QPR beaten 3-1 at Watford lol
What's the ruling on this then? Assuming Sodje misses the game for a straight red, does Burton's also miss the game although it was two yellows?
Charlton are down to 9 men (Deon Burton and Sam Sodje sent off) but still lead Swindon 1-0.
Reading 0-1 Liverpool
Manchester United 0-1 Leeds United

This game is doing my head in...I want Leeds to win so bad 'cos I hate Fergie, but I have a feeling that if its like this at 90mins. Foy will add the 'Fergie' time to get Manure a draw or even maybe a winner![]()
LEEDS are going to do this lollol
Does that make our defence better than Man U's ?
:bound::bound: Ho Ho again the pus faced poisonious jock couldn't face the post match tame interview, the mark of the cabel ******. one in the eye for the manky mancs lol

Ahah fergie moaning that only 5 mins extra was played. Bless him, how long does he want!!!!!
3 minutes gone and Leeds have gone 1 up against Wycombe.