Simon Jordan

Simon Jordan

Great article and to be fair mirror's what Martin Allen breeds into his players.....Respect.
Interesting about what he says about Bobby Robson. I'm his greatest fan but you have to say that what Souness has inherited is a squad of 'wrong un's' employed and managed by Sir Bobby.
 

Simon Jordan

He talks sense some times but he can be a right ****** sometimes :sorted:
 

Simon Jordan

NorthamptonBee said:
Also stood up to the Silver C$nt. :nono:

True but he didn't win..

Like his description of Bellamy though, couldn't have put it better myself.
 

Simon Jordan

I always like to read what he has got to say... he couldn't give a toss who he offends (as long as they deserve it and try and take him or others for a ride) and doesn't take any sh*te.. good man :sorted:
 

Simon Jordan

Does Simon Jordan drink with Ashley Cole and pals?
I like the guy but there is a lady side to his mannerisms.

Not saying I like men with lady mannerisms though.:nono: ;)
 

Simon Jordan

nocoat said:
I always like to read what he has got to say... he couldn't give a toss who he offends (as long as they deserve it and try and take him or others for a ride) and doesn't take any sh*te.. good man :sorted:

aye. got a sense of humour as well.
 

Simon Jordan

NorthamptonBee said:
Does Simon Jordan drink with Ashley Cole and pals?
I like the guy but there is a lady side to his mannerisms.

Not saying I like men with lady mannerisms though.:nono: ;)
He's gay, FACT. I'm amazed he hasn't been outed by the papers yet. Oops! :D
 

Simon Jordan

Wow, so much common sense in one article. Glad he can speak his mind so clearly.

"and Richards - the man who made Sheffield Wednesday what they are today?" :D

"And yes, O'Neill's won the Scottish title with Celtic, but then so could I." :D

"And if that's still too hard a decision, why not just ask Chelsea for advice, a club with the choice of any manager in the world? Jose Mourinho didn't have an in-built bulldog passion for Chelsea, but he does have a passion for winning: they appointed him because he was the best man for the job. So why shouldn't our country do the same?" :sorted:
 
Last edited:

Simon Jordan

Edmundo said:
So what? Big deal, who cares?
I do when he makes out he's shagging every woman left, right and centre to protect his "reputation". That's called a LIAR in my book.
 

Simon Jordan

Lost all respect now lol :fishing: ;)



:yes: He will no doubt take over Fulham when forehead finally sells.
 

Simon Jordan

anyone got a link to an article from SJ today? Talk Sport reckoned it was pretty explosive!
 

Simon Jordan

Looks like it missed out the juicy bits. He also said Birmingham was run by men who sell dildos and won't shed tears if they go down. Also some quality comments on Rupert Lowe :sorted:
 

Simon Jordan

The Prophet said:
Looks like it missed out the juicy bits. He also said Birmingham was run by men who sell dildos and won't shed tears if they go down. Also some quality comments on Rupert Lowe :sorted:

Amongst others. In the currant bun but not online.
 

Simon Jordan

Quite funny what I read in the Sun :D
 

Simon Jordan

...London derby for next season...............hopefully..................
 

Simon Jordan

Entertaining but a load of bull really

He hates agents but has shares in a company that employs....agents

All divers should get red cards.....but his players (especialy Johnson) of course never dive

Slags off everybody else but of course I am sure he is ethically beyond reproach in all his business dealings!!

Will leave Palace when they are in a new stadium...yeah right playing at Dulwich Hamlet perhaps?
 

Simon Jordan

I Predict A Riot said:
He was in the sudio of Sky Sports News last night as well - Why all the publicity?

Because he says more than most.
 

Simon Jordan

Stanley said:
He hates agents but has shares in a company that employs....agents
Does he really - what a conflict of interest that is then!
 

Simon Jordan

Interesting comments re losing money on promotion due to player bonuses........why on earth do clubs, us included, put themselves in this position?
 

Simon Jordan

As his main reason for leaving is to spend more time with his family in the North, I can understand.
 

Simon Jordan

Simon Jordan

Jimbee said:
As his main reason for leaving is to spend more time with his family in the North, I can understand.

On BBC London yesterday Jordan did say he wouldn't be surprised if Dowie talked to Charlton ("that's football" was his words), but he would be annoyed as Dowie said a major reason for wanting to go was so he could be closer to home up North.

The interviews with Dowie and Jordan were surprisingly and refreshingly frank. As much as I'm not a fan of Jordan, i do like someone that speaks their mind and doesn't try and fudge around issues.

He opening said that Dowie was expected to get CP up, he gave him enough money to do it, and he didn't do it. Therefore he deemed this as a failure. You can't knock him for his bluntness.
 

Simon Jordan

Gee Bee said:
Charlton supporters hate him with a passion. :fishing: It goes back to the time that Dowie played for Palace that knocked Charlton out of the play-offs. :fishing:

Charlton supporters are too docile to hate anyone..
 

Simon Jordan

Carl Super-Hooper said:
i do like someone that speaks their mind and doesn't try and fudge around issues.

I think that's the very reason some don't like him - the fudging around that is!
 

Simon Jordan

Did anyone see Simon Jordan during the CP v Burnley highlights on The Championship on Sunday morning? The bloke is starting to look as much of a freak as bloody Michael Jackson :eek:
 

Simon Jordan

Did anyone see Simon Jordan during the CP v Burnley highlights on The Championship on Sunday morning? The bloke is starting to look as much of a freak as bloody Michael Jackson :eek:

Yes, and I refer to you to my earlier posts on Mr Jordan. :wave:
 

Simon Jordan

Aaaaahhh, that's not too much of a surprise, i kinda suspected that he was a back-bottom kind of chap but from what ur sayin obviously struggling to come to terms with what it'll do to him as & when it comes out.

It's only a matter of time though before someone sells their story especially when he continues to portray himself as high profile.
 
Back
Top Bottom