Success/Dislike

Success/Dislike

I dislike them more especially their fans .. their comments on Twitter X about us during the Eriksen saga and also when they attacked our fans at Old Trafford in our first season ?
 

Success/Dislike

No reason to dislike them for me.
It’s more of a global brand than a football club and so far removed from even “New Brentford”to make me grateful for the club I support.
How anybody could feel a personal connection to a club like that I have no idea.
 

Success/Dislike

They don’t really bother me. Apart from Foolham (obvs) Chelsea, Newcastle and our flower arranging friends are the ones that get right up my nose..
 

Success/Dislike

Like Liverpool, United seem to have a lot of tourists carrying club shop bags which creates a weird atmosphere… Leeds, of course, are just wannabes and just weird.
 

Success/Dislike

The more they are disfunctional, the more I dislike them. I mean, what a bunch of self-centred, pampered, stylised, over-payed, disconnected, cocooned, entitled, often lawless and mercenary individuals. How can they justify the hype and the money? Imagine the good causes you could amply support with the cash poured down their drains.

When they were playing well and dying for the cause under Fergie, you could at least say they were justifying their stuff by winning trophies and entertaining the people.
 

Success/Dislike

I have a special dislike for Newcastle, boring everyone by constantly telling everyone what a massive club they are, and the media treat them like the misunderstood naughty boy at school, it's as if we have to feel sorry for their fans that they've won nothing for 70 years.
 

Success/Dislike

I have a special dislike for Newcastle, boring everyone by constantly telling everyone what a massive club they are, and the media treat them like the misunderstood naughty boy at school, it's as if we have to feel sorry for their fans that they've won nothing for 70 years.
And they are the best fans in the world ??????
 

Success/Dislike

Bristol Rovers.
Atletico Madrid
Rapid Vienna
Newcastle United.
My dislike for those bstrds will never change.
 

Success/Dislike

I dont actually mind Manchester United and some of their ex players from George,Denis,Duncan,Our kid,Eric,Roy,Scholes and a few others are imo proper heroes.
Of course the club has changed and now of course they are rivals and of course i want to beat them saturday.
Their fans are what they are.
We have overseas fans so i would not critiscise anyone for supporting them.
Support who you want imo.
Free world out there.

Forgot to say i have never liked Manchester City and Wolves.
 

Success/Dislike

They don’t really bother me. Apart from Foolham (obvs) Chelsea, Newcastle and our flower arranging friends are the ones that get right up my nose..
Add Liverpool to that list..
 

Success/Dislike

I once had a Bristol Rovers fan buy me a beer.
I asked what team before i accepted the beer and he said GAS.
I gave him the beer back and told him to fk off.
His face was a picture.

Probably said this before
 

Success/Dislike

There’s Brentford. And then there’s every other team.

Every other team can **** off. But some need to **** off more than others.
This.
Regularly play the game on the way back from aways of trying to find a club that we don't dislike.
From Aldershot to York there's always a reason to take against every team.
The question is always more about the reason(s) we hate a club, and where they all rank in the "dislike league".........
 

Success/Dislike

This.
Regularly play the game on the way back from aways of trying to find a club that we don't dislike.
From Aldershot to York there's always a reason to take against every team.
The question is always more about the reason(s) we hate a club, and where they all rank in the "dislike league".........
Rovers top of the league,Rovers Rovers top of the league
 

Success/Dislike

Experience has taught me to hate no one. I naturally hated QPR given it was during that crisis I attended my first game. But what happened? They enjoyed their best ever seasons, and even when they became a fixture again, it was not long before wealthy backers took them back to the top flight.

Never mind, Reading came along, and that was the real thing. Partly seasoned by too many bad results. But what happened? The Madejski years when they had their best seasons.

Watford filled the gap all too briefly, and Fulham came our way, this time the role of Craven Cottage as happy hunting ground moderating some of the ill will. Need I mention the arrivals of Elton John and Al Fayed.

So for some while I have lived by the mantra that I -

Rather like Reading
Am Fairly fond of Fulham
and would Quite happily F..k QPR
 

Success/Dislike

This.
Regularly play the game on the way back from aways of trying to find a club that we don't dislike.
From Aldershot to York there's always a reason to take against every team.
The question is always more about the reason(s) we hate a club, and where they all rank in the "dislike league".........
I can dredge up historical reason(s) to dislike most teams although I struggle with Mansfield for some reason. Although we had fleeting cup games against them before reaching the EPL, I have always disliked Liverpool and Man Utd. for many reasons, much of it relates to the fawning sycophancy shown towards them by the media and the smug entitlement of their supporters. I used to quite like seeing English sides succeed in Europe, but never these two.
 

