Smith needs you !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith needs you !!

The reasons why that is not possible have been done to death.

8k is perfectly respectable.

We put Norwich fans in there last year and it worked fine with Portsmouth fans in there a few seasons back. #fishing rod type thing
 

Smith needs you !!

Smith needs you !!

I'm expecting a good crowd, in fact I've bought myself two tickets for the Ealing road terrace so I'll have more room.
 

Smith needs you !!

Good chance there might be less than 6K Brentford fans inside GP on Saturday. Disgraceful & pathetic....
Not really. When I used to go to reserve team games in the 70s and 80s we were lucky to get 100. :shrug:
 

Smith needs you !!

Not really. When I used to go to reserve team games in the 70s and 80s we were lucky to get 100. :shrug:

And that included the players officials and coaches!
 

Smith needs you !!

I bought 3 tickets for lapsed Bees yesterday, Shame no pay on the day but still think we'll be over 8,000 today.
 

Smith needs you !!

I bought 3 tickets for lapsed Bees yesterday, Shame no pay on the day but still think we'll be over 8,000 today.

Tickets can be bought online today, printed at home according to the OS.
 

Smith needs you !!

Tickets can be bought online today, printed at home according to the OS.

Yep but only by people who are on the database. Mate rang the club yesterday and was told do you know anyone who still goes who could buy for you which he did. Not complaining and doubt it would add too many to the gate but seems a shame that if plenty of availability you can't pay on the day.
 

Smith needs you !!

Let's get it on and get out of this 2 Bob competition.

Clubs like Liverpool last night have ensured it has less relevance than the old Anglo Italian.

Getting excited about it is so "lower division".
 
Last edited:

Smith needs you !!

Let's get it on and get out of this 2 Bob competition.

Clubs like Liverpool last night have ensured it has less relevance than the old Anglo Italian.

Getting excited about it is so "lower division".

is there a 'dislike' button for this post :(
 

Smith needs you !!

Let's get it on and get out of this 2 Bob competition.

Clubs like Liverpool last night have ensured it has less relevance than the old Anglo Italian.

Getting excited about it is so "lower division".

Not sure the Anglo Italian Cup had no relevance? The Bees in Europe and I had a couple of good away trips to Italy.
 

Smith needs you !!

I was just getting my excuses out early.

I've got a bad feeling about today!
 

Smith needs you !!

It's Brentford. It's the FA Cup. What else is there to do? :scratch:

I'm going mate. But if the club don't take it seriously they can't expect people to bother. I'm missing a cat show in Leatherhead for this so I expect Brentford to take it seriously.
 

Smith needs you !!

I'm going mate. But if the club don't take it seriously they can't expect people to bother. I'm missing a cat show in Leatherhead for this so I expect Brentford to take it seriously.

You pussy :-)
I think that rates with some of the funniest posts I've ever read on the GPG.
 

Smith needs you !!

Just got offered a ticket to Quins vs Sarries....













Didn't have to think twice about telling them they know Bees always takes priority (unless it's in another country).
 

Smith needs you !!

Smith needs to respect the FA cup and play a strong hungry team then he will get me out of my man flu death bed
 

Smith needs you !!

Smith needs to respect the FA cup and play a strong hungry team then he will get me out of my man flu death bed

You need some Night Nurse, or any nurse come to that.
Is Smithy's halo getting a bit lop sided do you think?
 

Smith needs you !!

You need some Night Nurse, or any nurse come to that.
Is Smithy's halo getting a bit lop sided do you think?

In fairness its hard to get attached to Brentford managers as they come and go so quickly now
 

Smith needs you !!

Going to tag onto this! Lets get down to GP and support the boys tomorrow night! Ticket sales look good for Burnely but plenty left for Boro by the look of things.

Massive 2 games coming up that can define the rest of the season.

Anyone know how many we have sold for tomorrow? Would love to see 11K in for this one but doubt it some how.
 

Smith needs you !!

Not one song in support of Smith as he was getting slaughtered from the away end, poor show.
 

Smith needs you !!

Not one song in support of Smith as he was getting slaughtered from the away end, poor show.

Have to agree but at the same time he didn't help the cause when early on they were chanting Deano, Deano give us a wave and ignored them. He's one of ours now but it may not have been a bad PR move?
 

Smith needs you !!

Have to agree but at the same time he didn't help the cause when early on they were chanting Deano, Deano give us a wave and ignored them. He's one of ours now but it may not have been a bad PR move?

......we would have won that game if he'd given them a wave......another tactical error.
 

Smith needs you !!

Have to agree but at the same time he didn't help the cause when early on they were chanting Deano, Deano give us a wave and ignored them. He's one of ours now but it may not have been a bad PR move?

What, a wave only to be met with the obvious aaaaghhhhh?
 

Smith needs you !!

Have to agree but at the same time he didn't help the cause when early on they were chanting Deano, Deano give us a wave and ignored them. He's one of ours now but it may not have been a bad PR move?

He clapped them as he walked out and got slaughtered by around 60% of them. He was pissing himself laughing as he made his way across the centre circle. I think if he had acknowledged them in the first few minutes it was bait to be followed by '****er ****er' on repeat....
 

Smith needs you !!

Have to agree but at the same time he didn't help the cause when early on they were chanting Deano, Deano give us a wave and ignored them. He's one of ours now but it may not have been a bad PR move?

Don't think it would've gone down well if he'd have acknowledged them
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom