WarrenBee
Well-known member
Saturday's Road Race
We are going to West byfleet to watch them speed through. Is anyone else hoping to see them at any point during the race?

We are going to West byfleet to watch them speed through. Is anyone else hoping to see them at any point during the race?
![]()
![]()
looking at hampton court with a chance of seeing them twice,but will probably be rammed.
I've bought some new marbles todayrofl

Let's just hope the leaders slow up seeing who is just doing what in the race. Then the GB team may have a chance to get Cav in for the sprint.
Too much to do. Sometimes you wonder if they should just cycle their own race. Let too many go after the last lap of Box Hill. Hope Wiggins hasn't blown himself out for the time trial.
I might be being thick but I dont understand why the Brit cyclists are blaming anyone but themselves. They ****ed up and, as Mrs Abs expertly commented, they should have pedalled faster.
Cavendish was a dick as well when interviewed afterwards. Not sure if I'll bother watching the women now. It's GB Innit.
What time do the birds go through NAM today thankyou please?
Really!!?? I thought it was nearer half two as someone said it went through Richmond at 3 ish yesterday. Is that true yeah as I am taking the family down there.
Out of Richmond Park (Richmond Gate) at 12:29 towards Twickenham and then back into Richmond Park (Kingston Gate) at 15:20 but that doesn't go through Twickenham.
http://www.london2012.com/cycling-road/event/women-road-race/coursemap/ Click on the pink stopwatches to see the times.