Success/Dislike

I can dredge up historical reason(s) to dislike most teams although I struggle with Mansfield for some reason. Although we had fleeting cup games against them before reaching the EPL, I have always disliked Liverpool and Man Utd. for many reasons, much of it relates to the fawning sycophancy shown towards them by the media and the smug entitlement of their supporters. I used to quite like seeing English sides succeed in Europe, but never these two.
I dislike Mansfield because it’s also the name of my old college and too many people have thought I studied in that town.
 

Success/Dislike

Does anybody dislike QPR any less since their demise to the 3rd Division (well, soon)? No of course not. And the same applies to Manchester United. Although my distaste for them never had anything to do with them winning pots. It's always been the fact that people who should be giving their support to Stockport, Bury, Exeter, Dundalk etc. claim to be "supporters" from their armchairs having never set foot in the place.

But what I really hate about them is when they are referred to as "United". I mean, just f*** off! Entitled tw*ts. I just play dumb if someone I meet tells me he supports "United". I swat up each season on Southend and memorise their squad and league position and blind the idiot with comments like "I hope you stay up, but I reckon Brooklyn Kabongolo is having a mare of season".
 

Success/Dislike

Does anybody dislike QPR any less since their demise to the 3rd Division (well, soon)? No of course not. And the same applies to Manchester United. Although my distaste for them never had anything to do with them winning pots. It's always been the fact that people who should be giving their support to Stockport, Bury, Exeter, Dundalk etc. claim to be "supporters" from their armchairs having never set foot in the place.

But what I really hate about them is when they are referred to as "United". I mean, just f*** off! Entitled tw*ts. I just play dumb if someone I meet tells me he supports "United". I swat up each season on Southend and memorise their squad and league position and blind the idiot with comments like "I hope you stay up, but I reckon Brooklyn Kabongolo is having a mare of season".
That's genius, I love it. Also works for Scunthorpe! Could keep stringing the entitled Man U supporters along for ages talking about what a bad start to the season it's been, the terrible state of the ground, how awful the club's owner is, how they should be much higher up the league they should be...
 

Success/Dislike

Does anybody dislike QPR any less since their demise to the 3rd Division (well, soon)? No of course not. And the same applies to Manchester United. Although my distaste for them never had anything to do with them winning pots. It's always been the fact that people who should be giving their support to Stockport, Bury, Exeter, Dundalk etc. claim to be "supporters" from their armchairs having never set foot in the place.

But what I really hate about them is when they are referred to as "United". I mean, just f*** off! Entitled tw*ts. I just play dumb if someone I meet tells me he supports "United". I swat up each season on Southend and memorise their squad and league position and blind the idiot with comments like "I hope you stay up, but I reckon Brooklyn Kabongolo is having a mare of season".
I do the same, when they say United i usually say is that scunthorpe or Colchester?
 

Success/Dislike

I'm going to make an ordered list of clubs I hate and wouldn't mind if their riverside stand burnt to the ground tomorrow.

1, Fulham
 

Success/Dislike

That's genius, I love it. Also works for Scunthorpe! Could keep stringing the entitled Man U supporters along for ages talking about what a bad start to the season it's been, the terrible state of the ground, how awful the club's owner is, how they should be much higher up the league they should be...
Thing is I find most tend to agree with me about Brooklyn Kabongolo. You can see them thinking "who the f*** is he?", but they just go along with it for fear that he actually is one of their players that they've just never heard of.
 

Success/Dislike

Never disliked United just got bored of their dominance every kid where I lived in the South East supported them. Obviously none of them never going to games and gave me S**t for supporting Bees.

Similar reason I hate seeing City Shirts now down here in the South West. Some good EFL clubs to support but they all choose PL sides.
 

Success/Dislike

Never disliked United just got bored of their dominance every kid where I lived in the South East supported them. Obviously none of them never going to games and gave me S**t for supporting Bees.

Similar reason I hate seeing City Shirts now down here in the South West. Some good EFL clubs to support but they all choose PL sides.
You don't specify. West Ham and Lincoln by chance?
 

Success/Dislike

Never used to mind Newcastle despite working with a supporter who was a complete plumb when it came to talking about them but now i really dislike them, it's not envy or sour grapes but have a dislike for them now.
 

Success/Dislike

After yesterday and mainly due to their fans behaviour after the game.................. Utd are now sitting well in my dislike camp.

Horrible scummy ****s.
 
Back
Top Bottom