Rumour Steven Ngunga

This thread relates to a potential transfer that has been mentioned by some accounts, but has no mentions from quality sources of bids made or strong interest.

Steven Ngunga

There’s 1 trialist on the bench for today’s Atlantic Cup game, same as the first game. Could this be him? We have a very stacked bench so whoever the trialist is must be highly rated to be in the squad for such a big tournament for the B team…
 

Steven Ngunga

There’s 1 trialist on the bench for today’s Atlantic Cup game, same as the first game. Could this be him? We have a very stacked bench so whoever the trialist is must be highly rated to be in the squad for such a big tournament for the B team…
I think this might be the box to box midfielder who was mentioned in one of the B team threads..
 

Steven Ngunga

The list for 1 st team has been submitted so we should only sign players for B team
 

Steven Ngunga

Won't matter anyways as he is only 18 he counts as a underage which has no limits on the squad size
It does not matter how old he is. If he signs for the club outside the window he cannot play in the first team spare place or not. He can sign, and play the remainder of the season in the B Team.
 

Steven Ngunga

It does not matter how old he is. If he signs for the club outside the window he cannot play in the first team spare place or not. He can sign, and play the remainder of the season in the B Team.
Not if he comes from non-league, though I stand to be corrected.
 

Steven Ngunga

Not if he comes from non-league, though I stand to be corrected.
I can’t remember but to be honest I’d expect him to be a long way off being a PL player this season so it’s academic.
 

Steven Ngunga

Not if he comes from non-league, though I stand to be corrected.
Yes I have just read up on Rising Ballers? To be honest the situation is new to me, however, I am afraid that I cannot believe that anyone from non non league could ever be considered for a Premiership debut.
 

Steven Ngunga

iwhen we are mathematically safe, one or two young players .may get some late season minutes.
 

Steven Ngunga

Did anyone catch the last Bteam game And can confirm the position the trialist took when he came on. Anywhere other than left back / LWB I guess it wasn’t him.
 

Steven Ngunga

Did anyone catch the last Bteam game And can confirm the position the trialist took when he came on. Anywhere other than left back / LWB I guess it wasn’t him.
From what @walsall bee said previously, it was probably this kid, Todd Parker from Hednesford.. Midfielder, ex Wolves academy. Impressed in a recent trial at Jersey Road and asked to join B team in Portugal..

parker1.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom