Tabb tonight

Tabb tonight

All I care about is that he aint got injured ! :sorted:
 

Tabb tonight

Hampton Hill Bee said:
Is he back on saturday?

Hope so.

U21 fixtures:
September 6 -- Republic of Ireland v France
October 7 -- Cyprus v Republic of Ireland
October 11 -- Republic of Ireland v Switzerland
 

Tabb tonight

coconino said:
Hope so.

U21 fixtures:
September 6 -- Republic of Ireland v France
October 7 -- Cyprus v Republic of Ireland
October 11 -- Republic of Ireland v Switzerland


Looks like he might be missing for Oldham (A) October 9 then.

Perhaps BFC's buget might stretch to paying RyanAir prices to fly him back & forth?
 

Tabb tonight

lively winger Jay Tabb wreaked havoc to set up a fantastic finale.

Let us hope he can play the same on saturday.
 

Tabb tonight

Julian on the bench for N.Ireland!! :)
 

Tabb tonight

Sounds like he had a good match having a shot cleared off the line before NI scored and the 2 penalties
 

Tabb tonight

Tabb tonight

Hampton Hill Bee said:
That makes him 21 :rolleyes: :imwith:

Which makes him not under 21. I believe that U21 teams are able to name (x) number of over-aged players up to a certain age. I'm sure someone will be able to clarify.
 

Tabb tonight

I believe it works on 2 year cycles.

All under 21 teams are entered in the European Championships which take place every 2 years. If you are under 21 when the qualifying for that tournamnet started, you can play for the duration of it.

ie Septmber 04 in this case.

Because ROI won't qualify I believe he becomes ineligable once their qualification is over, ie October 05.




P.S. I have pieced this together and it may not be quite right.
 

Tabb tonight

Although its known as Under 21, it actually means players 21 & under. In reality its U-22!! :wave:
 

Tabb tonight

Ireland v France u21's is live on Sky tonight and Tabby's in the squad. :sorted:
 

Tabb tonight

Jimbee said:
Ireland v France u21's is live on Sky tonight and Tabby's in the squad. :sorted:


I just saw the game was on and wondered if he might feature .No mention of it else where though ,even on O/S ?
 

Tabb tonight

Tabb isnt starting but not sure if on the bench
 

Tabb tonight

hes on the bench and france look like there going to smash em
 

Tabb tonight

Young Mr Murphy good irish name
 

Tabb tonight

FT: Rep of Ireland 1-2 France

Do we know if Tabb got a run?
 

Tabb tonight

coconino said:
Shame. At least he'll be fit for sat.

Exactly although I want the boy to do well at least he'll be fit for sat
 

Tabb tonight

KcBee said:
Exactly although I want the boy to do well at least he'll be fit for sat

Gutted, told my son Tabby is on TV, got wife's permission for him to watch it and then......................

Get a hat trick saturday tabby lad :sorted:
 

Tabb tonight

he should have played tabby has more ability in his left foot then most of the irsh boys put together
 
Back
Top Bottom