Steve Arnold

Steve Arnold

I thought AS wanted 3 'keepers.

Price on loan to end of season
Bully signed to end of season
Simon signed to end of season

Who might go????????

we want a goal scorer - aren't they as easy to find as 'keepers??!!??
 

Steve Arnold

not suprised to be honest the 2 keepers we got are very suspect!
 

Steve Arnold

I thought AS wanted 3 'keepers.

Price on loan to end of season
Bully signed to end of season
Simon signed to end of season

Who might go????????

we want a goal scorer - aren't they as easy to find as 'keepers??!!??

Maybe Price won't stay for the season if he cannot get a game. I doubt Derby had that in mind when they loaned him.

Is he the bloke in Corrie who talks like Orville?
 
Last edited:

Steve Arnold

Maybe Price won't stay for the season if he cannot get a game. I doubt Derby had that in mind when they loaned him.

Is he the bloke in Corrie who talks like Orville?

I suspect that Derby don't give a stuff about Price playing or not playing. They have given up on him and are just delighted that we are paying a share of his salary until his contract expires next year.

Personally I would love to send him back as I suspect that he is costing us a fair whack and really do not think he is up to the standard we require.

I wonder but doubt if we have the option to do so at any time.

I wish we had decided to sign John Ruddy, now starring at Motherwell.

Bull is decent and deserves a shot but I suspect he will turn out to be adequate at best.
 

Steve Arnold

I suspect that Derby don't give a stuff about Price playing or not playing. They have given up on him and are just delighted that we are paying a share of his salary until his contract expires next year.

Personally I would love to send him back as I suspect that he is costing us a fair whack and really do not think he is up to the standard we require.

I wonder but doubt if we have the option to do so at any time.

I wish we had decided to sign John Ruddy, now starring at Motherwell.

Bull is decent and deserves a shot but I suspect he will turn out to be adequate at best.

.............whats happening with Hamer????....................
 

Steve Arnold

I suspect that Derby don't give a stuff about Price playing or not playing. They have given up on him and are just delighted that we are paying a share of his salary until his contract expires next year.

Personally I would love to send him back as I suspect that he is costing us a fair whack and really do not think he is up to the standard we require.

I wonder but doubt if we have the option to do so at any time.

I wish we had decided to sign John Ruddy, now starring at Motherwell.

Bull is decent and deserves a shot but I suspect he will turn out to be adequate at best.

Price is going..........:fishing:
 

Steve Arnold

Hamer needs to really hurt Federici in training or something otherwise he might aswell have stayed with us
 

Steve Arnold

Lewis Price was on the bench for Wales last night. :eek::eek:

Just about sums up Wales really!!
 
Back
Top Bottom