Team vs Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

super J

Super J
Joined
4 Feb 2003
Messages
6,842
Reaction score
1,903
Location
Ealing

Team vs Cardiff

----------------Button--------------------

Yennaris-----Dean----Tarkowski------Bidwell

----------Woods-------Diagouraga-----------

-----Jota-------Judge-------Swift---------

-----------------------Vibe----------------------

Bonham
O'Connell
Canos
Kerschbaumer
McEachran
Saunders
Hofmann
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Yennaris O'Connell Tarkowski Bidwell
Woods. Diagouraga
Jota. Judge. Kerschbaumer.
Vibe

O'Connell deserves to keep his place and Swift doesn't work hard enough to start away from home for me
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Yennaris Dean O'Connell Bidwell
Woods Diagouraga
Jota Judge Canos
Vibe
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Yennaris O'Connell Tarkowski Bidwell
Woods. Diagouraga
Jota. Judge. Kerschbaumer.
Vibe

O'Connell deserves to keep his place and Swift doesn't work hard enough to start away from home for me

As good as Oconnell has been you can't deny we've looked more vunerable since Harlee has been out, especially with set peices and corners/ball into the box.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Is Colin still unfit? I wouldn't personally start with KK, I think we have no goal threat with him toumani and Woods in the team. Hope Jota starts, think Swift should start too.... don't really mind who the back 2 are, I feel we can count on all of them.
 

Team vs Cardiff

-----------Button------------
Colin-Dean-Tarkowski-Bidwell
Jota-Toums-Woods-Canos
------------Judge------------
------------Vibe--------------
 

Team vs Cardiff

Jota for Canos only change.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Away from home I reckon we keep KK in the side until others are fully fit and can complete 90 mins.

Other than that O'Connell has done well but Dean has been our best defender this season IMO so has to start. Maybe Tarky takes a game off.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Plus, with the whole contract thing, if Smith can show Harlee he is number 1, we might be able to keep him and not lose him for nothing in the summer.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Dean in to counter Jones and Slades long ball tactics.

Jota in for KK and let Canos have another run out.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Jota and Swift were very effective from the bench on Saturday. Canos looks good when he has started. I think I'd just start Harlee ahead of O'Connell as the only change from Saturday's starting 11. (Still leaves scope for Jota to come on and score a header to win it but do it in front of a competent linesman this time).
 

Team vs Cardiff

Same team as Saturday except Jota for Canos. O'Connell deserves his place, KK stepped up a couple of gears on Saturday and rest of team picks itself. Tarky will pick up another booking soon to give Dean his chance. I would guess that from Huddersfield onwards that there would be greater rotation to keep team fresh.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Yennaris O'Connell Dean Bidwell
Woods Toums Judge
Jota Swift
Vibe

Dean in for Tarks who was poor defensively on Saturday and O'Connell has done very well. Would love McChechran to get the nod over Swift but seeing as he hasn't had any game time I would give Swift 60mins and then use Josh
 

Team vs Cardiff

I thought KK had a very decent game on Sat and deserves another start. O connell had a good game too but can't see him starting ahead of Dean for this one.

Button
Nico, Tarks, Dean Bidwell
Woods, Toums
Jota, KK, Judge
Vibe
 

Team vs Cardiff

Same team as Saturday except Jota for Canos. O'Connell deserves his place, KK stepped up a couple of gears on Saturday and rest of team picks itself. Tarky will pick up another booking soon to give Dean his chance. I would guess that from Huddersfield onwards that there would be greater rotation to keep team fresh.
Needs another six bookings before he can be suspended. Could be a long wait.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Needs another six bookings before he can be suspended. Could be a long wait.

Exactly.

Only change I'll make is Jota for Canos.

Keep KK on the left, as this allows Bidwell to come forward more knowing there's a more defensive minded midfielder who will back him up.

Harlee will have to wait his turn.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Yennaris O'Connell Dean Bidwell
Woods Toums Judge
Jota Swift
Vibe

Dean in for Tarks who was poor defensively on Saturday and O'Connell has done very well. Would love McChechran to get the nod over Swift but seeing as he hasn't had any game time I would give Swift 60mins and then use Josh

I would mind seeing this to be honest because it might finally convince those who under-appreciate Tarky what we would be missing without him!
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Nico
Harlee
Tarks
Jake
Woodsy
Toums
Swift
Judgey
Serge
Lasse

I don't think for one minute this will be the starting line up
 

Team vs Cardiff

Exactly.

Only change I'll make is Jota for Canos.

Keep KK on the left, as this allows Bidwell to come forward more knowing there's a more defensive minded midfielder who will back him up.

Harlee will have to wait his turn.

Bidwell will need help,if they put Jones down their right handside so KK for me
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Nico
Harlee
Tarks
Jake
Woodsy
Toums
Swift
Judgey
Serge
Lasse

I don't think for one minute this will be the starting line up

Swap Sergi for KK and I think you might have it.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button

Yennaris, O'Connell, Tarko, Bidwell

The Disgorger, Woods

Jota, Judge, Swift

Vibe
 

Team vs Cardiff

Same team with Harlee Dean and Colin on the bench for Barbet and Saunders
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Nico
Jake
Dean
O Connell
Toums
Woods
Kk
Swift
Judge
Vibe

Subs
Bonham
JT
Canos
Jota
Hoff
Colin
Josh
 

Team vs Cardiff

That would be the best subs bench I can recall. We're looking strong throughout. It must bode well for the rest of this season. Hoping for three points tonight and play off position by Christmas and then a boxing day win for a change.COYR's!
Button
Nico
Jake
Dean
O Connell
Toums
Woods
Kk
Swift
Judge
Vibe

Subs
Bonham
JT
Canos
Jota
Hoff
Colin
Josh
 

Team vs Cardiff

No predictions from me, I'll be happy with whatever team DS picks, he sees them perform everyday in training. :sorted:
 

Team vs Cardiff

Doesn't look like Harlee is going to get a start in Cardiff judging by the getwestlondon article.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Whatever the lineup is tonight just compare the bench to that against Reading. Fair to say things have to improved since then. Get something out of the game tonight and beat Huddersfield Saturday and we're knocking on the door of the playoffs
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Yennaris O'Connell Dean Bidwell
Woods Toums KK
Jota Judge
Vibe

I think KK deserves to keep his place as we will need his legs in midfield for this one and, as others have said, we will need aerial power at the back. We will have a strong bench for this with Colin, Tarkowski, Swift, Canos, Hoffman, McEachran and Bonham. Be interesting to see how DS plays this.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Button
Yennaris O'Connell Dean Bidwell
Woods Toums KK
Jota Judge
Vibe




I think KK deserves to keep his place as we will need his legs in midfield for this one and, as others have said, we will need aerial power at the back. We will have a strong bench for this with Colin, Tarkowski, Swift, Canos, Hoffman, McEachran and Bonham. Be interesting to see how DS plays this.

no tarks :eek:
 

Team vs Cardiff

Similar to what happened with Tarky last season I think Dean has to earn his place after the stupid sending off. O'Connell has looked good and showed to be a goal threat Saturday in addition
 

Team vs Cardiff

Everyone putting Vibe upfront still. Laughable.
 

Team vs Cardiff

Dean Smith would be mad to reinstate Harlee.

Same team please.
 

Team vs Cardiff


You have to be ruthless in this team selection business. At fault for both goals at Fulham - at fault for the first is a massive understatement - and we will need to combat their less-than-subtle long ball tactic so O'Connell and Dean start for me. Bringing the ball out of defence is fine and JT does that brilliantly but defending is his job.
 

Team vs Cardiff

The Disgorger has two more letters than Diagouraga :banghead:

I've previously called him just "Disgorger". It seemed appropriate - a disgorger is an item of fishing tackle used to pry out an embedded hook from a fish's mouth, analogous to Toums' long legs artfully extracting the ball from an opponent's feet. But someone else on here changed it to "The Disgorger" which sounds far more menacing!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom