Team vs Oldham

Team vs Oldham

------------Button---------------

Nico------Tarky--Craig------Bidwell

------------Douglas--------------
------Macca------Forshaw---------

Judge-------Trotta---------Donaldson

Subs: Lee, Dean, O'Connor, Toums, Adams, Fillo or Dallas, Grigg

Spot on!
 

Team vs Oldham

NOT Reeves who needs a rest.

Reeves has not played much so hardly needs a rest. He shouldn't play because he is not yet good enough, especially for this sort of game!
 

Team vs Oldham

Rachubka

Brown
Wilson
Lockwood
Grounds

Smith
Wesolowski

Worrall
Philliskirk
Bernard Breslaw (Harkins)

Clarke-Harris
 

Team vs Oldham

Do we need Kev and Dean on the bench? Would rather another attacking/midfield option.

Well my thought was Kev can be used in three different positions in either defence or midfield. Attacking wise I originally picked 3 up front with three attack minded substitutes. Reeves & Toums are too similar an option to have both on the bench. Adams to be fair I dont really know anything about so no idea what his strengths are, which leaves Fillo who seems more likely to play his next game in Prague.
 

Team vs Oldham

What a negative post.....give the boy a chance, don't you think he's learnt from that rash moment. These " boys" are professional footballers...I trust Tarky to do a good job....

21 year old with 5 games behind him, why on earth would you make him Captain- it's not the playground.
 

Team vs Oldham

21 year old with 5 games behind him, why on earth would you make him Captain- it's not the playground.

Sorry I wasn't suggesting he should be made captain, I was saying I think he should play against his old club. You're right it isn't the playground...
 

Team vs Oldham

Sorry I wasn't suggesting he should be made captain, I was saying I think he should play against his old club. You're right it isn't the playground...

Crossed wires them, I'd play him as well but you replied to my post that was questioning why someone else proposed he is made captain tomorrow.
 

Team vs Oldham

Crossed wires them, I'd play him as well but you replied to my post that was questioning why someone else proposed he is made captain tomorrow.

No probs....3 points tomorrow and we'll all be happy.....cheers
 

Team vs Oldham

Apparently it's

Brentford: Button, Yennaris, Dean, Tarkowski, Bidwell, Douglas, McCormack, Forshaw, Judge, Donaldson, Grigg
 

Team vs Oldham

Apparently it's

Brentford: Button, Yennaris, Dean, Tarkowski, Bidwell, Douglas, McCormack, Forshaw, Judge, Donaldson, Grigg

Happy with Mac in the middle but Craig missing is a concern, he has been a rock this season.
 

Team vs Oldham

More then strong enough but a new back four isn't ideal.
 

Team vs Oldham

No one ever posts the subs !?
 

Team vs Oldham

Ok ill be positive !;)

Craig and Trotta bench apparently.
 

Team vs Oldham

I assume he wants to give TC a break. So instead of having Tarky and Yennaris paired in the right, inexperienced, he's gone for Dean and Yennaris on the right and Tarky and Bidwell on the left. So a good idea to give TC a rest before the big run in....
 

Team vs Oldham

Someone on twitter suggested he picked up a knock.
 
Back
Top Bottom