team for gillingham?

flowerpower bee

flowerpower bee
Joined
1 May 2001
Messages
2,719
Reaction score
259
Location
richmond

team for gillingham?

MA mentioned a couple of late fitness tests
but subject to that my team would be

nelson

smith sodje turner frampton

brooker newman tabb tillen

owusu rhodes

subs-
bankole-pratley-gayle-rankin-willock
 

team for gillingham?

Exactly the same...just Rankin in for Rhodes.

Nelson

Smith Sodje Turner Frampton

Brooker Newman Tabb Tillen

Owusu Rankin


Subs: Bankole, Gayle, Pratley, Rhodes, Willock
 

team for gillingham?

I've missed a few games recently - what's happened to Pratley...I thought he was our best player
 

team for gillingham?

Bush Tuckerman said:
I've missed a few games recently - what's happened to Pratley...I thought he was our best player

darren has been under par since his injury before christmas

recently tabb has been doing well in central midfield with newman
so MA has tried to accomodate pratley wide on the right
where he hasn't been effective
 

team for gillingham?

flowerpower bee said:
darren has been under par since his injury before christmas

recently tabb has been doing well in central midfield with newman
so MA has tried to accomodate pratley wide on the right
where he hasn't been effective

I would have thought that when fully fit Pratley and Tabb are your men
 

team for gillingham?

Bush Tuckerman said:
I would have thought that when fully fit Pratley and Tabb are your men

i would agree with you
but MA likes a holding midfielder / organiser in there
 

team for gillingham?

----------Nelson---
Smith-Turner-Sodje-Frampton
Brooker-Tabb-Newman-Tillen
---Rankin---Owusu---
 

team for gillingham?

nels
smith turns sodj framo
ranks newmo prats tabby
owusu rhodes
 

team for gillingham?

Nelson

Smith
Turner
Sodje
Framps

Brooker
Newman
Tabb
Tillen

Owusu
Rankin

Subs: bankole, Pratley, Willock, Rhodes, Gayle
 

team for gillingham?

BRENTFORD_TILL_DIE said:
nels
smith turns sodj framo
ranks newmo prats tabby
owusu rhodes

If we used this 11, I'd be inclined to consider 4-3-3 with Rankin and Rhodes as wide attackers
 

team for gillingham?

nels
smith sodje turner framps

peters tabb newman rhodes

ranks owusu
 

team for gillingham?

Nelson
Smith-Sodje-Turner-Framps
Brooker-Newman-Tabb-Rhodes
Willock-Owusu

Give :thetruth: a chance!

The bloke's the next Jimmy Greaves!
 

team for gillingham?

I'd always put in Pratley but so far each permutation I've tried has ended up with me using 12 players so I've given up. Wish I could've got off earlier to go tonight, last time I went there was for a 3-1 defeat during the Mickey Adams era on a cold, wet night between Christmas and new year. I hope there are a few more there tonight than went that evening.
 

team for gillingham?

flowerpower bee said:
what have you seen to lead you to this conclusion?

Admittedly not much.

I've just got a feeling the bloke is a Bees legend in the making.

You can quote me on that. :D
 

team for gillingham?

busheybee said:
I'd always put in Pratley but so far each permutation I've tried has ended up with me using 12 players so I've given up. Wish I could've got off earlier to go tonight, last time I went there was for a 3-1 defeat during the Mickey Adams era on a cold, wet night between Christmas and new year. I hope there are a few more there tonight than went that evening.

Warren Aspinall own goal and all....

Thankfully I'd be happy with all the sides mentioned so far. Shows good competition for places.
 

team for gillingham?

Jezybee said:
Warren Aspinall own goal and all....

Thankfully I'd be happy with all the sides mentioned so far. Shows good competition for places.


...you had to be there to see it...did not look like a TEAM performance....................
 

team for gillingham?

Jezybee said:
Warren Aspinall own goal and all....

Thankfully I'd be happy with all the sides mentioned so far. Shows good competition for places.

Oh, I'd forgotten the own goal, acushioned header back to dearden that looped over him instead, it all comes flooding back now. Do you recall the kid in the red wacky wig (how amusing those jolly wigs weren't) winding up the home end, who seemed very happy to be wound up? He disappeared before the end and left us to face the walk out past the home end afterwards. Robert Taylor's screamer was the best goal of the game and at least gave us something to cheer towards the end.
 

team for gillingham?

Pete_the_Bee said:
Nelson
Smith-Sodje-Turner-Framps
Brooker-Newman-Tabb-Rhodes
Willock-Owusu

Give :thetruth: a chance!

The bloke's the next Jimmy Greaves!
Who is? I don't get the funny bloke hammering something.
 
Back
Top Bottom