Team vs Preston

super J

Super J
Joined
4 Feb 2003
Messages
6,844
Reaction score
1,910
Location
Ealing

Team vs Preston

-------------------------Bentley---------------------------

Dalsgaard-----Mepham----Bjelland-----Barbet

--------------Woods------Yennaris----------------------

Jozefzoon--------Sawyers-------Watkins------

------------------------Maupay-------------------------


Daniels
Egan
Clarke
Mokotjo
McCeachran
Judge
Marcondes
 

Team vs Preston

Bentley
Dalsgaard Mepham Bjelland Barbet
Yennaris Woods Sawyers
Flojo Marcondes Watkins
 

Team vs Preston

Bentley
Dalsgaard Mepham Bjelland Barbet
Yennaris Woods Sawyers
Flojo Marcondes Watkins

Sawyers as the False 9 and MacLeod has to be on the bench as for me, with Canos suspended, he is the next in line for one of the front 3 roles behind Sawyers. So:


Bentley

Dalsgaard
Mepham
Bjelland
Barbet

Yennaris
Woods
Mokotjo

Flojo
Sawyers
Watkins

Subs: Daniels, Clarke, MacLeod, McEachran, Marcondes, Maupay, Judge

I dont think we need a centre back on bench as Barbet can cover from the field with Clarke on the bench (not to mention Niuco can also fill in at right back). However I expect Dean to pick Egan for the bench instead of Clarke or MacLeod
 

Team vs Preston

5a7b4a664ca7a.jpg
http://startingeleven.co.uk/user-formation/227223
 

Team vs Preston

-------------------------Bentley---------------------------

Dalsgaard-----Mepham----Bjelland-----Barbet

--------------Woods------Yennaris----------------------

Jozefzoon--------Sawyers-------Watkins------

------------------------Maupay-------------------------


Daniels
Egan
Clarke
Mokotjo
McCeachran
Judge
Marcondes

I'll be surprised if that isn't the team that starts.
 

Team vs Preston

I'd go for:

Bentley

Dalsgaard
Mepham
Bjelland
Barbet

Yennaris
Woods
Marcondes

Jozefzoon
Sawyers
Watkins

Subs: Daniels, Egan, Clarke, Judge, Mokotjo, McEachran, Maupay


I've gone with Dalsgaard at right-back but I actually think that, on average, his performances at RB haven't been as good as Clarke's and Yennaris's. However, Clarke looked a bit rusty against Notts County in his only recent appearance, and I'd want Yennaris in midfield because Mokotjo has played a lot of matches recently and could do with a game off IMO.

In attack it's obviously hard to make any judgements from the Derby game, given how long we played with 10 men, but I thought Sawyers did very well up top in the 2nd half (as he did against Fulham). Sawyers has been so influential in midfield recently, so it's a reluctant switch to the striker role, but Marcondes looks a very exciting prospect who could take Romaine's midfield mantle. I was very impressed by Emiliano at Derby, and he potentially looks like our most naturally gifted player since Jota, so we need to get him in the team in his best position.

Unfortunately, we simply haven't looked like an attacking threat when Maupay has started upfront recently, so hopefully he can build some confidence coming off the bench and aim to kick-start his career with us next season. It's a shame that I can't find room on the bench for Macleod, whom I almost would have started instead of Watkins (who might need a rest soon), but I think as substitutes Clarke (pace), Mokotjo (solidity), McEachran (creativity) and Judge (energy) cover all the likely scenarios required in midfield.
 
Last edited:

Team vs Preston

Bentley

Dalsgaard Mepham Bjelland Barbet

Woods Sawyers Judge

Flojo Marcondes Watkins

Subs: Daniels, Egan, Maceachran, Yennaris, Ogbene, Maupay, Mokotjo

Not sure Judge is fit enough yet but only one way he's going to get that so lets start him on Sat. Marcondes must start as he looked very much the part coming on at Derby and we need a bit of creativity and attacking impetus. Judge, Sawyers, Marcondes and Watkins can all rotate. May be too early for Ogbene on the bench in which case Clarke gets the nod.. Still plenty of options on the bench..
 

Team vs Preston

Bentley
Dalsgaard-Mepham-Bjelland-Barbet
Sawyers-Woods-Judge
FloJo-Watkins-Marcondes
 

Team vs Preston

I'd go for:

Bentley

Dalsgaard
Mepham
Bjelland
Barbet

Yennaris
Woods
Marcondes

Jozefzoon
Sawyers
Watkins

Subs: Daniels, Egan, Clarke, Judge, Mokotjo, McEachran, Maupay


I've gone with Dalsgaard at right-back but I actually think that, on average, his performances at RB haven't been as good as Clarke's and Yennaris's. However, Clarke looked a bit rusty against Notts County in his only recent appearance, and I'd want Yennaris in midfield because Mokotjo has played a lot of matches recently and could do with a game off IMO.

In attack it's obviously hard to make any judgements from the Derby game, given how long we played with 10 men, but I thought Sawyers did very well up top in the 2nd half (as he did against Fulham). Sawyers has been so influential in midfield recently, so it's a reluctant switch to the striker role, but Marcondes looks a very exciting prospect who could take Romaine's midfield mantle. I was very impressed by Emiliano at Derby, and he potentially looks like our most naturally gifted player since Jota, so we need to get him in the team in his best position.

Unfortunately, we simply haven't looked like an attacking threat when Maupay has started upfront recently, so hopefully he can build some confidence coming off the bench and aim to kick-start his career with us next season. It's a shame that I can't find room on the bench for Macleod, whom I almost would have started instead of Watkins (who might need a rest soon), but I think as substitutes Clarke (pace), Mokotjo (solidity), McEachran (creativity) and Judge (energy) cover all the likely scenarios required in midfield.

Had I been able to post a thread this morning, I would have gone with this. The only exception would be McLeod instead of McEachran on the bench.
 

Team vs Preston

Sawyers as the False 9 and MacLeod has to be on the bench as for me, with Canos suspended, he is the next in line for one of the front 3 roles behind Sawyers. So:


Bentley

Dalsgaard
Mepham
Bjelland
Barbet

Yennaris
Woods
Mokotjo

Flojo
Sawyers
Watkins

Subs: Daniels, Clarke, MacLeod, McEachran, Marcondes, Maupay, Judge

I dont think we need a centre back on bench as Barbet can cover from the field with Clarke on the bench (not to mention Niuco can also fill in at right back). However I expect Dean to pick Egan for the bench instead of Clarke or MacLeod
I don't think I'd want to see your midfield 3 together, almost zero creativity but lots of possession as they pass sideways to each other.
 

Team vs Preston

Bentley
Dalsgaard, Mepham, Bjelland, Barbet
Nico, McEachran, Sawyers
Flo, Marcondes, Watkins
 

Team vs Preston

Bentley
Henrik Mepham Bjelland Barbet
Nico Sawyers Woods
Flo Watkins Marcondes
 

Team vs Preston

-------------------------- Bentley -----------------------

-- Dalsgaard -- Mepham -- Bjelland -- Barbet ----

-------------------------- Woods ------------------------

--------------- Yennaris ------ Sawyers ---------------

---- Jozefzoon ----- Marcondes ------ Watkins -----


Subs:
Daniels
Clarke
Egan
Mokotjo
MacLeod
Judge
Maupay



Is what I'd go with. Marcondes is just about the only player we currently have who even closely resembles a confident striker, so he needs a start to see if he's capable. Maupay needs a few more games coming off the bench and Watkins just isn't a striker (yet). Tough to know if striker is even Marcondes' favoured position either, so you can easily just swap him and Sawyers round if not and have a similar set-up to the Fulham game in December.
 

Team vs Preston

-------------------------- Bentley -----------------------

-- Dalsgaard -- Mepham -- Bjelland -- Barbet ----

-------------------------- Woods ------------------------

--------------- Yennaris ------ Sawyers ---------------

---- Jozefzoon ----- Marcondes ------ Watkins -----


Subs:
Daniels
Clarke
Egan
Mokotjo
MacLeod
Judge
Maupay



Is what I'd go with. Marcondes is just about the only player we currently have who even closely resembles a confident striker, so he needs a start to see if he's capable. Maupay needs a few more games coming off the bench and Watkins just isn't a striker (yet). Tough to know if striker is even Marcondes' favoured position either, so you can easily just swap him and Sawyers round if not and have a similar set-up to the Fulham game in December.

Yep that's mine too.
 

Team vs Preston

At least 2 changes for me, Nico for Mokotjo and Marcondes for Canos with playing the Vibe Role. The only other change I would maybe make would be Watkins for Judge/MacLeod. Watkins hasn't been great for the last 2 months.
 

Team vs Preston

Bentley
Dalsgaard, Bjelland, Mepham, Clarke
Woods, Judge, , Sawyers,
Watkins, Forss. Marcondes
 

Team vs Preston

I'd love to see:

Bentley

Dalsgaard Mepham Bjelland Barbet

Marcondes Woods Sawyers

Judge Maupay Watkins
 

Team vs Preston

PNE FAN in peace......

Interesting thread - not one reference to the opposition strengths and weaknesses anywhere!

I know there is an argument that says you should play your own game and not change things according to opposition strengths and weaknesses but would i make any difference to any of your selections if I told you a bit about how we are likely to play?

Having sold our big target man in the January window we are likely to field a very mobile / interchangeable midfield and forward line relying on quick passing rather than hoofing it forward. We have lost our best midfielder for this game so might lack a bit if bite in the middle..............Would that make a difference to your defensive choices?

At the back we look fairly solid at the moment. Not over gifted with pace but good at reading the game and not prone to costly errors. I think pace would be your best weapon....again...would that change your choices?

Probably won't make a difference anyway - you guys are a total jinx for us so you could play the youth team and still win!

Enjoy the game....and whatever the result.....remember that it is just a game.

:)
 

Team vs Preston

PNE FAN in peace......

Interesting thread - not one reference to the opposition strengths and weaknesses anywhere!

I know there is an argument that says you should play your own game and not change things according to opposition strengths and weaknesses but would i make any difference to any of your selections if I told you a bit about how we are likely to play?

Having sold our big target man in the January window we are likely to field a very mobile / interchangeable midfield and forward line relying on quick passing rather than hoofing it forward. We have lost our best midfielder for this game so might lack a bit if bite in the middle..............Would that make a difference to your defensive choices?

At the back we look fairly solid at the moment. Not over gifted with pace but good at reading the game and not prone to costly errors. I think pace would be your best weapon....again...would that change your choices?

Probably won't make a difference anyway - you guys are a total jinx for us so you could play the youth team and still win!

Enjoy the game....and whatever the result.....remember that it is just a game.

:)

I don't think your line up and how you set up will have too much bearing on our side. Being at home we will be looking to impose ourselves on the game so will go for our strongest, attacking line up I think. However as you will see on this thread there are mixed views on what exactly is our strongest midfield/attack.
 

Team vs Preston

...in peace...
You really shouldn't have put that... you'll see!

One thing many opposition coaches will say is that Brentford has a style of play and we don't change it. In fact, due to sickness, transfers and injury, we did that for our last home game and it was awful. Lesson learned, I think.

We have an exceptionally good analytics department, so I'm sure the coaches and players are well briefed on your latest formation and style. Most of the team selections on here are based on personal bias, though, so don't expect our coaches to take any notice of them.

We play a 4-3-3 and attack a lot; this means we get a lot of shots off but we also have a very young front three and their decision-making is less than mature. We seem very good at taking shots from the edge of the box when there are 9 players in front of us, for example. Depending on who are chosen, they can be very quick and annoying to opposition defenders. This style also means we are open to a counter-attack, so, if we think you've got quick wingers, our full backs may hang back a bit, although they usually play in the opposition half when we have possession. Our defensive midfield is our weakness, both in the counter-attack and in closing down on the edge of our box, so your central players may be encouraged to shoot from distance. Our present defensive unit has a combination of experience, good reading of situations and youthful speed, so it's been very good of late (when we have 11 men on the pitch, that is).

So, we'll take whatever is thrown at us, which is why the debate on here is about the players each likes or dislikes, rather than any opposition, and... with our last two results... it's more than a game to us!
 

Team vs Preston

I'd love to see:

Bentley

Dalsgaard Mepham Bjelland Barbet

Marcondes Woods Sawyers

Judge Maupay Watkins

I can understand your selections but I do wonder if we take a shot with Marcondes in place of Maupay, though I do like Neal. The bring in Yennaris for Marcondes.
 

Team vs Preston

I can understand your selections but I do wonder if we take a shot with Marcondes in place of Maupay, though I do like Neal. The bring in Yennaris for Marcondes.

You could well be right. Can see Nico getting a start over Kamo for his ability to score.
 

Team vs Preston

PNE FAN, I haven’t referenced your strengths and weaknesses as I know next to nothing about your team or how you’ll play.

