Rotherham Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rotherham Updates

Boy, Swindon are in trouble!! 7 points from 12 games. If they stay on this form that will give them 27 points for the season. :eek:.
 

Rotherham Updates

Well chaps - Thats if for me till November

Off to Griffin Park on th BA.2025 this Wednesday - Lunch with Peter Gilham, Matt Davies and Tracey on Friday and then 4 league games (With an overnite at Blackpool)and an LDV before flying back on Oct 30th

Mark Burridge says he wants to have a chat on BeesWorld during half time with Swindon so maybe speak to you all then.

Regards to all
 

Rotherham Updates

Paul USA said:
Well chaps - Thats if for me till November

Off to Griffin Park on th BA.2025 this Wednesday - Lunch with Peter Gilham, Matt Davies and Tracey on Friday and then 4 league games (With an overnite at Blackpool)and an LDV before flying back on Oct 30th

Mark Burridge says he wants to have a chat on BeesWorld during half time with Swindon so maybe speak to you all then.

Regards to all

Have a great trip Paul. Pick me up a Laleham fridge magnet while you're there ;) ;)
 

Rotherham Updates

Paul USA said:
Well chaps - Thats if for me till November

Off to Griffin Park on th BA.2025 this Wednesday - Lunch with Peter Gilham, Matt Davies and Tracey on Friday and then 4 league games (With an overnite at Blackpool)and an LDV before flying back on Oct 30th

Mark Burridge says he wants to have a chat on BeesWorld during half time with Swindon so maybe speak to you all then.

Regards to all

Have a great trip Paul. :wave:
 

Rotherham Updates

Paul USA said:
Well chaps - Thats if for me till November

Off to Griffin Park on th BA.2025 this Wednesday - Lunch with Peter Gilham, Matt Davies and Tracey on Friday and then 4 league games (With an overnite at Blackpool)and an LDV before flying back on Oct 30th

Mark Burridge says he wants to have a chat on BeesWorld during half time with Swindon so maybe speak to you all then.

Regards to all

Enjoy your holiday. Fingers crossed the Bees go mad on a scoring spree while you're here. :wave:
 

Rotherham Updates

Simon C said:
Just watched Colin going mental at the ref after losing at Reading. lol


The ref is Grant Hegley. I'm firmly on the side of Colin in this instance!
 

Rotherham Updates

I'm firmly on the side of anyone who isn't Colin.
 

Rotherham Updates

Idaho Bee said:
Boy, Swindon are in trouble!! 7 points from 12 games. If they stay on this form that will give them 27 points for the season. :eek:.


Sorry about this folks - but it's looking a bit IFFY for Swindon.
 

Rotherham Updates

Simon C said:
I'm firmly on the side of anyone who isn't Colin.

I can see where you're coming from, because Colin's a t*** (even though I hold a grudging respect for him).

Grant Hegley's record against us included sending one of ours off for celebrating and catalysing that now notorious race row at the Tranmere match last season. That's only two such incidents I recall, and I'm sure there are others.
 

Rotherham Updates

I don't keep a file on refs and I rarely remember their names. I do remember opposition players and managers though.
 

Rotherham Updates

Simon C said:
I don't keep a file on refs and I rarely remember their names. I do remember opposition players and managers though.

It's quite difficult to forget a ref who seems to do the dirty on us every time.

I think this one is going to be a stalemate!
 

Rotherham Updates

Warnock unhappy they didnt have a Premiership ref for their game.....who the fook does he think he is?
He convienently glossed over the fact that the ref did him a favour by not sending their keeper off for handball outside the area.
 

Rotherham Updates

Waterlooville Bee said:
Warnock unhappy they didnt have a Premiership ref for their game.....who the fook does he think he is?

If he was in the Premiership he might of had a case :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom