Team V Bournemouth

Mr Cynical

Moderator
Joined
1 Jul 2000
Messages
22,416
Reaction score
15,466
Location
London

Team V Bournemouth

Will Norgaard be fit? Big question.. I suspect he may well start, particularly as Janelt got a bit of a kicking on Sat.. Otherwise not too much to change other than bring Josh back in, Jensen dropping out for me as he was probably the least effective on Sat..

Raya, Dalsgaard, Pontus, Pinnock, Henry, Norgaard, DaSilva, Marcondes, Canos, Toney, Mbeumo

Subs: Daniels, Thompson, Sorenson, Jensen, Janelt, Fosu, Forss, Ghoddos. Pressley
 

Team V Bournemouth

The team above although would be brilliant if we could play a midfield 3 of Norgaard, Janelt and Dasilva. Can see Norgaard starting on the bench at best!
 

Team V Bournemouth

Will Norgaard be fit? Big question.. I suspect he may well start, particularly as Janelt got a bit of a kicking on Sat.. Otherwise not too much to change other than bring Josh back in, Jensen dropping out for me as he was probably the least effective on Sat..

Raya, Dalsgaard, Pontus, Pinnock, Henry, Norgaard, DaSilva, Marcondes, Canos, Toney, Mbeumo

Subs: Daniels, Thompson, Sorenson, Jensen, Janelt, Fosu, Forss, Ghoddos. Pressley

I reckon that could well be it. or JDS in for EM
 

Team V Bournemouth

I reckon that could well be it. or JDS in for EM

Either fine for me, though Jensen was a bit disappointing on Sat and Marcondes looks like he's hitting his stride again.. Would be tempted to get Ghoddos involved again at some point as was impressed with his game v Newcastle but you can't drop Canos after that!
 

Team V Bournemouth

The first consideration has to be miles in the tank. If Nørgaard is fully fit, then he starts with Dasilva, there's probably a slot for Fosu, too, if Dalsgaard can be rested for Bristol City, AFCB will be quick. The others will be the defaults unless they also need the break.
 

Team V Bournemouth

Pontus maybe also eased back in, so may miss. I’m basing this on muff are less aerial than the blue birds and more on the deck ( not allowed to say the green stuff anymore :mad: ).
 

Team V Bournemouth

Pontus maybe also eased back in, so may miss. I’m basing this on muff are less aerial than the blue birds and more on the deck ( not allowed to say the green stuff anymore :mad: ).

True, no issue though with switching back to Pinnock and Sorenson.
 

Team V Bournemouth

The first consideration has to be miles in the tank. If Nørgaard is fully fit, then he starts with Dasilva, there's probably a slot for Fosu, too, if Dalsgaard can be rested for Bristol City, AFCB will be quick. The others will be the defaults unless they also need the break.

Is that Marcondes or Jensen? As Mr C mentions, after Saturday, it has to be the former I think. Jensen still seems only to manage one better than 6/10 game in four. :(
 

Team V Bournemouth

Haven't really got a clue as how I'd manage next three games.Presume strongest team plus Daniels for Spurs so Sorensen plays in next two games spelling Pontus and Ethan. Like to see Thompson getting more game time maybe seeing who has best right winger out of Bournemouth and Bristol and resting Rico against the other team.Ivan so important but maybe will have to wait for his rest during 10 day fa cup hiatus.JDS plays but rested against Bristol.
 

Team V Bournemouth

Haven't really got a clue as how I'd manage next three games.Presume strongest team plus Daniels for Spurs so Sorensen plays in next two games spelling Pontus and Ethan. Like to see Thompson getting more game time maybe seeing who has best right winger out of Bournemouth and Bristol and resting Rico against the other team.Ivan so important but maybe will have to wait for his rest during 10 day fa cup hiatus.JDS plays but rested against Bristol.

Would think Thomas has an idea who is likely to play in next three games and adjust per form and injuries .
Against Bournemouth I don’t think will be that much rotation from Cardiff game with Fosu coming in for Henrik , JDS for Jensen (although wouldn’t be surprised if for Marcondes given he has started last couple of games). Hopefully Norgaard on bench . Ghoddos May have started this game instead of Canos but after Canos performance against Cardiff he will not be rested for Bournemouth.

Against Bristol City will be more (necessary) rotation given time between games
 

Team V Bournemouth

Is that Marcondes or Jensen? As Mr C mentions, after Saturday, it has to be the former I think. Jensen still seems only to manage one better than 6/10 game in four. :(
I meant in all the other positions. Marcondes was excellent at Cardiff but he may have put in too much, so it will be dependent on his recovery. I'm unsure of your statistics for Jensen so, for me, it's down to recovery for him, too. We need a creator in midfield, particularly against AFCB, but I do like the way Emiliano makes a front 4 so often, so the other 3 are not always outnumbered.
 

Team V Bournemouth

I suspect TF will rest both Pontus and Dalsgaard. Fosu and Sorenson back in the side to cover. Josh returns for Marcondes but other than that think TF will keep the rest the same as Saturday.
 

Team V Bournemouth

Raya
Fosu MBS Pinnock Henry
Emi JDS Janelt
Mbeumo Toney Canos

Pontus and Henrik will be rested for Bristol City away and Spurs
 

Team V Bournemouth

Raya
Fosu MBS Pinnock Henry
Emi JDS Janelt
Mbeumo Toney Canos

Pontus and Henrik will be rested for Bristol City away and Spurs

One of the two of them will play versus Bournemouth and vice versa versus Bristol City. Personally would keep Pontus and Pinnock for Bournemouth but Sørensen wouldn’t weaken side if he played.
 

Team V Bournemouth

I meant in all the other positions. Marcondes was excellent at Cardiff but he may have put in too much, so it will be dependent on his recovery. I'm unsure of your statistics for Jensen so, for me, it's down to recovery for him, too. We need a creator in midfield, particularly against AFCB, but I do like the way Emiliano makes a front 4 so often, so the other 3 are not always outnumbered.

My stats for Jensen were are tongue-in-cheek guestimate! :)
 

Team V Bournemouth

I would want HD, PJ and either EP or MBS as left foot CB. VJ, J DS & EM midfield. C anos along with IT and BM.
 

Team V Bournemouth

Unbeaten in 14, Just leave it to TF, he's the expert who seems to have got a good system working and improving, I'm happy with whatever his choice is, unlike us he knows the physical condition of every player.
 

Team V Bournemouth

Unbeaten in 14, Just leave it to TF, he's the expert who seems to have got a good system working and improving, I'm happy with whatever his choice is, unlike us he knows the physical condition of every player.
Lazy sour grapes your spoiling our interaction with the team selection.
 

Team V Bournemouth

Wonder if janelt will be fit after that pummelling on sat? Can see a Twitter meltdown coming if he’s on the bench!! ?
 
Back
Top Bottom