15 minutes from Croydon experiencing.

If you have kids and want them to grow up with certainty that they're in a safe environment then Dubai is definitely that place. It has it's flaws and I personally wouldn't choose to live there but @hanworthbee asked what the attraction was.
 

Rio Ferdinand

If you have kids and want them to grow up with certainty that they're in a safe environment then Dubai is definitely that place. It has it's flaws and I personally wouldn't choose to live there but @hanworthbee asked what the attraction was.
So safe that they won't know how to look after themselves on the mean streets? No thanks.
 

Rio Ferdinand

We’ve got an extradition treaty, so they’d better be all in order.
Each to their own, but Mrs J doesn’t do sand and I don’t like camels, since one bumped me as a kid.
was it your birthday?
 

Rio Ferdinand

Didn't think you could just up sticks and move there , don't you need to have a job to go to ?
Besides you can't just pop down to the pub when you feel like it you have you be a member of an ex-pats club of some sort and pay £15 for a pint of sh1tty lager whilst trying to make new friends that you'd probably steer well clear of here. So I'm told anyway.
 
Back
Top Bottom