Staines Town

Staines Town

To far for a night game.:)
 

Staines Town

I'll bee there
 

Staines Town

i have a late day at college mon, gonna have to go straight from 'nam now, with my huge folder in tow :(
 

Staines Town

There was a bit on Teletext the other day about a bat being found in Staines with Rabies !!!
I fink I'll give this one a miss :eek:
 

Staines Town

Can I insert some form of bat out of hell joke here please? :scratch:
 

Staines Town

I've spent most of my life trying to get away from staines and now i'm getting excited over a visit to watch the boys in a friendly. Must bee something to do with being able to watch the game from the bar lol
 

Staines Town

WILTSHIREBEE said:
I've spent most of my life trying to get away from staines and now i'm getting excited over a visit to watch the boys in a friendly. Must bee something to do with being able to watch the game from the bar lol

sorry mate, you cant do that anymore. They shut the blinds and if you open them and try to look out they boot (or atleast try) you out. Its cause you dont need to pay to get into the bar so they dont wanna lose any cash.

Also, does anyone know how much it is tomorrow night? Is it the usual 8 squid? Cheers
 

Staines Town

Is anyone meeting up for a beer before hand?
 

Staines Town

I will b there,but i need to know how much. can ne1 help me out plz?
 

Staines Town

AshfordBee said:
sorry mate, you cant do that anymore. They shut the blinds and if you open them and try to look out they boot (or atleast try) you out. Its cause you dont need to pay to get into the bar so they dont wanna lose any cash.

Also, does anyone know how much it is tomorrow night? Is it the usual 8 squid? Cheers

Looks like its the wee&pee then????
 

Staines Town

8 pounds? For a friendly? I think I'll give this a miss. It ****ed it down last time we were at Staines aswell. :rolleyes:
 

Staines Town

After the LDV last week I hope people aren't going to expect the first team to play then whine about the entry cost tommorow!
 

Staines Town

mhead bee said:
After the LDV last week I hope people aren't going to expect the first team to play then whine about the entry cost tommorow!

Official site says a mixture of scholars and professionals.
 
Back
Top Bottom