Swapping Areas

Swapping Areas

East to South for me, 4 games and 4 stands done now.

Not the greatest atmos but its the mickey mouse cup against some NLS ?‍♂️
yes it was a tad different against Arsenal
 

Swapping Areas

Love the DO but fancy trying West or North for Oldham
 

Swapping Areas

I will be interested to see how things change for next year e.g. if there will be a 'Runaround' style season ticket swapping period. Other elements I will be interested to see but I won't mention.
Me too so much enjoyed the North stand for the Forest Green match
 

Swapping Areas

ST is in the North Stand N124, almost exactly the same relative position as New Road but a few rows higher and less posts blocking the view. Loved the atmosphere for Arsenal and good mix of oldies and newbies around me.

Tried out the Dugout for FGR and thought the bar and facilities were great. Samosas were lovely. Sat almost opposite my ST seat so the view was very similar though seemed weird that the screen was the right way around! Other half liked the padded seats...until I lose a bit more weight I supply my own... :sneaky:

Next season I'd be tempted by the Dugout if I could retain seats 12 or 13 rows back but think I would miss the atmosphere in the North. But mostly it'll depend on the £££ and in which stand (if any) I can get a second season ticket net to me for my partner!!!
 

Swapping Areas

Love the DO but fancy trying West or North for Oldham

West Stand upper tier (unofficial standing) is an Amazing atmosphere, although I'm basing my opinion on the Arsenal game. Not sure we going to match that again soon ? OK, maybe against Brighton. LOL.
 

Swapping Areas

Interesting. I'm in the North Stand and we chose seats to more or less replicate where we were in New Road. The view is fantastic and the stand feels like it has something of New Road about it except for the toilets and catering outlets which are a vast improvement! I wouldn't want to move at all. Very happy!
As above ???
 

Swapping Areas

First time in the dug out for me v FGR. I loved the bar area and comfy seats #mumsnet View was good too.

Will probably do more cup games there but not moving from west stand just yet (even if I was allowed ) as the atmosphere wasn’t as good with all the tourists and paddock fatties

@ fish. finger emoji
 

Swapping Areas

In my opinion the club has replicated the New Road and improved it too.
I also believe that they have, without thinking, replicated the Royal Oak.
I will try it out and see, but it gives me the impression it is a proper home end.
The facilities in the North Stand are excellent.
The West Stand will be too and I have no doubt about that.
The South Stand is no where near the Paddock.
The facilities where we are S107/106 are disappointing at best.
The dugouts look good.
Their exclusive bar area is good too I understand.
Maybe one day I will try it out, but will try West Stand first.
 
Back
Top Bottom