Sam up front

Sam up front

If it's THE Keith, I agree completely.

If it's any other Keith, I think it's a stupid idea.
 

Sam up front

If we're one down with 5 minutes to go, possibly, but if we started with him there, I'd call the men in white coats for MA
 

Sam up front

If its Keith Floyd ,the suggestion is just a flash in the pan .If its Keith Chegwin ,chin him
 

Sam up front

ctgbee said:
My mate Keith says Sodje up front and it sounds like a cracker to me


rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl and indeed rofl

Sam up front says one thing to me... HOOOOOOOOF!

:wave:
 

Sam up front

anyone remember the open training session at GP before last season, they had a shooting competition sodje finished last. The two goals he has scored with his feet (bristol,bournemouth) were decent finishes but i doubt he can produce that regularly
 

Sam up front

i think keith is right... ive spoken to sodje.. and he as all ways been up front ,no bull, what you see is what you get... nice fella :sorted:
 

Sam up front

who will take his place?

hes done it before for brentford.
 

Sam up front

I would quite like to see this actualy. The back four played superbly yesterday - do they need to be broken up? Gayle was visibly knackerd yesterday, and just couldnt move after about 70 minutes, Sodje has pace, and good ball control, he could scare defenders by running at them.

Not sure if it is worth taking a chance on or not really, but I don't think Gayle can hack another game.
 

Sam up front

lol Thats two post in ten minutes that have cracked me up.. there is something very funny about starting a sentence "my mate .... says..." I don't know why, perhaps I am just simple, or does anyone know what I mean :wave:
 

Sam up front

nocoat said:
lol Thats two post in ten minutes that have cracked me up.. there is something very funny about starting a sentence "my mate .... says..." I don't know why, perhaps I am just simple, or does anyone know what I mean :wave:



My mate reckons you're a bit on the simple side Davee ;)
 

Sam up front

Great idea!! I remember W£bb spunking certain promotion by playing Asaba wide left too... :cry:
 

Sam up front

He won more in the air than Willock did
 

Sam up front

Keith looked well happy at the end....... but not as happy as I was after 23minutes 46 seconds when Newman left the field.... God I never hated a bloke so much as I do Newman:sad:
 

Sam up front

Hullbee said:
Keith looked well happy at the end....... but not as happy as I was after 23minutes 46 seconds when Newman left the field.... God I never hated a bloke so much as I do Newman:sad:

:nono: :nono: :nono:

I'm not a fan of Newman but there have been much worse players wearing a Brentford shirt. I don't think Rhodes or Willock deserve a place in the team but I don't hate them.

The adoration and hatred of players sometimes goes a bit OTT methinks.
 

Sam up front

8 Bee said:
:nono: :nono: :nono:

I'm not a fan of Newman but there have been much worse players wearing a Brentford shirt. I don't think Rhodes or Willock deserve a place in the team but I don't hate them.

The adoration and hatred of players sometimes goes a bit OTT methinks.


:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A week has past and I still HATE Ricky Newman just glad he is no longer a Bee worst Captain ever
 
Back
Top Bottom