Team v Barrow

Team v Barrow

Bowditch is not available for tomorrows match.

hey,what sh*t is happening here man?He can play according to Ipswich,and you say no?Get out of here dude,it aint your place no more.Why's he not available,eh?Some straight answers for once please.


I was joking Sir Alan
 

Team v Barrow

I reckon abee has promised himself that 7th spot on the subs bench, and therefore living out the dream:(
 

Team v Barrow

hey,what sh*t is happening here man?He can play according to Ipswich,and you say no?Get out of here dude,it aint your place no more.Why's he not available,eh?Some straight answers for once please.


I was joking Sir Alan

That abee.....anyone would think he knows what he's on about...:sneakoff:
 

Team v Barrow

Bowditch is not available for tomorrows match.

I reckon this is down to a technicality regarding registration of loan players and that last Friday was the deadline for this match due to the fact we are playing tomorrow instead of Saturday. :computer:
 

Team v Barrow

I reckon this is down to a technicality regarding registration of loan players and that last Friday was the deadline for this match due to the fact we are playing tomorrow instead of Saturday. :computer:


Wrong.
 

Team v Barrow

Persnally I'd rather see Kettering Bee on the wing. Defo another Ginola in the making, would get tons of fan mail after an outing on TV

Thanks Marky. You're a true gent! I just hope I've got enough love to share with all my new found lady friends. :)
 

Team v Barrow

Bowditch is not available for tomorrows match.

The plot thickens. Permission for FA Cup games needs to be written in the contract at the start of the loan perhaps?
 

Team v Barrow

The plot thickens. Permission for FA Cup games needs to be written in the contract at the start of the loan perhaps?


Yawn. Wrong again and he's not injured either.
 

Team v Barrow

There was only room on the coach for 17 squad members in addition to the non-playing staff, board members, lifeline winners, mascots, prawn sandwiches and freebie ticket holders. As a result, Dean, being the last player to arrive due to M25 delays on his return from Portman Road (in order to sign the agreement allowing him to play for us at Barrow) was the Lucky Loser. :bound:
 

Team v Barrow

Is it classified or are do we have to play guessing games, is he getting married on Sat and wants a proper stag night?

Is he learning to swim and is not missing a lesson for anybody?
 

Team v Barrow

There was only room on the coach for 17 squad members in addition to the non-playing staff, board members, lifeline winners, mascots, prawn sandwiches and freebie ticket holders. As a result, Dean, being the last player to arrive due to M25 delays on his return from Portman Road (in order to sign the agreement allowing him to play for us at Barrow) was the Lucky Loser. :bound:

Good answer..... but it's not right (copyright that bloke whose name I've forgotten who did that stupid show whose name I've forgotten)
 

Team v Barrow

Is it classified or are do we have to play guessing games, is he getting married on Sat and wants a proper stag night?

Is he learning to swim and is not missing a lesson for anybody?

No, yes, no. no, no.

C'mon guys.......think!!!!!
 

Team v Barrow

Is he carrying a knock from Luton?

I've already said he's not injured, he would love to have played and Andy would have loved to play him.

I'm off to bed now. The competition closes for tonight but Bee H has told me that if at least fifty of you PM him before midnight tonight he'll put the answer on here before he leaves for Barrow tomorrow (that's Bee H not Bowditch of course).
 

Team v Barrow

It's good..... but it's not right

catchphrase.jpg
 

Team v Barrow

Good answer..... but it's not right (copyright that bloke whose name I've forgotten who did that stupid show whose name I've forgotten)

Roy Walker, Catchphrase, featuring Mr.Chips - "say what you see etc"
 

Team v Barrow

I've already said he's not injured, he would love to have played and Andy would have loved to play him.

:(

I'm stumped. Is it a qualifying period from the date of permission granted?
 

Team v Barrow

:(

I'm stumped. Is it a qualifying period from the date of permission granted?


Go you go and post some regulations on Oceanic players and qualifying periods for loans to the Blue Square Premier please. This is a game for the big boys only.
 

Team v Barrow

Perhaps his new pink Bendtner-style boots haven't arrived yet...
 

Team v Barrow

Sir Sir I know Sir. Sir

Is it because he falls foul of the rule 18(j)(i)pertaining to the relevant competition viz:

"A player on a temporary (loan) transfer is ineligible to compete in the Challenge Cup Competition unless permission to do so is given by the lending Club in writing and a copy is received by The Association by 12 noon on the Friday prior to the date fixed for playing the Round."

Edit: this seems to be what Jimbee said earlier in post #56 :scratch:
Another Edit: Plus the two new loan players would also fall foul of this rule.

Further analysis: The date fixed for playing the round would be Saturday (or at least could be argued to be Saturday) so if we register before noon on Friday ..... oh I don't know!
 

Team v Barrow

is it because the coach already left prior to Ipswich's permission coming through?
 

Team v Barrow

Ipswich had refused to allow him to be cup tied when we asked re the Havant match. AS decided that there was nothing to be lost by trying again but unfortunately the Ipswich manager could not be reached until very late on in the morning. When we finally got the okay it was too late to register for the noon deadline.
 

Team v Barrow

Edit: this seems to be what Jimbee said earlier in post #56 :scratch:
Another Edit: Plus the two new loan players would also fall foul of this rule.

Odhiambo was registered before noon and is in the squad for tonight. Scannell is cuptied.
 

Team v Barrow

Why does it say all over the internet that Bowditch can play then?
Can someone give me a simple yes or no to this qustion:

Can Bowditch play tonight?





Oh, anc on the BBC it says Osborne is suspended tonight?
 

Team v Barrow

Why does it say all over the internet that Bowditch can play then?
Can someone give me a simple yes or no to this qustion:

Can Bowditch play tonight?





Oh, anc on the BBC it says Osborne is suspended tonight?

I was thinking much the same thing :rolleyes:
 

Team v Barrow

Because the GPG is the truth and the light - not the ****ing internet :rolleyes:

Bowditch cannot play tonight and Osborne is not suspended regardless of what Wikipedia says!

The GPG has spoken after inhaling the vapours at Delphi.
 

Team v Barrow

Lets play him under another name.......:sneakoff:

This could apply to Bowditch / Osborne / Oldhambro / Scammell

:sorted:
 

Team v Barrow

Why does it say all over the internet that Bowditch can play then?
Can someone give me a simple yes or no to this qustion:

Can Bowditch play tonight?

Oh, anc on the BBC it says Osborne is suspended tonight?


I will tell you once again what I have posted elsewhere.

BOWDITCH CANNOT PLAY TONIGHT.

Osborne is suspended for Accrington.

However if you keep asking sooner or later someone will give you the answer that you want.......that's the way the internet works.

:wave:
 

Team v Barrow

Match will be broadcasted here!!In Czech republic!!!Fantastic news for me!!This is early Christmas gift:sorted:
 

Team v Barrow

Abee sorry to interupt your play time as i havent got time to read all the thread ,but will he play tonite that is Santa bowditch?????????
 

Team v Barrow

Back
Top Bottom