Heard him say to G Taylor (rude ignorant man) “three or four weeks before return”

"We have been talking to Glenn about getting plenty of crosses in, as well as his defensive duties.

:sad:Looks like AS has the same concerns over Poole as some on here
So it's being worked. Oh good, a left midfielder than gets plenty of crosses in, knows his defensive duties, AND gets 15 goals.......he'll be off to Liverpool in January then
I blame PrincessBee for this:sad:
Don't worry, he'll be so busy with his defensive duties and crossing an' all, he won't have time to score 15 goals....
Who is G Taylor?
...................do I not like that question?.....................
rofl...................do I not like that question?.....................
...................do I not like that question?.....................

hi i live in essex, and my brothers are massive orient fans. and theres a big rumour going round that dickson is on his way to orient once fit!!! can any one tell me if there is any news on this in west london. as i elieve this would be a massive loss for brentford!!!!!!!
hi i live in essex, and my brothers are massive orient fans. and theres a big rumour going round that dickson is on his way to orient once fit!!! can any one tell me if there is any news on this in west london. as i elieve this would be a massive loss for brentford!!!!!!!
Is he struggling? A couple of good runs but I couldn't help he was shattered after both. Is he not able to train properly at the moment?
the interview in the programme brought to our attention that he suffered a severe back injury as a youth player and missed nearly 2 seasons of football, he said it was similar to Monty's injury but worse!, so maybe his current injury stems back to this period when at Plymouth and has returned again. He doesn;t look 100% fit either.
Dickson will not go, he is just settling in. He is a bee for this season.
Hopefully so, as he hasn't played enough for us to cash in on him, and no point releasing him without a profit.
However, if Johnson is fit, I could see some point in sending Dickson out on loan for a month to get match fit (same applies to Montague) as his injury Tues wiped out the chance to give him a full 90 minutes without the pressure of a league game - I think he missed the whole pre-season so his last full first team game must have been April or May
Our best talent?i hope not cos in my opinion he is our best talent and this would be a massive loss!!! need him back fit with smith asap
