Staines Away

Simon C

Moderator
Joined
6 Feb 2001
Messages
21,304
Reaction score
4,905
Location
Whitton

Staines Away

Who'll be there? Will Les get a standing ovation? Will Staines Bee stay upright?
 

Staines Away

Last year did first half sitting behind the goal and second standing at the other end- see what the weather is like this time round.

At their last home match of the season stood behind the goal infront of the stand whic was ..very...very...mmmmmm.....lol

Me and MadsBee will be there :wave:
 

Staines Away

Last year did first half sitting behind the goal and second standing at the other end- see what the weather is like this time round.

At their last home match of the season stood behind the goal infront of the stand whic was ..very...very...mmmmmm.....lol

Me and MadsBee will be there :wave:

isn't it standing behind each goal. :confused: or did madsbee pick you up and put you on the barriers to get a better view......................... :D

i'll be there, just hope its better than last year's match. the writing was on the wall then as to how bad our season was going to be.
 

Staines Away

:yes: Barely room to swing a cat behind the goals, let alone put a stand.
 

Staines Away

Last year did first half sitting behind the goal and second standing at the other end- see what the weather is like this time round.

At their last home match of the season stood behind the goal infront of the stand whic was ..very...very...mmmmmm.....lol

Me and MadsBee will be there :wave:

You are confusing with Hampton. :wave:
 

Staines Away

isn't it standing behind each goal. :confused: or did madsbee pick you up and put you on the barriers to get a better view......................... :D

i'll be there, just hope its better than last year's match. the writing was on the wall then as to how bad our season was going to be.


Whoops.....Womble was talking about Hampton and Richmond....!!! lol

Nevertheless we will be at Staines on Thursday!!!
 

Staines Away

i'll be there, just hope its better than last year's match. the writing was on the wall then as to how bad our season was going to be.

Gutted I cant go because that is the reason I wanted to make that one, and I a missing on Saturday as well which is pissingme off even more cos I work just round the corner most Saturday's but this Saturday I am at a wedding.
My mate plays for Harrow Borough and its his sister's wedding so he misses the game as well! Double whammy cos he would have started for HB!
 

Staines Away

me + 2 going to Staines...

Is it a 7.30 or 7.45 ko ?

I predict goals galore.......2-2
 

Staines Away

Staines website says 7.45. Brentford's 7.30??
 

Staines Away

my point exactly....:shrug:
 

Staines Away

I usually arrive an hour before Ko, with my boots, just in case.....so I should be ok. :sorted:
 

Staines Away

Staines website says 7.45. Brentford's 7.30??

considering our websites states that our home game versus bristol city on the 14th August kicks iff at 2.33PM I would be tempted to go by theirs!
 

Staines Away

I bought a raincoat on the way to this game the last time I went. Might have to dig it out again :(
 

Staines Away

Am in Staines at work now, grey overcast bit of drizzle in the air...:(

Still going tonight though...yayayayyyyyyy
 

Staines Away

Staines Away

i reckon it's one of those days where it will brighten up the evening...

i'm playing basketball, darn :(
 

Staines Away

i reckon it's one of those days where it will brighten up the evening...

i'm playing basketball, darn :(

Do you have to bend down to dunk one in?

:D
 

Staines Away

The sun is out, the sky is blue, just a few fluffy white clouds in Staines now....looking forward to a nice evening !! :wave:
 

Staines Away

:nono:
 
Back
Top Bottom