Score Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

Score Centre

Fingers crossed Udders continue to plummet and get relegated. Despise that club.

Yes, haven't forgotten the Alan Lee incident from last season.
Apart from Brizzle City, it's very open down the bottom of the Championship.
 

Score Centre

Yes, haven't forgotten the Alan Lee incident from last season.
Apart from Brizzle City, it's very open down the bottom of the Championship.

Incredible: the side in 10th are just four points clear of the drop zone. I reckon Peterborough will beat the drop.
 

Score Centre

Udders goal difference is dreadful - fingers crossed their form continues.
 

Score Centre

Score Centre

Port Vale beating Burton 6-1! This means Gillingham can be promoted tommorow I think.
 

Score Centre

Score Centre

Reading 0-1 Southampton
 

Score Centre

Alan Pardew has apparently just celebrated Newcastles late goal by jumping into the crowd!
 

Score Centre

Alan Pardew has apparently just celebrated Newcastles late goal by jumping into the crowd!

1365350479134.gif
 

Score Centre

...............the man is a cock..............
 

Score Centre

that was brilliant!! Toon fans have got to love him for that. I always remember Tevez going right into the crowd at West HAm when he scored a late goal for them against Spurs it was superb. THey still lost!
 

Score Centre

Id take these results as they stand at half time all day long...
 

Score Centre

If, a big if I admit, the results at full time are the final results, then it should guve the Bees every incentive to go for a very important win tomorrow.
 

Score Centre

I went on my mobile app and saw Swindon were 1-0 up. Goal in 33rd minute??? :confused:

Happy with things. Can we bank all current score now please :yes:
 

Score Centre

:checkingscoreseveryfewseconds:
 

Score Centre

Donny all over Carlisle 2nd half. Just hit the woodwork.
 

Score Centre

Come on Crawley, do your bit now please.
 

Score Centre

Galatasaray 3-1 Real Madrid, great entertainment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom