Scott Marshall

the_wwfc

INVALID EMAIL
Joined
5 Mar 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0

Scott Marshall

is now on trial for us, apparently. Any thoughts ?
 

Scott Marshall

I hope he plays for you on Saturday !

rofl lol rofl lol rofl

Very nice bloke apparently, great Golfer but slow as f*ck on the pitch and gets knocked over by a strong wind !

Anything else while I'm here ? :D
 

Scott Marshall

we had three drummers at last count, including a small kid with a toy one...
 

Scott Marshall

He was pretty slow (particularly on the turn), but I thought was not a bad player; quite good in the tackle, okay in the air and pretty committed. I'd rather have kept him than Roget, to be honest. Hope he gets a place with you: good luck, Scott.
 

Scott Marshall

the_wwfc said:
is now on trial for us, apparently. Any thoughts ?

I think he was superb for the bees, I think you should offer the man a contract asap and make sure it is a done deal before saturdays game, other wise your defence may not be able to cope with our kids, Marshall needs to be signed up I would suggest by you guys then could you send him to Grimsby on loan for next saturday
 

Scott Marshall

He could do a job for you and Adams of course knows him from time at Highbury together. IMHO tho he is CRAP.
 

Scott Marshall

Re: Re: Scott Marshall

wanderingbee said:
I think he was superb for the bees, I think you should offer the man a contract asap and make sure it is a done deal before saturdays game, other wise your defence may not be able to cope with our kids, Marshall needs to be signed up I would suggest by you guys then could you send him to Grimsby on loan for next saturday

and he should have played for the pooper scoops last night, I suppose ? ;)
 

Scott Marshall

Re: Re: Re: Scott Marshall

the_wwfc said:
and he should have played for the pooper scoops last night, I suppose ? ;)

yeah thats the one, I wouldn't bother to sign him as he will be unjured before the ink has dried on his contract.
 

Scott Marshall

I actually always thought of Marshall as under rated during his time with us. He was solid, good in the air and encouragd the youngsters. And even when he had a bad game he didn't try to hide.
 

Scott Marshall

I had no serious complaints about him, it wasn't his fault that Noades offered him a 4 year deal in the free-spending era, I think people were critical of the fact that he was one of our best earners for that reason.
 

Scott Marshall

Yeah he was a good solid player but got injured, I have to say I thought that he wasn't worth the ludicrous money he was on with us under Noades but I thought when he got injured we lost a lot out of our side. Had players like him stayed uninjured in 2000/2001 I think we could have gone up.
 

Scott Marshall

...and he's just participated in a glorious 2-1 defeat for our stiffs vs. yours. Hurrah !
 

Scott Marshall

He is very slow especially on the turn. Okay in the air and in the tackle and has a good influnce on the youngsters.
Certainly not worth the 250k we paid for him and his wages.
I'm sure he'll do alright under Adams as he always put his hand up for an offside. :D
 

Scott Marshall

There are worse players at this level but there are also better.

His lack of pace is highlighted, but can be compensated if someone sharp is alongside him.

Excellent reader of a game and very good in the air.

I'd back us to beat you with him in the team though.
 

Scott Marshall

If Adams is going to go out and start signing up experienced over 30 pros presumably on above average wages I would worry about where you might be financially in a couple of years.

You know you cant afford it but if Adams wants to play the big shot you will regret it later.

I hear Paul Davis is available too.................
 

Scott Marshall

Just read on the BBC that Adams has £70,000 for his transfer kitty & it makes headline news, I am well on the way to hoping they Bloody go down & stay there for life.
 

Scott Marshall

Tony Adams signing one of his mates already by the looks of it, then...
 

Scott Marshall

the_wwfc said:
we had three drummers at last count, including a small kid with a toy one...



We'll leave him alone and just go for the older ones then
 

Scott Marshall

Brickie Chap said:
We'll leave him alone and just go for the older ones then

I wonder if his nose is any better yet...
 

Scott Marshall

A lot of fans of other clubs have said they're pissed off at us getting media attention just for hiring a new manager, but I expect it will die down fairly shortly.

Financially, I have no idea about how we can afford to pay off Sanchez (payment still under discussion, apparently), and pay both Adams and Gorman's wages in addition to those of Terry Gibson (asst. mgr under Sanchez).

We are allegedly 'one of the better run football clubs' although still £2m in debt.
 

Scott Marshall

If Marshall had been fit for his 3 years at the club then he would have done alright, but he missed the whole of the 2001-02 season, not too good really
 

Scott Marshall

Fast, excellent on the deck and a salmon in the air. Superb player and should go straight into your team to shore a dodgy back four.

Trust me Scott is absolute class and is young enough to go in to play at a much higher level.

Scott was a rock for us, please ignore the jealousy on here.


Signature .......................... Now!!!
 

Scott Marshall

Bish said:
Fast, excellent on the deck and a salmon in the air. Superb player and should go straight into your team to shore a dodgy back four.

Trust me Scott is absolute class and is young enough to go in to play at a much higher level.

Scott was a rock for us, please ignore the jealousy on here.


Signature .......................... Now!!!

Actually, I may have mislead all of you about his injury proneness, I believe he was rested to ensure high quality for when he left us
 

Scott Marshall

well, apparently he's signed for us till the end of the season - not sure about this one at all. We need a striker desperately..
 

Scott Marshall

the_wwfc said:
well, apparently he's signed for us till the end of the season -

rofl rofl rofl

Well let's face it, you haven't ventured in to Division 3 for a while so next season could now be one to "re-group" perhaps ????

Grimandi - yes, Marshall - no way !
 

Scott Marshall

yep, 'regrouping' seems pretty likely at present, especially if we f**k up the forthcoming relegation six-pointers with Posh and Notts County.
 

Scott Marshall

there's nowt like a nice fixture list - and that's nothing like a nice fixture list !

the_wwfc said:
the forthcoming relegation six-pointers with Posh and Notts County.

:eek: ouch ! :eek:
 

Scott Marshall

Marshall to Wycombe

the local drivel station where i work (Swan FM)
has made the momentous announcement that Scott Marshall has joined Wyycombe ****erers.
That's them relegated then. rofl
 

Scott Marshall

According to their official website he played in the 0-0 draw at Wrexham :eek:
 

Scott Marshall

L A T E R S Wycombe first you get King Of Donkeys to Manage you then you sign A plep to play at the back for you thought you would of learnt after signing Jasin cousins,jamie bates.
 

Scott Marshall

Slowest man on earth, even pushing Jamie Bates in that department. Does have experience on his side. Does not count for much when you are sh*t though
 

Scott Marshall

casual said:
L A T E R S Wycombe first you get King Of Donkeys to Manage you then you sign A plep to play at the back for you thought you would of learnt after signing Jasin cousins,jamie bates.

Dont forget they also had on their books the legend taht was TERRY EVANS
 

Scott Marshall

Sounds like "jobs for the boys" on Adams behalf. Maybe they will get Paul Davis to come out of retirment too .. u know .. just to be sure of relegation!!! See yer Wycombe :wave:
 

Scott Marshall

Bee H said:
:nono: do keep up nellie !

don't shoot the messenger, blame Swan FM (if you like that boring dirge by Dido played 10 times a day it's the station for you).
they've only just found out, i OBVIOUSLY knew ages ago. ;) :wave:
 

Scott Marshall

SM released by Tony Adams this week. He played a grand total of 6 games, and has been injured for half of the season. :rolleyes:
 

Scott Marshall

the_wwfc said:
SM released by Tony Adams this week. He played a grand total of 6 games, and has been injured for half of the season. :rolleyes:

lol Sounds a very familiar story. lol

Good luck for next season - just hope your manager's judgement improves!
 
Back
Top Bottom