Team vs Hull

BFC1997

Very well-known member
Joined
12 Feb 2011
Messages
18,010
Reaction score
20,336
Location
Isleworth

Team vs Hull

I would go with:

Daniels
Dalsgaard Mepham Barbet Henry
Mokotjo Nico
Sawyers
Watkins Maupay Canos
 

Team vs Hull

Why would you drop our MOTM and why would Nico be anywhere near your team? I’m genuinely curious.
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley
Dalsgaard Mepham Jeanvier Henry
Mokotjo McEachran
Sawyers
Watkins Maupay Benrahrma
 

Team vs Hull

Why would you drop our MOTM and why would Nico be anywhere near your team? I’m genuinely curious.

Who do you mean by MOTM?
Nico in because we need another defensive player and I don’t think that’s McEachran...
 

Team vs Hull

I would go with:

Daniels
Dalsgaard Mepham Barbet Henry
Mokotjo Nico
Sawyers
Watkins Maupay Canos

Odubajo for Dalsgaard and Benrahma for Canos and I'm on board with that.
 

Team vs Hull

Who do you mean by MOTM?
Nico in because we need another defensive player and I don’t think that’s McEachran...

Nico was appallingly bad today. His first touch in particular. I like the guy but he looks way off form. Said was our best player by miles. Not just the goal but he ran at them and scared them time and time again.
 

Team vs Hull

Nico was appallingly bad today. His first touch in particular. I like the guy but he looks way off form. Said was our best player by miles. Not just the goal but he ran at them and scared them time and time again.

I thought Benrahma might not be ready to start 2 games in one week, that’s all. We need every at least giving 100%.
 

Team vs Hull

I'd use the B team. They can't be worse than that bunch yesterday! :very angry:
 

Team vs Hull

--------------Bentley------------------
Moses,Konsa , Mepham, Henry
----------Yennaris,Mokotjo-------
--------------Sawyers---------------
Benrahma, Maupay, Canos
 

Team vs Hull

How on god’s green earth can anyone still be selecting Dalsgaard over Obudajo now
 

Team vs Hull

How Yennaris is in anyone’s XI I haven’t a clue! Waste of a place.

Bentley

Dalsgaard Meps Jeanvier Henry

Dasilva Sawyers Kamo

Benrahma Maupay Watkins

Just hope Jeanvier and DaSilva are fit enough to start.
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley

Odubajo Jeanvier Mepham Henry

Sawyers Kamo DaSilva

Benrahma Maupay Watkins

Or
(352)
Bentley

Jeanvier Mepham Barbet/Konsa

Odubajo Sawyers Kamo DaSilva Henry

Watkins Maupay
 

Team vs Hull

I really liked the 4-2-3-1 in the second half yesterday. It was good to see us try something different, and we moved the ball quicker without McEachran, who has done reasonably well individually but isn't helping us at the moment IMO.

I'd go for:

Bentley

Odubajo
Jeanvier (or Barbet if not fit)
Mepham
Henry

Sawyers
Mokotjo

Watkins
Judge
Benrahma

Maupay

Subs: Daniels, Dalsgaard, Konsa, McEachran, Dasilva, Canos, Macleod/Yennaris
 

Team vs Hull

Daniels
Dalsgaard Mepham Jeanvier (if fit if not Konsa) Henry,
Mokotjo Dasilva
Judge Benrahma
Watkins
Maupay

Playing Dasilva I think he will need the help off Mokotjo play Watkins further forward to help Maupay and I wish I could find a replacement for Sawyer, but that could be to many changes at once
 

Team vs Hull

Goal Keeper (Finding it hard to pick!!)

Moses - Meps - Rico

Dalsgard - Mokotjo

Da Silva - Sawyers - Benrahma

Watkins - Maupay
 

Team vs Hull

Daniels in and yennaris and josh mac out....we might actually win the game then....or at least not bleedin lose ;)
 

Team vs Hull

Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Westwing
Voice from the Braemar

;) ;)
 

Team vs Hull

Team vs Hull

Daniels

Odubajo
Mepham
Barbet
Henry

Mokotjo
Dasilva

Sawyers

Watkins
Maupay
Benrahma
 

Team vs Hull

Daniels
Odubajo Jeanvier Racic Henry
DaSilva Mokotjo
Judge
Benrahma Maupay Watkins
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley

HD Konsa Meps Henry

JoshMc Kamo Sawyers

Moses Maupay Said

We can't afford two wide player who don't track back away from home. Yennaris can't play. Wasn't there yesterday but if Josh wasn't great, Judge is a reasonable alternative. Konsa is lucky but not sure Barbet would be better.
 

Team vs Hull

Daniels
Odubajo Jeanvier Racic Henry
DaSilva Mokotjo
Judge
Benrahma Maupay Watkins

I like that, but cant see it. Bentley, Josh M, Nico, HD, Mepham Sawyers will all start if TF is still here.
 

Team vs Hull

My 11 would be
Daniels (no faith in Bentley)
Clarke/Moses Jeanvier Mepham Rico
Moko Da-Silva/ Judge
Sawyers
Benrahma Maupay Watkins/Canos
 

Team vs Hull

Same as it should have been Saturday and we just might have won.

Bentley
Moses Konsa Mepham Henry
Sayers Kamo Dasilva
Said Maupay Watkins

Got a horrible feeling TF will drop his usual clanger and surprise us with Lewis Macleod to start if fit.
 

Team vs Hull

Got to stop leaking goals so I have gone for something really different;

Daniels

Dalsgard
Mepham
Barbet
Henry

Judge
Mokotjo
Sawyers

Odubajo
Maupay
Clarke

Clarke and Odubajo are both able to play defence and attack so could lend our full backs some support and still contribute some attacking play
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley
Konsa Jeanvier Mepham
Odubajo Sawyers Dasilva Mokotjo Henry
Watkins Maupay
 

Team vs Hull

Dan

Henrik
Ezri
Meps
Rico

Kamo
Romaine
Josh Da Silva

Said
Neal
Ollie

Sadly I doubt any chance that will be the starting line up.
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley
Clarke Mepham Barbet Henry
DaSilva Mokotjo
Sawyers
Watkins Maupay Benrhama

If DaSilva not fit then Moses at RB with Clarke moving into midfield. Either Mepham or Konsa need to be out of the firing line. If Maupay gets a retrospective red card.......haven't a c!ue.
 

Team vs Hull

Dan

Henrik
Ezri
Meps
Rico

Kamo
Romaine
Josh Da Silva

Said
Neal
Ollie

Sadly I doubt any chance that will be the starting line up.

I’d love to see this but you know Frank will play at least one out of McEachran and Yennaris (probably both).
 

Team vs Hull

----------------Bentley----------------
Odubajo Konsa Mepham Henry
-------------McEachran--------------
-----------------------Mokotjo---------
------------Judge----------------------
Benrahma----Maupay---Watkins
 

Team vs Hull

Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Voice from the Braemar
Westwing
Voice from the Braemar

;) ;)

lol
Westwing should be sub really...even josh puts in a tougher tackle ;) lol
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley
Odubajo Jeanvier (if available) Mepham Henry
Mokotjo Sawyers
Da Silva
Benrahma Maupay Watkins
 

Team vs Hull

I like Henrik but ......
lots of games coming up over Christmas and New Year.
Henrik has not had a rest for a long time so now is the time to give him that break.Perhaps he could also reflect on why he does so many rash challenges in dangerous positions.I like the balance of Moses and Rico at the moment.
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley
Odubajo Janvier Mepham Henry
Mokotjo Dasilva
Watkins Sawyers Benrahma
Maupay

Subs: Daniels, Barbet, Konsa, Canos, Judge, Dalsgaard, McEachran
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley
Odubajo Janvier Mepham Henry
Mokotjo Dasilva
Watkins Sawyers Benrahma
Maupay

Subs: Daniels, Barbet, Konsa, Canos, Judge, Dalsgaard, McEachran

This please... Got to be the best looking team atm.
 

Team vs Hull

All the problems seem to stem from right side of our defence. Drop/rest Dalsgaard and Konsa. Other problem is that without Woods we have no one except Mokotjo capable of shielding the defence. McEachran would be great on the continent, where you might have the luxury of 10 seconds to play the ball. For a team that wants to attack quickly he's a liability
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley

Odubajo Jeanvier Mepham Barbet Henry

Mokotjo

Sawyers

Watkins Maupay Benrahama
 

Team vs Hull

Bentley

Odubajo Jeanvier* Mepham Henry

Mokotjo Da Silva

Sawyers

Benrahma Maupay Watkins

*Barbet if Jeanvier unfit
 

Team vs Hull

Daniels

Odubajo Mepham Jeanvier Barbet Henry

Benrahma Sawyers Mokotjo Canos

Maupay

Subs

Bentley Konsa Judge Clarke Watkins McEachran Dalsgaard

5-4-1 Hopefully we won't concede
 

Team vs Hull

Guess we don't know fitness levels like TF does.

Fair enough but they were all on the bench those players (excluding JJ of course). I've never understood the fit enough to finish the game but not to end it, doesn't make sense to me.
 
Back
Top Bottom