.................5-5.............Hull 5 -4 up now. Well done my fellow citizens!
A club with a 50k stadium will be playing 3rd tier football next year. Thank god we have MB.
Also going on a little jaunt to Accrington Stanley who play in a 5000 capacity stadium. One extreme to another!
Wimbledon even samller! 4,850!
2-1 Cardiff.
:bound:
If they beat Derby wont they almost be nailed on for promotion? extra incentive, if they needed it!, for the midweek game
**** me Stoke are winning.
Surprisingly poor support from Southampton at Wembley today.
The upper tier at Wembley in their end had no fans at all.
Not true. There was lots of spaces but it wasn't empty. Their support was much louder than Chelseas - although Saints were embarrassing in the first half.
Stop posting tosh on here! I keep expecting to see Derby have scored.![]()
Another penalty/ hand ball decision goes against us.
It’s a conspiracy I tell thee.
I predict a riot on here if it happens again......Not very pretty, I tell thee!
Great strike... Good player Patterson