Some New Things

Some New Things

Halo :halo:

Rubbish. Same goes for the new 'sorted'.

I'm very upset by all this. So glad that the club will be able to cheer me up with news about our new stadium, tomorrow. :bound:
 

Some New Things

Blimey, you turn your back on the smiley pens for one minute :cry:

Laters angel and proper love with hearts coming out of the head. RIP angle in hevven :cry:
 

Some New Things

NOOOOOOOOOOO
 

Some New Things

Boo!

:moo:
:dog:
:hat:
 

Some New Things

The puppy isn't coming back.
 

Some New Things

Good. Time it was put down. It stinks
 

Some New Things

Can we have a Kelly brook smilie?
 

Some New Things

When will the mobile version have smiley capabilities??? I feel the use of smileys is in decline and something that needs to be addressed :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
 

Some New Things

Sad is a colon followed by a bracket. :( Common practice.
 

Some New Things

there used to be another sad... he was yellow... and you killed him man, you killed him! :cry:
 

Some New Things

Some New Things

:helloken:

Brilliant. Was there another smiley culled though?
 

Some New Things

:finger:

I think this one will be getting a lot of use.
 

Some New Things

Next thing they'll be telling us we're getting a new stadium. Huh.
 

Some New Things

Not quite the same but she'll do :bound:
 

Some New Things

:helloken:


lol genius. Nice one @Les
 

Some New Things

Bring back :computer:

:geek: is poor in comparison.

:cry:
 

Some New Things

* Under Forum > Quick Links there is a new link called Top Posters of the Month/Year. Embarrassing. :(

i know i'm bad but jeez, @wanderer paul is like that guy at karaoke - "yeah alright mate, you've had enough, let someone else have the mic" ;) :thumbs:

seems i crashed through the 30,000 barrier recently - i didn't notice and neither did any of you :cry: (was expecting a party etc...)
 

Some New Things

i know i'm bad but jeez, @wanderer paul is like that guy at karaoke - "yeah alright mate, you've had enough, let someone else have the mic" ;) :thumbs:

seems i crashed through the 30,000 barrier recently - i didn't notice and neither did any of you :cry: (was expecting a party etc...)

I'm a lonely old man, in his 70's, looking for people to talk to. I can't help it. Apologies. :cry:

Bully. :thumbs:
 

Some New Things

I'm a lonely old man, in his 70's, looking for people to talk to. I can't help it. Apologies. :cry:

Bully. :thumbs:

well then i must say you look good for your age - i wouldn't have guessed a day over 62 :hat:
 

Some New Things

Please may we have :worm: back?

:sneakoff: is really missing him, and so am I. :(
 

Some New Things

The "Mentions" feature has been turned off. One or two issues and was adding much anyway.
 

Some New Things

Hello? Got an email telling me to get here!
 

Some New Things

It needs tidying up a bit. The profile page looks sh*t.
 
Back
Top Bottom