Swindon

Swindon

Same boat as you. Only three of us going from Westbury. On the subject of ticket pricing though, Swindon are making a challenge after a promotion.(last season) and I think that charging the prices they do, they are attracting better players to the county ground, sorry but I think there is some truth in it. ****ing rip off inbreds though.

Yep - 4-1 victors today!! I have everything crossed that the goalfest is out of the way and Tuesday will be another matter - here's hoping!!
 

Swindon

................massive game now............
 

Swindon

Would take a point, hope we can win would put us on equal points with them but this will be tough test.
 

Swindon

I will be listening to Radio London for this one. I believe this will be their main game on Tuesday night.
 

Swindon

Wasn't at the game yesterday but will be there tuesday just hope Uwe has taken on board that we are a better team when we are offensive than defensive.Sit back and play for a draw at your peril Tuesday Uwe.I am looking for 3 points from this game after all that was there first win in the last 6 home games.
 

Swindon

Do I want to get to Swindon at 16:54....as if so I can get a single there and back for £21.10 total (With railcard).

As for the game, I think we'll try and win, but it will be pretty difficult to do so.
 

Swindon

Do I want to get to Swindon at 16:54....as if so I can get a single there and back for £21.10 total (With railcard).

As for the game, I think we'll try and win, but it will be pretty difficult to do so.

Yep go for it, a few people will be in the Merlin by then.
 

Swindon

Well I bit the bullet, I'll just try not to think about the ticket money as I hand it over at the ticket office tomorrow...
 

Swindon

Wasn't at the game yesterday but will be there tuesday just hope Uwe has taken on board that we are a better team when we are offensive than defensive.Sit back and play for a draw at your peril Tuesday Uwe.I am looking for 3 points from this game after all that was there first win in the last 6 home games.

proper hardcore at the game yesterday colonel....you can virtually walk to county ground from yours, so thats cheating lol
 

Swindon

That's a relief! I didn't want you three tarnishing the good name of BFC again!!
 

Swindon

For anyone wanting to buy tickets in person at Griffin Park tomorrow, a reminder that the Ticket Office doesn't open until 12.30 tomorrow. Swindon tickets will also be available at Swindon on match day. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
 

Swindon

All i can hope is that we win! Ive been to 4 games already this season and havent seen us win. Same happened last season, went to 11 games and didnt see us win! I was going to go to pompey, but couldnt go at the last minute and guess what yeah..... We won! Lets hope the jinx is over by 10 oclock tomorrow! Come on you bees'
 

Swindon

Went to 19 away games before I saw bees get their first away point, a 1-1 at Workington. Keep the faith! The following season saw my first away win, 3-1 at Workington!!!!
 

Swindon

Getting the train there in the afternoon, what pubs will everyone be in? We'll probably start off at the Brewery Tap.
 

Swindon

swindon

ealing road shut tonite for traffic will it be a prob for coach tues nite for pick up ????
 

Swindon

both lanes shut tonite had to go down to chiswick roundabout ??
 

Swindon

both lanes shut tonite had to go down to chiswick roundabout ??

I think it is planned to be closed for a month, but there is a contingency to have it closed for as much as year!
 

Swindon

I didn't realise you all slept together, I thought it was only go for a piss together, fair play.;);)

Soon as i posted that i thought it read poorly, however i thought the good people of the GPG would be mature enough to intepret it as it was meant....i should have known there would be one! ;)

I hope you and Kettering Bee enjoy the game tomorrow, and that the only smash up the 'arris either of you receive this week is consensual. I hope you two special friends :love: get the opportunity to celebrate a famous Brentford win in the romantic setting of a dimly lit layby (Kevin Keegan style). ;) :fishing:
 

Swindon

looked everywhere for voice couldnt find him anywhere bloody lightweight, nice bar up the away end 71 club. brentford take note for lionel road good income ??
 

Swindon

Yep bar was decent, surprised there was an away supporters bar. Even a picture of Douglas on the wall and goal scorer Donaldson :)
 

Swindon

Jeez? £25??? I was definately going to this but can't justify that price for third division football - disgraceful.

................yep...............disgraceful...............did a bet come in then????????..........
 

Swindon

Imagine they change pictures depending on away team they're playing...

Yes someone took the Douglas picture with them and their was a Gary Johnson underneath.
 

Swindon

Imagine they change pictures depending on away team they're playing...

Still though it's a decent way of making away fans feel welcome, and make them feel good about spending their money there....
 

Swindon

I thought 3.30 for a pie was a tad high ??ps glad i didnt go on the supporters coach no rear lights on the coach going towards the m4 even when we tried to draw the drivers attention to the fact he showed no interest hope they all got back safely ???
 

Swindon

All i can hope is that we win! Ive been to 4 games already this season and havent seen us win. Same happened last season, went to 11 games and didnt see us win! I was going to go to pompey, but couldnt go at the last minute and guess what yeah..... We won! Lets hope the jinx is over by 10 oclock tomorrow! Come on you bees'

Yes!!! We won and the jinx is broken onwards and upwards
 
Back
Top Bottom