Rob Hulse

Rob Hulse

Think wages would be an issue

More like mobility. This was old news regurgitated. Well done the Mirror & Hulse's agent to get his name out there. :zzzzz:
 

Rob Hulse

Jacob Murtagh ‏@jacobmurtagh

I'm told there's no truth whatsoever in Rob Hulse to Brentford story. He won't be coming to GP #brentfordfc #qpr

Hmmm, what time was this tweet out of interest?
 

Rob Hulse

I imagine this is old news recycled - unlike a red-top to do that - as we have Hayes. As said above, it's a speedy forward we need to complement El Alagui or Hayes.

Jose Baxter? Without a club and will know Adam and Jake.
 

Rob Hulse

On trial with Oldham. I cant believe we didnt at least consider this bearing in mind the Bidwell and Forshaw connection. Maybe they dont rate him.

Maybe better to ask why 90 other league clubs didn't rush to sign him rather than why Oldham beat us to it.
 

Rob Hulse

Maybe better to ask why 90 other league clubs didn't rush to sign him rather than why Oldham beat us to it.

Above all why did Tranmere not come back in for him after the loan spell last season if he was all that? He may yet make it big, but definitely somthing odd why he has left Everton AND not been picked up by a smaller club.
 

Rob Hulse

Wasn't he the bloke who kept throwing himself to the ground at Crewe which resulted in us getting two players sent off a few seasons ago?

:confused: :confused:
 

Rob Hulse

Wasn't he the bloke who kept throwing himself to the ground at Crewe which resulted in us getting two players sent off a few seasons ago?

:confused: :confused:

..........Dean Ashton??????..............
 

Rob Hulse

Is the word now he is coming for deffo? Got it from Beesotted on the twitter just the noo.
 

Rob Hulse

Wasn't he the bloke who kept throwing himself to the ground at Crewe which resulted in us getting two players sent off a few seasons ago?

:confused: :confused:

Yep,he got Scott Marshall sent off with a ridiculous dive that the ref fell for hook,line and sinker.

Although he had no part in Fullartons red which was fully justified.
 

Rob Hulse

Oh Gawd I remember that game. We weren't very good. Fullarton? How did we sign a player like Fullarton????
 

Rob Hulse

Oh Gawd I remember that game. We weren't very good. Fullarton? How did we sign a player like Fullarton????

or Scott Marshall..
 

Rob Hulse

Scott Marshall indeed. The best thing about him was how convincing his name sounded.
 

Rob Hulse

Scott Marshall indeed. The best thing about him was how convincing his name sounded.

Some people even bought a shirt with his name on it.;)
 

Rob Hulse

Some people even bought a shirt with his name on it.;)

In my defence that was an end of season players shirt bargain from the club shop back in the days when you could pick them up just like that. I got a Marshall and a Quinn. I have always been a huge fan of irony. I turned my nose up at the Javary (It was Javary wasn't it?)
 

Rob Hulse

In my defence that was an end of season players shirt bargain from the club shop back in the days when you could pick them up just like that. I got a Marshall and a Quinn. I have always been a huge fan of irony. I turned my nose up at the Javary (It was Javary wasn't it?)

Indeed it was, rolling back the years.
 

Rob Hulse

Rob Hulse joins Charlton Athletic on loan deal, close thread..
 
Back
Top Bottom