Taking the knee

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorbayBee

Back in Oxfordshire
Joined
18 Feb 2019
Messages
5,294
Reaction score
11,134
Location
Adderbury

Taking the knee

This mane duplicating a thread so apologies in advance. I see neither Coventry nor QPR players took the knee last night. Personally I think this is a shame, it only takes a few seconds for it to take place but it’s message of solidarity is powerful. This feels especially true given the awful stuff from one of our so called fans this week.
Both Warburton and Robins made mutterings about an EFL directive etc but surely this does not need to be directed and people can act true to their beliefs. I truly hope our team take the knee this afternoon but I understand it is a matter of personal choice.
 

Taking the knee

If it is a matter of personal choice then it will have to be everyone or no one

Nothing in between otherwise you can imagine the reaction to the players
 

Taking the knee

This mane duplicating a thread so apologies in advance. I see neither Coventry nor QPR players took the knee last night. Personally I think this is a shame, it only takes a few seconds for it to take place but it’s message of solidarity is powerful. This feels especially true given the awful stuff from one of our so called fans this week.
Both Warburton and Robins made mutterings about an EFL directive etc but surely this does not need to be directed and people can act true to their beliefs. I truly hope our team take the knee this afternoon but I understand it is a matter of personal choice.
Robins didnt mutter , he stated it was ra ras who didn’t want to do it , he didn’t understand why and thinks every game should have it
 

Taking the knee

If it is a matter of personal choice then it will have to be everyone or no one

Nothing in between otherwise you can imagine the reaction to the players

I get where you're coming from, but your message is contradictory, isn't it?
 

Taking the knee

There have been several teams who have not taken the knee
 

Taking the knee

I thought i heard that it was the ref who told the teams they wouldnt be doing it? Or is it from QPR via the ref.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom