I think Warbs maybe didn't want to comment on the telly after Slade let himself down.
Shows the class of our man, and the lack of class of theirs.
Interesting thought : if the league positions stay as they are, what result would we want when orient play wolves.
Heart - wolves win, will probably confirm our promotion.
Pocket - orient win, win a kings ransom if we win the league and nothing if we get promoted.
Will happily take 2nd place and look forward to playing Fulham and QPR in the same season for the first time in my memory ?
Do we really win that much for winning the league? Anyone know how much?
Do we really win that much for winning the league? Anyone know how much?
Prize money wasn't that much to win league 1 last year. Around £25k iirc. Finishing 2nd maybe half. This season may be more, under SkyBet sponsorship, but I doubt it's that much more.
£25k for winning the league is shocking when you consider how much money is knocking around the top end of the game in this country but I am sure none of us will lose any sleep over this when we finish first or second.
Thank you nocoat, yep kept backing them, longest odds were 75-1 around the Stevenage game.
Will start backing wolves to balance the books but 2/1 on ain't great value in my book.
From what I saw (and it was only the highlights) I thought we had fair coverage. Commentators thought Sav was a definite pen and were high in praise for the move that led to the goal. Good noise from us towards the end. Get more from Sky than from the FLS, IMO.