sh*ttu

sh*ttu

How the hell can a club in administration afford £250k (or £350k depending on what report you believe)?
 

sh*ttu

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BBeeC:
How the hell can a club in administration afford £250k (or £350k depending on what report you believe)?</font>

It was paid by two fans who are members of one of the consortiums trying to buy them.
 

sh*ttu

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BBeeC:
How the hell can a club in administration afford £250k (or £350k depending on what report you believe)?</font>
I believe both reports! It's £250k upfront and another £100k after a certain number of appearances.
 

sh*ttu

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Spender Bee:
Might be a big lump, but looked quite useful against us.</font>

Only cos we did not play it on the deck
 

sh*ttu

No matter how much money I had I would begrudge giving brentford 250K to buy a player whilst there are still people drawing six figure salries from the club, those same people that are responsible for the debt!
 
Back
Top Bottom