Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungy Bee

formerly known as Jockbee
Joined
19 Jan 2001
Messages
17,255
Reaction score
479
Location
Garelochhead Scotland

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Bring it on.....Bees prove all the faint hearts wrong.....Payback time for us all......Bees romp home home..3-0....dah Silver hatrick.....

Taxi for Pulis.....

You Reds....
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Hope so jockbee ? ... coyb??
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Nice and early Jock.

Leaving in about an hour or so.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Got to score early today. Go as far as to say if we are 2-0 up in 30 we will go on to stuff them. 0-0 at HT and we are in trouble.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Have to take our chances as we won't get many.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Bring it on.....Bees prove all the faint hearts wrong.....Payback time for us all......Bees romp home home..3-0....dah Silver hatrick.....

Taxi for Pulis.....

You Reds....

Jock, if we're a bit short, it might be a Taxi for you......hope your boots are Dubbined!
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Strangely optimistic about this one!
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Judge and McLeod for Sawyers and Benrahma. I expected McLeod but not Judgey. Hope I'm proved wrong but think it could be a mistake. Thought we might see DaSilva.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Great to see Henry, Dasilva, Marcondes, and Oksanen in the squad: pity some of them are not in the team! Ditto Daniels. Hope to be proved wrong, of course, but what have Bentley, Yennaris, Macleod and Judge done over the past couple of months to warrant inclusion? Baffling.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Seriously thinking about not going in... except I already am!!! Predicted Bees 0! Now will add Boro 3! Sorry for pessimism but at least I’m here!!!
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Bit of a conservative selection but still capable of winning.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Pleased to see Judge in, always gives his all. Not so much McLeod, hope proves me wrong.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Big opportunity for Judge. I think he'll be better starting than trying to impact from the bench.

I'm surprised Odubajo has got the nod over Barbet based on their individual performances, but perhaps we feel we need more pace from left-back.

I trust our staff that none of Dasilva, Marcondes and Henry's fitness is quite there yet.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Nico and Macleod in midfield worries me massively. Judge will be ok I think, should at least provide better cover for the full back. At least Canos and Maupay are fit..
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Would prefer Judge for Sawyers and Moses wide for Benrahma with Barbet LB.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Not surprised to see Judge. I thought he played well second half v Rangers. I hope he does well.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Worst midfield line up we have ever put out in the championship?
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Does anyone know the situation with Jeanvier?
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Does anyone know the situation with Jeanvier?
He was in the pictures of the pre-match training, so can’t be too far off.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Worst midfield line up we have ever put out in the championship?

That's an overreaction.
We played pretty much a whole season with Douglas and Toums at the heart of our midfield. We were just lucky we had Judge, Jota, Pritchard, Gray etc.

2015 we had Toums, Kerch, Judge and Gogia in some games too.
 
Last edited:

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

I wonder whether we’ll be tempted to play JM further forward given Sawyers absence?
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Is it just me or does Daniels look particularly peed off in the warm up??
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Judgey from a free kick, Maupay 2. COYR's let's knock the hell out them.
Big opportunity for Judge. I think he'll be better starting than trying to impact from the bench.

I'm surprised Odubajo has got the nod over Barbet based on their individual performances, but perhaps we feel we need more pace from left-back.

I trust our staff that none of Dasilva, Marcondes and Henry's fitness is quite there yet.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

That's an overreaction.
We played pretty much a whole season with Douglas and Toums at the heart of our midfield. We were just lucky we had Judge, Jota, Pritchard, Gray etc.

2015 we had Toums, Kerch, Judge and Gogia in some games too.

Douglas and Toums that season are miles better then all 3 picked today.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Yennaris ? Oh dear. Simply not good enough at this level.
Wouldn't be particularly special at League One.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

any idea for a stream please?
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

So nervous waiting for this to start. Hope I’m wrong and have to come on tomorrow to apologise but feel it’s going to be a long drive home!! Night.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Douglas and Toums that season are miles better then all 3 picked today.

Pound for pound they were not of better ability in my opinion, we were blessed with such potent attackers it made them seem a lot better.

I'd have had Josh Mac or an in form Macleod in the place of them any day.

Also as said that 2015 midfield line up was proper pants...

Anyways...here we go...I hope I'm proved right as I fecking hate Middlesbrough... :sorted:
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

???????? RIP Robert ????????
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Douglas and Toums that season are miles better then all 3 picked today.

No chance. Douglas and Toums were just about adequate in a team with a lot of quality elsewhere, but would be out of their depth in an improved Championship now.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

any links for a stream? Would be appreciated
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Bentley did his best to add to his collection from a Boro corner which he just palmed to their centre back who smashed over from 10 yards.

Maupay poor pass to Judge when in a good posistion.

Other than that not a lot else is happening. Boro slightly on top but Canos looking good for us.
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Thanks' ! for match reports,
Much appreciated...
COYB ?
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

about time we got a lucky win against Boro
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

We seem to be playing long ball a lot but maybe it’s due to Boros high pressing.

No chances still tbh
 

Super Bees v Boro...updates....

Bees lose possession and Boro through ball, Hugill 1v1 poor touch takes him away from goal and he smashes straight at Bentley who holds on at the second attempt...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom