Team vs Blackburn

BFC1997

Very well-known member
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Messages
18,010
Reaction score
20,335
Location
Isleworth

Team vs Blackburn

What do we reckon then? I'd go for:

Bentley
Clarke Konsa Mepham Barbet
McEachran
Mokotjo Sawyers
Benrahma Watkins Canos

This assumes Maupay is banned.
 

Team vs Blackburn

I agree. Mokotjo needs to start. We'll miss Maupay massively as I think Canos has been anonymous so far this season and should be dropped.
 

Team vs Blackburn

I think Canos has been anonymous so far this season and should be dropped.

Yeah but he might calm down if he knows Benrahma is no longer gunning for his spot. Been trying to hard IMO
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley

Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet

Kamo Yennaris

Sawyers

Benrhama Maupay Watkins

If Maupay is suspended, then Forss in (like for like), or Watkins central with Judge on the left.
 

Team vs Blackburn

What do we reckon then? I'd go for:

Bentley
Clarke Konsa Mepham Barbet
McEachran
Mokotjo Sawyers
Benrahma Watkins Canos

This assumes Maupay is banned.

Swap Henrik for Clarke and that would be the team I pick (again assuming that Maupay is banned).
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Clarke Konsa Mepham Barbet
McEachran
Mokotjo Sawyers
Benrahma Maupay Watkins

If Maupay gets a retrospective ban I am presuming it will start with the Forrest game. If Canos on the bench I would like him to get on as a sub.
 

Team vs Blackburn

What do we reckon then? I'd go for:

Bentley
Clarke Konsa Mepham Barbet
McEachran
Mokotjo Sawyers
Benrahma Watkins Canos

This assumes Maupay is banned.

If Neal is banned then I would bring in Judge for Canos and Benrahma for Neal. If by some miracle he is not banned then I would bring in Benrahma for Canos.

Agree with Mokotjo for Macleod. Would keep Henrik in the team though.
 

Team vs Blackburn

My pick also but suspect Dean won’t drop Henrik and if he dies Nico will get nod

I know Henrik is struggling a bit but surely it’s not fatal ??????????
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley

Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet

Kamo Yennaris

Sawyers

Benrhama Maupay Watkins

If Maupay is suspended, then Forss in (like for like), or Watkins central with Judge on the left.

The only left that Judge should be at the moment is behind. His display when he came on for the last fifteen minutes on Saturday was woeful.
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley

Dalsgaard. Konsa Mepham. Barbet


Benrahma. Mokotjo. Woods Sawyers. Watkins

Maupay
 
Last edited:

Team vs Blackburn

I think there is a very strong case for starting Mokotjo, a strong case for Benrahma and a potential case for Jeanvier (I assume we haven't bought a player regarded as one of the best central defenders in the French second tier to sit on the bench indefinitely, and for the first time Konsa looked a little less assured at times, most obviously for the goal -- a rest could serve him well at this point).
 

Team vs Blackburn

The only left that Judge should be at the moment is behind. His display when he came on for the last fifteen minutes on Saturday was woeful.

I’m genuinely surprised at that. Do you mean Sunday ? I thought he made a very positive contribution. He’s still not a starter for me though.
 

Team vs Blackburn

I would have thought that DS will be planning for this games without NM involved.
 

Team vs Blackburn

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley

Dalsgaard. Konsa Mepham. Barbet


Benrahma. Mokotjo. Woods Sawyers. Watkins

Maupay
That will do for me. “If” Maupay gets banned then Ollie to central striker & Sergi wide.
 

Team vs Blackburn

I would go for

Bentley
Dalsgaard Mepham Konsa Barbet
Yennaris
Mokotjo Sawyers
Benrahma Watkins
Forss (Maupay if not ban)
 

Team vs Blackburn

Romaine as the Central Striker against Blackburn and Notts Forest then . . . . . . . . .
 

Team vs Blackburn

I can Mokotjo for McLeod, Benhrama for Maupay with Watkins moving up front and maybe Woods for Josh and possibly Yennaris for Dalsgaard and Forss being on the bench
 

Team vs Blackburn

I can Mokotjo for McLeod, Benhrama for Maupay with Watkins moving up front and maybe Woods for Josh and possibly Yennaris for Dalsgaard and Forss being on the bench

Yes, lets change half the team!
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet
Mokotjo McEachran Sawyers
Benrahma Watkins Judge
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet
McEachran
Mokotjo Sawyers
Benrahma Forss Watkins

Is what I want (but I think it'll probably be Watkins in the middle and Canos on the wing).
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet
Mokotjo McEachran Sawyers
Benrahma Watkins Judge
That looks a good selection to me, Judge will have something to prove against Rovers and Canós and Forss can be on the bench to supplement.
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Mepham Konsa Barbet
Josh M
Mokotjo Sawyers
Benrahma, Forss , Watkins
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet
Sawyers McEachran Mokotjo
Benrahma Watkins Canos
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet
Sawyers McEachran Mokotjo
Benrahma Watkins Canos

Same as for me. I’d be amazed if Forss got a start at a tough place like Ewood Park.
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet
Sawyers McEachran Mokotjo
Benrahma Watkins Canos

This looks the best bet to me. Forss on the bench. He can start against Cheltenham and if he impresses then maybe get a start at home against forest.. such a shame Marcondes is still out..
 

Team vs Blackburn

I’m genuinely surprised at that. Do you mean Sunday ? I thought he made a very positive contribution. He’s still not a starter for me though.

I was surprised to see that comment from Burford as well. I thought he did fine.
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet
Mokotjo McEachran Sawyers
Benrahma Watkins Judge

Yes, that looks good to me. Henrik is in last chance saloon though I think.
 

Team vs Blackburn

It's tough to give Forss a start at a difficult place like Ewood Park, but I'm really reluctant to lost Ollie's running at defenders on the left. Think Canos could do a good job over there (he's always looked better on the left hand side) but we lose a big part of our game without Ollie there.

Similar motive behind not wanting to move Sawyers up. I'd rather go with a straight swap up front, than shift any of our key guys out of their best position.

Think we've also got to give Benrahma and Mokotjo a start, would be tempted to bring in Woods as well given how tired McEachran has been looking.
 

Team vs Blackburn

Canos hasn't been great so far so I would like to see Forss start with Watkins and Benrahma out wide.
 

Team vs Blackburn

Would give forss about half an hour if possible to give him a chance to show if he's up for the challenge or not in the league, depending on the circumstances of the game ofcourse
 

Team vs Blackburn

Would give forss about half an hour if possible to give him a chance to show if he's up for the challenge or not in the league, depending on the circumstances of the game ofcourse

Off the bench presumably?
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet
McEachran
Mokotjo Sawyers
Benrahma Forss Watkins

Is what I want (but I think it'll probably be Watkins in the middle and Canos on the wing).

Agree with this with the exception of McEachran who I would switch for Yennaris and fresher legs.
 

Team vs Blackburn

I'd rotate Jenvier in depending on the state of Konsa's ankle or Mephams tummy, Kamo for McLeod and Canos down the middle for maupay.
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Dalsgaard Konsa Mepham Barbet
Mc Eachran
Kamo Sawyers
Watkins Benharama
Forss

Get Sergi to chomp at the bit on the bench and he will have a wicked cameo
 

Team vs Blackburn

Bentley
Clarke Mepham Jeanvier Barbet
Sawyers Konsa Yennaris
Benrahma Forss Watkins
 
Back
Top Bottom