Team vs Millwall

alexcavell

Active member
Joined
16 Jul 2005
Messages
3,791
Reaction score
1,892
Location
Chiswick

Team vs Millwall

I'd go for:

Nelson

Osborne Heywood Griffiths Tillen

Brooker O'Connor Pinault Kuffour

Cox Wijnhard

Subs: Masters, Mousinho, Tomlin, Willock, Skulason.
 

Team vs Millwall

I think tomorrow result hinges on Kev OC and Oli both being back.
If they are then i'd go

Nelson
KOC Heywood Griffiths Tillen
Brooker Pinault Skulason Tomlin
Kuffour Wijnhard

Subs - Masters, Mousinho, Willock, Cox, Osbourne.

I'd be confident that if that side was fit it would get the 3 points
 

Team vs Millwall

Tomorrow i would go for

Nelson

OConnor Heywood Griffiths Tillien

Brooker Pinault Skulason Peters

Kuffour Winjuard

Subs
Cox
Masters
Tomlin
Osbourne
Mousinho
 

Team vs Millwall

I think Willock has done enough recently to get a starting spot.....compared to Brooker, Tillen, Cox and Pinault on Saturday-he definately deserves one.

--------------------Nelson-----------------
Kev (or Karleigh)--Griff----Heywood-----Charles
--------------------------------------------
Brooker------Pinault----Skullason(Cox)---Rhodes
----------------------------------------------
-------------Kuffour-----Willock---------------

generally, it's rockets up bottoms time for a few of the players, and hope we can get a point !
 

Team vs Millwall

Nelson
O'Connor Heywood Griffiths Tillen
Brooker Pinault Cox Tomlin
Kuffour Winjhard
 

Team vs Millwall

Wijnhard is going to compete very strongly with Osborne for most frequently misspelled player, I reckon! :cool:

:nono: skulason (sp?)

one-eye

KOC gritthes Heywood Tillen
brooker skulason pinualt Tomlin
Kuffour Wijnhard
 
Last edited:

Team vs Millwall

I think Willock has done enough recently to get a starting spot.....compared to Brooker, Tillen, Cox and Pinault on Saturday-he definately deserves one.
:sorted: Agreed Willocks work rate over the last few games has been fantastic. Willock and Clyde will bang the goals in.:sorted:
 

Team vs Millwall

Tomlin can't be in the team - he needs be a super sub, I think

I absolutely agree with that, plus we need someone who can come off the bench and come up against tired opposition full-backs.

I think Willock has done enough recently to get a starting spot. Compared to Brooker, Tillen, Cox and Pinault on Saturday, he definitely deserves one.
:sorted: Agreed Willock's work rate over the last few games has been fantastic. Willock and Clyde will bang the goals in.:sorted:

A bit optimistic?
 

Team vs Millwall

Ive had some problems with my computer latley could some one please post the link for MATCH CONSOLE on here please ?

I think we will just scrape a win one nil(brooker)

Thanks link will be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Team vs Millwall

Any team selection that does not include Tillen, Brooker.
Any team selection in which all 11 outfield players tackel and compete for 90 minutes.
Masters in goal
 

Team vs Millwall

Any team selection that does not include Tillen, Brooker.
Any team selection in which all 11 outfield players tackel and compete for 90 minutes.
Masters in goal

Let's hope we can put the extra man to good advantage. :wave:
 

Team vs Millwall

Why the abuse West Ealing Bee? Surely he's entitled to an opinion even if you don't agree with it!












Just asking like!
 

Team vs Millwall

Why the abuse West Ealing Bee? Surely he's entitled to an opinion even if you don't agree with it!












Just asking like!

If he finds being called a clown abusive so be it, I took it as someone we should all laugh at ;)

beedeleted has made a habit of forming a firm opinion of a player and refusing to change it despite good performances.

On the last month Paul Brooker should be the first name on the teamsheet IMHO, without him we have absolutely no creativity. And he also wants to thrown a goalkeeper with one league game under his belt into, literally, the Lions' Den when Nelson has done little wrong over the last few weeks, exscept be left exposed by his defence.

Perhaps I shouldn't have sworn at him and he is entitled to his opinion but I strongly believe he is very, very wrong.
 

Team vs Millwall

If he finds being called a clown abusive so be it, I took it as someone we should all laugh at ;)

beedeleted has made a habit of forming a firm opinion of a player and refusing to change it despite good performances.

On the last month Paul Brooker should be the first name on the teamsheet IMHO, without him we have absolutely no creativity. And he also wants to thrown a goalkeeper with one league game under his belt into, literally, the Lions' Den when Nelson has done little wrong over the last few weeks, exscept be left exposed by his defence.

Perhaps I shouldn't have sworn at him and he is entitled to his opinion but I strongly believe he is very, very wrong.


:imwith: x 1,000,000
 

Team vs Millwall

Ive had some problems with my computer latley could some one please post the link for MATCH CONSOLE on here please ?

I think we will just scrape a win one nil(brooker)

Thanks link will be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you mean for Bees World?
 

Team vs Millwall

Ive had some problems with my computer latley could some one please post the link for MATCH CONSOLE on here please ?


Thanks link will be much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeesWorld benefits the club to the tune of around £20 per subscriber.

I urge everyone not to let another Brentford supporter steal it.

All the mods will delete the link anyway.
 
Back
Top Bottom