Thanks for the info, we’ve had fans of other teams come on here this season to say they play passing football only for their team to put 10 men behind the ball and pump it forward to a lone striker. Will be interesting to see how you setup on Saturday.
 

Team vs Preston

You really shouldn't have put that... you'll see!

One thing many opposition coaches will say is that Brentford has a style of play and we don't change it. In fact, due to sickness, transfers and injury, we did that for our last home game and it was awful. Lesson learned, I think.

We have an exceptionally good analytics department, so I'm sure the coaches and players are well briefed on your latest formation and style. Most of the team selections on here are based on personal bias, though, so don't expect our coaches to take any notice of them.

We play a 4-3-3 and attack a lot; this means we get a lot of shots off but we also have a very young front three and their decision-making is less than mature. We seem very good at taking shots from the edge of the box when there are 9 players in front of us, for example. Depending on who are chosen, they can be very quick and annoying to opposition defenders. This style also means we are open to a counter-attack, so, if we think you've got quick wingers, our full backs may hang back a bit, although they usually play in the opposition half when we have possession. Our defensive midfield is our weakness, both in the counter-attack and in closing down on the edge of our box, so your central players may be encouraged to shoot from distance. Our present defensive unit has a combination of experience, good reading of situations and youthful speed, so it's been very good of late (when we have 11 men on the pitch, that is).

So, we'll take whatever is thrown at us, which is why the debate on here is about the players each likes or dislikes, rather than any opposition, and... with our last two results... it's more than a game to us!

Always in peace Jlove.......but tin hat on as a precaution against your more warlike posters.

I don't think we will be taking too many long shots unless Gallagher gets a chance from a set piece. It's not usually our style.....we seem to like to walk it in and can be a bit shot shy at times.

Interesting that you take long shots though..... we have just swapped our previous keeper (Maxwell) for Rudd. This could be significant in two ways - Maxwell was always off his line and almost playing as a sweeper at times, and Rudd is probably a better shot stopper.

We do have one quick winger. Barkheusen has been hampered by a virus the last few games but should now be back to full speed. Bodin is also no slouch so if your backs hang deep it could open midfield a little to our passing game. Hard to say really because our manager switches the team regularly so comments above are subject to his choices. I would expect them both to play though.
 

Team vs Preston

PNE FAN, I haven’t referenced your strengths and weaknesses as I know next to nothing about your team or how you’ll play.

Thanks for the info, we’ve had fans of other teams come on here this season to say they play passing football only for their team to put 10 men behind the ball and pump it forward to a lone striker. Will be interesting to see how you setup on Saturday.

Very much doubt we will do that. Our manager wants to in every game and we are much more "offensive" (no jokes please) than under Simon Grayson. We still harbour play off ambitions so I would expect it to be a pretty entertaining game.
 

Team vs Preston

PNE FAN in peace......

Interesting thread - not one reference to the opposition strengths and weaknesses anywhere!

I know there is an argument that says you should play your own game and not change things according to opposition strengths and weaknesses but would i make any difference to any of your selections if I told you a bit about how we are likely to play?

Having sold our big target man in the January window we are likely to field a very mobile / interchangeable midfield and forward line relying on quick passing rather than hoofing it forward. We have lost our best midfielder for this game so might lack a bit if bite in the middle..............Would that make a difference to your defensive choices?

At the back we look fairly solid at the moment. Not over gifted with pace but good at reading the game and not prone to costly errors. I think pace would be your best weapon....again...would that change your choices?

Probably won't make a difference anyway - you guys are a total jinx for us so you could play the youth team and still win!

Enjoy the game....and whatever the result.....remember that it is just a game.

:)

Ah. that's good news. We've struggled a little at home against the more direct and aggressive teams and those who sit back with 10 men behind the ball. Teams who try to come out and play we can normally deal with (apart from Wolves who were a level above anyone else in this division). We have pace up front and like to move the ball quickly through midfield too. Should be a decent game
 

Team vs Preston

Just seen Preston’s penalty from Saturday. Surely Bodin should have got a retrospective ban for diving?
 

Team vs Preston

Bentley
Henrik Mepham Bjelland Barbet
Woods Nico
Flo Sawyers Watkins
Marcondes
 

Team vs Preston

PNE FAN in peace......

Interesting thread - not one reference to the opposition strengths and weaknesses anywhere!

I know there is an argument that says you should play your own game and not change things according to opposition strengths and weaknesses but would i make any difference to any of your selections if I told you a bit about how we are likely to play?

Having sold our big target man in the January window we are likely to field a very mobile / interchangeable midfield and forward line relying on quick passing rather than hoofing it forward. We have lost our best midfielder for this game so might lack a bit if bite in the middle..............Would that make a difference to your defensive choices?

At the back we look fairly solid at the moment. Not over gifted with pace but good at reading the game and not prone to costly errors. I think pace would be your best weapon....again...would that change your choices?

Probably won't make a difference anyway - you guys are a total jinx for us so you could play the youth team and still win!

Enjoy the game....and whatever the result.....remember that it is just a game.

:)

Smith occasionally lines up the team to deal with a perceived opposition strength but generally it has not worked because opposing managers often expect that so it hasn't really been a success and he doesn't do that now very often unless there are other reasons (eg fitness/illness).

If he were to do so, and lack of pace was identified as your weakness he might play Clarke in at LB (and if he'd not been suspended, Canos LW), but in the absence of Canos I doubt that he'd change Barbet out of LB for tactical reasons. If you're genuinely a bit soft in midfield and most easily opened up by pace and passing, he might start with McEachran instead of Yennaris/Mokotjo in midfield but you can see from the other team selections on this thread it wouldn't be a preferred choice among Bees fans (if it happened it would either involve us taking you apart or our own midfield lacking bite to the extent that you could run through it).

But generally, we tend to play our own game rather than look to shut out an opponent from playing theirs.

Unlike other message boards, I think on here we tend to gauge whether opposing fans are "in peace" by the content of their posts and the tone they're written in. It is usually obvious who is on a wind up and who is interested in having a discussion. Some consider writing "in peace" sufficient to mark them out as not coming on the wind up- much as some people start by saying "I'm not racist but" before going on a clearly racist rant. It isn't really a "banter" board. Your post was pretty obviously a serious one and welcome. I won't be at the game but I usually find considered posts from opposing fans helpful when at the match in giving a feel for what to expect from the opposition.
 

Team vs Preston

Nico must return to add the oomph in midfield. Marcondes to start, Clarke to replace Florian after 65 mins and McEachran to replace Woods after 65 mins. Woodsy understandably looks a little jaded after 30 games.
 

Team vs Preston

Think he'll go with...

Bentley

Henrik Mepham Bjellend Barbet
Nico Woods
Zoom Sawyers Watkins
Maupay
 

Team vs Preston

Smith occasionally lines up the team to deal with a perceived opposition strength but generally it has not worked because opposing managers often expect that so it hasn't really been a success and he doesn't do that now very often unless there are other reasons (eg fitness/illness).

If he were to do so, and lack of pace was identified as your weakness he might play Clarke in at LB (and if he'd not been suspended, Canos LW), but in the absence of Canos I doubt that he'd change Barbet out of LB for tactical reasons. If you're genuinely a bit soft in midfield and most easily opened up by pace and passing, he might start with McEachran instead of Yennaris/Mokotjo in midfield but you can see from the other team selections on this thread it wouldn't be a preferred choice among Bees fans (if it happened it would either involve us taking you apart or our own midfield lacking bite to the extent that you could run through it).

But generally, we tend to play our own game rather than look to shut out an opponent from playing theirs.

Unlike other message boards, I think on here we tend to gauge whether opposing fans are "in peace" by the content of their posts and the tone they're written in. It is usually obvious who is on a wind up and who is interested in having a discussion. Some consider writing "in peace" sufficient to mark them out as not coming on the wind up- much as some people start by saying "I'm not racist but" before going on a clearly racist rant. It isn't really a "banter" board. Your post was pretty obviously a serious one and welcome. I won't be at the game but I usually find considered posts from opposing fans helpful when at the match in giving a feel for what to expect from the opposition.

Thanks for that. I just love the game more than the tribalism.

We genuinely are a bit lacking in midfield. Pearson is brilliant but won't be playing because he is both injured and suspended so we may start with Welsh as CDM. Welsh has been a great servant etc and a couple of years ago would have been the ideal choice to disrupt your supply lines but at 34 and with limited game time this season I think he will be off the pace. Our other alternative is to play Browne in a deeper role than his usual midfield spot and to fill in the front line with another midfielder - probably Harrop.

I think the latter would be my choice - Browne has come through the youth set up and is improving game by game. Harrop (in my view) adds a lot of forward creativity so I think that combination would be a reasonable solution to our loss of arguably our best player.

