So the mods !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indian Bee

Well-known member
Joined
10 Feb 2001
Messages
18,075
Reaction score
22,449
Location
Manhattan

So the mods !

Have prevented me to reply or comment on the The New GPG - Issues and Feedback thread? I wonder why? What have they got to hide? Asking for a friend?
 

So the mods !

Eh?

Why don’t you send private messages to the admins? So much easier.
 

So the mods !

Not me though please, I told @Indian Bee before that whatever issue he has is nothing to do with me
 

So the mods !

No. I am just asking why my posts are being deleted on another thread? I take offence actually you think I when I post I must be drinking.

How much offence do you really take?
 

So the mods !

How much offence do you really take?

None. But as the mods are deleting my posts - what HAVE YOU got to hide? All I ask was how safe is the personal data on GPG. I think all need to know that’s all. Not a hard question. Also don’t appreciate you @ me then my post is deleted when I reply.
 

So the mods !

None. But as the mods are deleting my posts - what HAVE YOU got to hide? All I ask was how safe is the personal data on GPG. I think all need to know that’s all. Not a hard question. Also don’t appreciate you @ me then my post is deleted when I reply.

I answered your question.

I haven't deleted any posts. Why don't you take your feud up directly with @Banana and stop dragging us other mods into it. I've already told you this in private messages you have sent to me
 

So the mods !

Someone needs to stop wasting other people's time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom