Team for Hull

Isleworth_Bee

Well-known member
Joined
18 Jan 2005
Messages
36,640
Reaction score
26,060
Location
Basingstoke

Team for Hull

Seems like Judge will miss out............. Canos or Vibe in and the rest stay the same. :sorted:
 

Team for Hull

Yes, I'd play Canos to give the team energy and a spark in place of Judge. As Sergi prefers to play wide, I'd move Swift from the left to the central attacking midfield role.
 

Team for Hull

A lot had written Mac off and he's grabbed his chance, maybe a little too literally by the throat, I'd go for Mr Brentford Sam Saunders.
 

Team for Hull

Love Saunders but surely Canos offers more these days, potentially Gogia will get a look in? Or maybe Vibe will play behind.
 

Team for Hull

If Judge is not fit, I would say it needs to be a creative player in which the most creative player we have on the bench is Canos. Otherwise Vibe could do a good job there but I'd leave Gogia on the bench - he could be good but needs more work.
 

Team for Hull

Maybe give Sammy 60 minutes with Canos to terrorise them for the last 30?
 

Team for Hull

-----------------Button------------------------

Nico ---------Dean --------Tarky---------- Bidwell

-------------------Toums --------------------------

------------Macca ----------Swift --------------------

Woods ---------------------------------Vibe --------------

-------------------Djuricin---------------------------------
 

Team for Hull

Just need someone (Mac?) to make Akpom cry in the first few minutes and a clean sheet guaranteed.
 

Team for Hull

There is no direct replacement for Judge.Sammy may not be such a stupid shout,he'll die for the team,has two good feet and packs a shot
 

Team for Hull

-----------------Button------------------------

Nico ---------Dean --------Tarky---------- Bidwell

-------------------Toums --------------------------

------------Macca ----------Swift --------------------

Woods ---------------------------------Vibe --------------

-------------------Djuricin---------------------------------

I'd probably go with this.
 

Team for Hull

Just need someone (Mac?) to make Akpom cry in the first few minutes and a clean sheet guaranteed.

They have a striker that cost 16m, hernandez. Sorry if its less/more. Akpom is a minor threat compared to him
 

Team for Hull

There is no way Saunders will get in the team ahead of those that have been doing well off the bench lately. If Judge is out then Canos or Vibe should be ahead of him 100%. Even Hoff has a shout to start instead.(even though i think he wont, same with KK).

Saunders might not even be in the match day squad. Hope he is but he wont have the match fitness to start in a game that will have a fast tempo IMO.
 

Team for Hull

I'd probably go with this.

I should add that this would be a very narrow formation, not wingers. More like an attacking 451. Vibe has the pace and tenacity to double up on Moses.
I would expect to see Woods and Nico linking up on the overlap and the middle three have a good mix to hold and attack when needed.
 

Team for Hull

Vibe out wide doesn't work for us so it has to be Canos or Gogia. But at the moment us minus Judge is like Napoli minus Maradona.
 

Team for Hull

I understand Saunders and McCloud were both missing from the DS Squad yesterday.

Maybe a surprise in store ?????

Yup I noticed that, think they would have been in the squad if they're still working up to being match fit, which makes it look as though they are.
 

Team for Hull

Vibe out wide doesn't work for us so it has to be Canos or Gogia. But at the moment us minus Judge is like Napoli minus Maradona.

Judge plays effectively behind the striker in a deeper lying No 10 position albeit he tends to drift left more than right. Vibe is the closest replacement and he is getting up to speed with championship football albeit he will have to take care of his defensive duties
 

Team for Hull

Someone to play that number 10 role. Hmmm let me MacLoud on that for a bit.
 
Back
Top Bottom