I won't be there to witness it though......I coach a youth team and am required elsewhere on Sat.
 

Team vs Preston

Just seen Preston’s penalty from Saturday. Surely Bodin should have got a retrospective ban for diving?

It was the second game in a row where he was involved in a penalty award.

I almost said "earned" a penalty and as a general point I really dislike that terminology. Penalties are not "earned" they are awarded by the referee. I think the inference that a player "earns" a penalty gives completely the wrong message and it really irritates me to see diving or cheating in any form.

I don't see PNE as a team of "Divers" but I do know that our "game management" - i.e. timewasting - if we are winning away is a source of annoyance to opposing fans. I completely sympathize with this view and think that timewasting amounts to robbing supporters (home and away) who have paid to see 90 minutes football rather than 70 mins football and 20 mins pratting about.

With regards to the penalty that you saw.........I always try to imagine how it would feel from the opposing point of view. Would your opinion have changed if the player had been one of your forwards? I was happy it was given but would have felt aggrieved if it had not been. Ultimately referees make decisions and, right or wrong, we have to respect them.

In general I think that if there is a blatant dive (See Harry Kane for details) then you are right - retrospective bookings are absolutely in order. There was no specific complaint about the one you mention so I guess the opposition did not fully share your opinion.
 

Team vs Preston

Bentley
Dalsgaard, Mehpan, Bjelland, Barbet
Woods, Kamo, Sawywes
Marcondes, Watkins, Jozefzoon

Subs: Daniels, Egan, McEachran, Judge, Yennaris, Maupay, Clarke
 

Team vs Preston

-------------------------Bentley---------------------------

Dalsgaard-----Mepham----Bjelland-----Barbet

--------------Woods------Yennaris----------------------

Jozefzoon--------Sawyers-------Watkins------

------------------------Maupay-------------------------


Daniels
Egan
Clarke
Mokotjo
McCeachran
Judge
Marcondes

Yes but with two changes: McLeod on the bench for Josh Mac and Marcondes to start ahead of Maupay.
 

Team vs Preston

Mixed feelings on this one.
Would like to see Marcondes and Oggy start.
Sawyers behind Marcondes.

I personally think Woods and Watkins need a rest, IMO they have both looked a bit jaded lately, so maybe bench them for tomoz.
Bring Macleod in for Woods?

So......Bentley,Henrik,Meps,Bjelland,Barbet,Nico,Sawyers,Macloed,Zoom,Marcondes,Oggy.

Just think it freshens it up, is attacking and good options off the bench with, Judge,Woods,Watkins,Maupay,Egan.Clarke,Kamo etc.
 

Team vs Preston

Mixed feelings on this one.
Would like to see Marcondes and Oggy start.
Sawyers behind Marcondes.

I personally think Woods and Watkins need a rest, IMO they have both looked a bit jaded lately, so maybe bench them for tomoz.
Bring Macleod in for Woods?

So......Bentley,Henrik,Meps,Bjelland,Barbet,Nico,Sawyers,Macloed,Zoom,Marcondes,Oggy.

Just think it freshens it up, is attacking and good options off the bench with, Judge,Woods,Watkins,Maupay,Egan.Clarke,Kamo etc.

Ogbene is not going to start. He's new to this level and FloJo, Watkins, MacLeod and Marcondes would all have reason to feel agrieved if he started ahead of one of them. I don't even expect him on the bench yet tbh.
 

Team vs Preston

Ogbene is not going to start. He's new to this level and FloJo, Watkins, MacLeod and Marcondes would all have reason to feel agrieved if he started ahead of one of them. I don't even expect him on the bench yet tbh.

Yes, posted and then thought more about it......wrong call on my behalf.....still think Woods and Watkins need a rest though.
Perhaps Maupay then with Marcondes wide.

Now, watch......everytime I said lasse needs to be replaced he went and scored...lol.....so bets on Woods and Watkins to score tomoz....lol
 

Team vs Preston

Marcondes to start up front and score. Bees to hold on to scrappy 2-1 win, which looked comfortable earlier in the afternoon.
 

Team vs Preston

Very much doubt we will do that. Our manager wants to in every game and we are much more "offensive" (no jokes please) than under Simon Grayson. We still harbour play off ambitions so I would expect it to be a pretty entertaining game.

That turned out to be a load of sh*t
 
Back
Top Bottom