Idaho Bee
Well-known member
Rotherham Updates
brooks said:Burton out - Owusu in. Sounds like Mr Allen has been visited by Mr Cockup.
Afternoon Brooks.
brooks said:Burton out - Owusu in. Sounds like Mr Allen has been visited by Mr Cockup.
Edmundo said:Fulham v Manyoo is one of those games where you struggle to know who you want to win!
Nah - come on Manyoo!![]()
Idaho Bee said:Afternoon Brooks.![]()
Edmundo said:Fulham v Manyoo is one of those games where you struggle to know who you want to win!
Nah - come on Manyoo!![]()
brooks said:I have my mojo back and I'm feeling positive.
Nah - the points won't help Manyoo win the title as Abramovich has already bought it, whereas Fulham are struggling this season. Come on Manyoo!Idaho Bee said:Nah - come on Fulham.![]()
I'm afraid Colin's lot seem to be running away with it this season.Idaho Bee said:Sheff Wed go 1 up against Coventry.
Come on Micky Adams - keep those bastards down where they belong.![]()
ChorleyBee said:Is it working?
Edmundo said:I'm afraid Colin's lot seem to be running away with it this season.

Edmundo said:Nah - Come on Manyoo!
Colin W-anker is an anagram of Neil Warnock!Idaho Bee said:
California Bee said:Wow! East Stirlingshire actually have a lead in their match against Albion Rovers!
Edmundo said:Colin W-anker is an anagram of Neil Warnock!
Edmundo said:What's this with him pushing the other site? :mad1:
Mr Cynical said:So how are we playing? Are we knocking it about or still hoofing it?
Yes. But I'm not happy about it. Shall have to have words!Simon C said:You do know whose commentating don't you? lol
Edmundo said:Yes. But I'm not happy about it. Shall have to have words!
I am sorry - still rubbing the sleep out of my eyes! lolSimon C said:Idaho was talking about Wednesday.
I HATE that Soccer AM invented chant.joe_brentford said:easy