Stephen Hunt

Stephen Hunt

****. We need the midfield to be fit, they have a good day we win they have a bad day we don't.
 

Stephen Hunt

CJC said:
****. We need the midfield to be fit, they have a good day we win they have a bad day we don't.
We need Dobbo in there.Why aren't we getting enough goals?.Not enough service to our strikers from midfield?.
 

Stephen Hunt

Based on yesterday and other games, it's because we don't shoot enough.
 

Stephen Hunt

Jimbee said:
Based on yesterday and other games, it's because we don't shoot enough.

Have to agree with this one. We pussy around with the ball a bit too much in the box.
 

Stephen Hunt

maybe our strikers lack the " killer instinct " ? Some thing you are born with .Its probably a confidence thing too ,some one like Rooney or Henry will have a pop from any where.
 

Stephen Hunt

Bigbee said:
maybe our strikers lack the " killer instinct " ? Some thing you are born with .Its probably a confidence thing too ,some one like Rooney or Henry will have a pop from any where.

A bit out of our price range :D
 

Stephen Hunt

Based on yesterday and other games, it's because we don't shoot enough.

It got very frustrating, we would have won if we'd shot instead of ****ed up or passed on several occasions. That was quite a good feature of the midfield in 2001/2, rowlands evans and sidwell used to have a shot. Gavin Mahon was afraid of goal though from what I can remember :D
 

Stephen Hunt

CJC said:
Gavin Mahon was afraid of goal though from what I can remember :D

You can say that again
 

Stephen Hunt

:nono: He said CJC could... not you :cry: :nono:
 

Stephen Hunt

Lets all shout "shoot" when we're near their goal.
Altogether now.
SHOOT.
 

Stephen Hunt

Bee49 said:
Lets all shout "shoot" when we're near their goal.
Altogether now.
SHOOT.

I do that quite alot, but perhaps they can't hear me from New Rd. :( :D

Where are the solo effort goals this season from us???

Mazy runs and shots on goal are what I love. :yes:
 

Stephen Hunt

Bigbee said:
Debbee said:
I do that quite alot, but perhaps they can't hear me from New Rd. :( :D

maybe he cant do the sort of shoot now that you mean whilst playing ;)

:confused: Perhaps if you'd used the word 'know' instead of 'now', it would have made more sense, but I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Besides...I didn't mention any specific player, I meant that the whole team need to have a go more in terms of shooting as well as running @ defenders and with a bit of luck scoring some 'solo effort' goals. :D
 

Stephen Hunt

Debbee said:
:confused: Perhaps if you'd used the word 'know' instead of 'now', it would have made more sense, but I doubt it. :rolleyes:

Besides...I didn't mention any specific player, I meant that the whole team need to have a go more in terms of shooting as well as running @ defenders and with a bit of luck scoring some 'solo effort' goals. :D

it was meant to read as below ...................but looking back it wasnt funny ,sorry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debbee said:
I do that quite alot, but perhaps they can't hear me from New Rd.

maybe he cant do the sort of " shoot now "that you mean whilst playing
 

Stephen Hunt

RitchBee said:
According to MA on Radio London he has a recurrence of his groin injury so is not fit for Sunday.


You can hear his interview here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/london/sport/football/brentford.shtml
Trust me he's out for the near future maybe even until January. He's upset about not being able to prove his worth in the side. He played through it at the end of last season, let's hope it's fully recovered soon as. Even if it takes weeks/months it'll be worth it if he's back to his best. :)

P.S You probably haven't noticed but i've been off of here a while, I'm back now. ... O.K no need to curse at your P.C like that...

Bee :sorted:
 
Back
Top Bottom