RitchBee
Come up Screaming !!
- Joined
- 26 Jan 2001
- Messages
- 6,596
- Reaction score
- 341
jonny c said:Luke Wilkshire available for loan. Stick him on the wing and Rankin up front?
kendo said:Rankin is not dj ,his comitment and effort is superb , but again he is no
Dj!
jonny c said:Yes... we have no DJ.![]()
Realistically, we need another striker in on loan, and if Sam goes IMO we are dead at the back.
SQUELCH said:Can you still sign non-contract players after tonight?![]()
Adam said:Yes i think so, but what decent player is available on non-contract terms?

The Prophet said:Patience![]()
Les Beeavinu said:You know something, you tease, don't you?
The Prophet said:I've heard summat but I wouldn't get too excited
The Prophet said:I've heard summat but I wouldn't get too excited
TrueB said:adam boyd!!!! its either us or luton
this is a joke right!He scored 29 goals last season i think!TrueB said:adam boyd!!!! its either us or luton
Well thats a no then :sad:Simon C said:They turned down a 500k bid from Luton
Simon C said:They turned down a 500k bid from Luton
ahhhhhhhhhhhNick Signal said:Prophet is trying to tell us something with his smilies!....
Nick Signal said:Prophet is trying to tell us something with his smilies!....

Nick Signal said:I heard rumours of the 2 players departure at the game tonight and left at half time to get the news on here. Surely they won't allow 2 important players to go without having some replacements in mind. I'm as eager as most to hear some positives.
Sorry bloke!